As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Persian Insta[chat]

19495969798100»

• Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    Yea. Is it kind of lame that if I just innocently posted "man the new ghost busters trailer looks so baaaad!!" I could get lumped in with jerks? Sure. It's become a Thing. That's one of the prices of jerks having a huge megaphone and harassing people constantly. It makes things bad for everyone. Especially me, because I don't feel as free to express my opinions on movie trailers as much as I would otherwise!

You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    I don't know what a flan is

It just conjures up images of the dark age of food

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I used to go to a Mexican restaurant that claimed to have fried ice cream as a dessert

But then they brought it out and it was just flour tortillas dipped in cinnamon and sugar with whipped cream and grenadine on top

I didn't complain

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

28972lrg.jpg

it's got a kind of wet, spongey texture I don't know how to explain

like somewhere between custard and jello (jelly)?

I don't like it

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    That isn't fried ice cream, but hot damn that doesn't sound bad either.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    I used to go to a Mexican restaurant that claimed to have fried ice cream as a dessert

But then they brought it out and it was just flour tortillas dipped in cinnamon and sugar with whipped cream and grenadine on top

I didn't complain

You should have

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I don't love flan.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
  • Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    Flan is.

Not so good.

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

28972lrg.jpg

I don't like it

It's like pumpkin pie filling that's been whipped to make air bubbles.

It's sick.

• Options

28972lrg.jpg

I don't like it

Ah, I think we call that crème caramel, but my earlier description fits. We should banish it back to the nineties

• Options
    On a plus, WalMart finally started carrying gelato of various brands here.

It is quite good.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »

I didn't complain

oh I think they're called buñuelos

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

It's a dessert from the before times, when you couldn't especially rely on ingredients being available. It contains sugar, eggs, milk, and vanilla and that's literally it. It's a spongy, sweet garbage dish from back before we had things like flavor.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
  • Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    Flan is okay.

You want a difficult dessert? Give Chè a try. So many complicated flavors...and textures..all kind of but not really mixed together.

You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    So help me god if one of you posts the semen cookbook

I will be cross

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was blasting along at warp 3.8

@Donkey Kong will create the new thread
    @knitdan is backup

This discussion has been closed.