As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

BrainPaint's Brainscape

13»

• Options
    BrainPaintBrainPaint Registered User regular
    Yeah I agree, I might try to bring back in some of those old colors in even though I said I was done haha. I guess I was really trying to push the saturation more because I was worried how it would print, but I think the less saturated version had a better mood.

• Options
    Here we go, I made some more alterations.

h0zy2g30lhvy.jpg

• Options
    So since my last post I went to Staple and sold some prints and zines and had an amazing time. Then I got laid off 3 weeks ago :P No worries though as I've found some contract work to keep me busy starting on Monday. In the meantime I've been trying to get together a few simple spot illustrations to makes some stickers so I can have more work to sell at the next event we've signed up for: The Alamo City Comic Con. I figured I'd do a little fan service so here's a look at what I've been doing. They all have a few alterations I need to make on them so they're all still WIPs:

ro156n8m2b48.jpg
    fu56bcazlt9b.jpg
    acpc4rllen0d.jpg
    5zobq8y31vgz.jpg
    hrybyyfwqj8k.jpg