As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Literally everybody is rerolling Demon Hunter [SE++ WoW]

• rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Shabooty wrote: »
    getting draenor flying seems like a real slog

It wasn't that big a deal if you had been playing the expansion from the start but I would hate to do it if I hit 100 today.

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Got a voidtalon of the dark star and a garn nighthowl last night. Now down to just poundfist.

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    rhylith wrote: »
    getting draenor flying seems like a real slog

It wasn't that big a deal if you had been playing the expansion from the start but I would hate to do it if I hit 100 today.

it still takes a minimum of like 3 weeks of grinding every single day

it's fucking awful, but it makes leveling alts much easier

• YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    I'll be honest, I can't not giggle at Poundfist.

• NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »
    Got a voidtalon of the dark star and a garn nighthowl last night. Now down to just poundfist.

Ol' Dirty Purp Bird is basically my favorite mount of the expansion, hands down.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    If only it could fly

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    I should camp Frostfire and get that one

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    So last night I had a dream that Xeh was my Secret Shambler and he sent me a photo album (literal photographs) of significant WoW events and cute animal pictures.

Also Yuki I didn't recognize your avatar as not a blue cat person what's the dilly yo?!

• ZenyatooZenyatoo Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    So last night I had a dream that Xeh was my Secret Shambler and he sent me a photo album (literal photographs) of significant WoW events and cute animal pictures.

Also Yuki I didn't recognize your avatar as not a blue cat person what's the dilly yo?!

One should not ever have to explain a satsuki-sama avatar

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    mods?

BahamutZERO.gif
  • T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular

one precious level away from what I am deeming sweet sweet victory

• ZenyatooZenyatoo Registered User regular
    T4CT wrote: »

at 90 you get access to your garrison.
    I woudnt call that a victory so much as a burden.

• T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    Zenyatoo wrote: »
    T4CT wrote: »

at 90 you get access to your garrison.
    I woudnt call that a victory so much as a burden.

that's what I want baby

gimme that clicker

So, I resubbed and started the Horde side of WoD.

This story is bad. I know WoW has never had an amazing story, but so far this is making Fire Emblem: Fates look like high art.

• JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    dont worry the movie will fix everything!

they regret killing Gul'dan and Illidan so we get this

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    "Oh shit we killed all our good villains what do we do now"

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Corrupt someone good, duh

2x39jD4.jpg
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »

Don't worry, that happens too.

yeah at least their smart enough to kill the heroes this time

Kwoaru wrote: »

But that always happens and what started this mess!

"What if... what if we created new antagonists?"

"Shut the fuck up, Barry."

BahamutZERO.gif
  • NikolaiNikolai SSSSSSSSSSS Registered User regular
    I'm glad that my youtube video is still in the OP. My lasting Shambler Milk legacy.

xXNXOA7.png?1
    Nikolai wrote: »
    I'm glad that my youtube video is still in the OP. My lasting Shambler Milk legacy.

"Smoke weed every day." - Higgins, 2011

Also Walt told me Fistweaving is live on the beta. Anyone know more about it?

How is legion shaping up anyway?

xXNXOA7.png?1
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular

higginsless god willing

• AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    Legion is very good.

Legion makes WoW great again

• ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    Trump to be the last boss of the expac

• LorahaloLorahalo Registered User regular
    edited June 2016

There are two talents that are "fistweaving" on Beta, one is Spirit of the Crane which makes Tiger Palm give you a buff that causes your next Blackout Kick or Rising Sun Kick to restore 1% mana. Not much for healing, pretty much all for mana (and shares a talent line with the one that makes Soothing castable while moving which feels excellent). 2 GCDs for 1% mana.

The other is Rising Thunder which makes RSK reset the cooldown on Thunder Focus Tea. TFT also works differently, it empowers your next spell to do something different/better on a 30s cooldown. Makes your Envelop instant, increases Effuse by 150%, puts no CD on Renewing Mist, makes Essence Font castable while moving, and removes the mana cost on Vivify. Mutually exclusive with a 90s CD 50% mana cost reduction, and a second charge on TFT.

Lorahalo on
    I have a podcast about Digimon called the Digital Moncast, on Audio Entropy.
    PiptheFair wrote: »

higginsless god willing

:bigfrown:

xXNXOA7.png?1
  • Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    Give me all the Higginses

mkc.png
  • AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    Enhancement shaman coming to fuck up your day.

846o7emizbd9.jpg

1377735044127.jpg

BahamutZERO.gif
    Guys I may be a Discipline Priest in beta and not Holy. Holy is probably better but Disc looks really fun. If it ends up being significantly worse than Holy I'll switch, but for the time being I believe I will be atoning for a lot of y'all's sins. Or something.

• WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    Lorahalo wrote: »

There are two talents that are "fistweaving" on Beta, one is Spirit of the Crane which makes Tiger Palm give you a buff that causes your next Blackout Kick or Rising Sun Kick to restore 1% mana. Not much for healing, pretty much all for mana (and shares a talent line with the one that makes Soothing castable while moving which feels excellent). 2 GCDs for 1% mana.

The other is Rising Thunder which makes RSK reset the cooldown on Thunder Focus Tea. TFT also works differently, it empowers your next spell to do something different/better on a 30s cooldown. Makes your Envelop instant, increases Effuse by 150%, puts no CD on Renewing Mist, makes Essence Font castable while moving, and removes the mana cost on Vivify. Mutually exclusive with a 90s CD 50% mana cost reduction, and a second charge on TFT.

To expand on this, there's also a legendary bracer that makes casting Renewing Mist lower the cooldown on Revival by 3 seconds. As long as the fight allows you to be in melee range, you can chuck out double ReM repeatedly, which is made much more affordable by the Spirit of the Crane talent, and get 3+ revivals per encounter which is very strong, as well as great blanket healing from ReM which also makes Vivify stronger. RT also scales very nicely with Haste, which none of the other 100 talents too.

It's definitely more along the lines of what Holy Paladins have now in Legion and not along the lines of old fistweaving or discipline, but it is a very good talent right now with the power of ReM as it is in Beta, and it scales better than the other 2 100 talents with gear. That said there is basically no reason to take it if you don't want to be near the boss for whatever reason, and gearing to optimize Rising Thunder may be mutually exclusive with Mana Tea and the 2 charge TFT talent because you don't necessarily want Haste. It's one of those "optimal talent under optimal conditions" talents and something raiders will probably hot swap if they ever figure out how talent switching should work in Legion.

• LorahaloLorahalo Registered User regular
    AFAIK though, legendaries aren't going to be usable in raids (maybe only Mythic?) for a little while, maybe til after the race is over.

Maybe they've changed their minds on that one though. I bloody hope so, because those legendaries are rare as all hell and good luck getting the one you want.

I have a podcast about Digimon called the Digital Moncast, on Audio Entropy.
  • I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742424691?page=2#33
    That said, in addition to the overall unique-equipped limit, our current thinking is that there will be a suppression aura in effect on Mythic raids for the first X weeks after a given raid zone opens, disabling legendary items' special effects (they will still function normally as high-ilvl regular items). This will serve to limit any perceived unfairness in the progression "race," while also serving as a self-nerfing mechanism that can kick in once that race is done.

liEt3nH.png
  • MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    Trump to be the last boss of the expac

I wouldn't put it past them to add a Troll with terrible hair somewhere in the game and name him Drumpf. Bonus points if they can shrink his hands.

This discussion has been closed.