As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Injustice 2] Ninja Turtles? Ninja Turtles.

• ZeromusZeromus Registered User regular
    Hey, I got two download codes through my work that I have no use for (I guess they're for Xbox Live): Up for grabs if anyone wants them

Lobo, Batgirl, Scorpion and General Zod: XT6WP-PG49D-FVWFM-4W2RJ-YJ6HZ
    Martian Manhunter: R24G2-9HCRW-QM739-WP47M-J3D6Z

pygsig.png
  • Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    edited August 2013
    I nabbed the season pass code, thanks man!

Local H Jay on
  • JoolanderJoolander Registered User regular
    and I nabbed Martian Manhunter

thanks duder

• ZeromusZeromus Registered User regular
    Cool! You're welcome :)

pygsig.png
  • ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    holy shit that man of steel Zod looks awesome

• IndoorsmanIndoorsman Registered User regular
    Is that skin available yet?

• KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    Dragkonias wrote: »
    also jesus no more superman skins... he has to have over 10 now

Man they haven't even released the death of superman skins yet.
    with big hairy chest and/or mullet?

• LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    Ultimate edition announced, which will also be on PC and PS4. Xbox One version was not part of the announcement.

Also, a little surprising since we're still short 2 DLC characters.

• Ov3rchargeOv3rcharge R.I.P. Mass Effect You were dead to me for yearsRegistered User regular
    I guess that's the end of DLC

• TairuTairu Registered User regular
    Sequel just got leaked

Batman v Flash on the cover, Batman either looks like he's got a GL ring on or his armor is Kryptonite laced? Theres no GL logo anywhere so I am assuming the latter.

• Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Cool, can't wait to pick up the complete edition that will release a year after the regular game!

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    I'm guessing that the odds of this coming to PC are pretty much zero, which is a shame because I'm kind of curious about how hard it would crash and burn if they did port it over.

MKX ruined a lot of the good will that Netherrealm had.

Burnage on
    Flash's outfit is glowing also. I don't think Batmans is GL or Kryptonite either one. I think the green is just a stylistic highlighting.

Much like Arkham Knight, wernt MKX's PC trubs more Warner Bros. fault?

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
    edited June 2016
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Netherrealm develops with the native console being the 360(older games) and XBO (new games). Then Warner Bro's Studios handles the PC ports. And this is true for Arkham also. Rocksteady develops for console and WB handles the PC port. And in both instances they royally screwed the pooch. So badly in fact that Arkham Knight was permanently canceled. But neither of those were the fault of NR or RS.

Of course, one could also argue that those companies should be responsible for their own porting.

Lucascraft on
    Injustice gets a lot of hate but I had a lot of fun with the original. Hopefully next time we don't have to unlock suits with the silly phone game...

Hopefully the original is added as BC for Xbone. That and MK9 would be amazing to play again.

Whoa! Was that Red Hood/Arkham Knight... or Batman Beyond?

edited June 2016
    BRYAN CRANSTON IS LEX LUTHOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Well, Cranston is rumored to be Luthor, but the in the trailer he's talking about "pits" and being "reborn". Ra's maybe?

Skull2185 on
    Upon rewatch it looks like just Batman's helmet. I was confused because it's after Supergirl shows up.

Goddamn! That trailer hyped me up for the game. The armor stuff looks sweet, and goddamn Bryan Cranston! Still gonna wait for the inevitable "complete edition", but I will most certainly be buying the game as soon as that version is available.

• KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    everyone in armor made me think of this, which my inner 12 year old is still in love with
    latest?cb=20131205002829

• darklite_xdarklite_x I'm not an r-tard... Registered User regular
    Ooooh this looks so good. Just going off the trailer anyhow.

Steam ID: darklite_x Xbox Gamertag: Darklite 37 PSN:Rage_Kage_37 Battle.Net:darklite#2197
  • The WolfmanThe Wolfman Registered User regular
    Is the entire roster going to have Iron Man style armor suit up sequences? Yeesh. They're lucky it still looks somewhat cool.

"The sausage of Green Earth explodes with flavor like the cannon of culinary delight."
  • RehabRehab Registered User regular
    Superman doesn't even need a suit!

If anything it seems like it would be a net loss. Just a thing restricting his movement.

NNID: Rehab0
  • The WolfmanThe Wolfman Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    At first it was like... Batman, OK. if anybody needs one to even the odds, it's him, and it's hardly the first time he's done it.

Then the Flash... well OK, maybe he could use reinforced soles.

Aquaman... what the fuck?

Supergirl... right, ok, some animator has gotten punch drunk with this now.

The Wolfman on
    "The sausage of Green Earth explodes with flavor like the cannon of culinary delight."
  • DeMoNDeMoN twitch.tv/toxic_cizzle Registered User regular
    It's because the game is going to have equipment drops that you can use to customize your character's looks/stats/abilities

which could be a cool thing in a fighting game! Or a really annoying thing.

Steam id : Toxic Cizzle
    *TyCart*_banner.jpg
  • RidleySariaRidleySaria AnaheimRegistered User regular
    Yeah, I have reservations about that. On the one hand, a progressive fighting game could be really cool and and offer a lot of single player content. On the other hand, depending on what random equipment you get you could end up with a Batman that looks like those horrid Batman "variant" action figures when you just want to see a regular Batman. The whole game could end up looking like a collection of all the Toys R Us peg warmers fighting to the death.

Wait, maybe that sounds amazing.

-- Switch friend code: 2978-3296-1491 -- PSN: RidleySaria -- Genshin Impact UID: 607033509 --
  • vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Please don't have stats and fashion combine. Xenoverse did that and we all hated it and just wanted to dress up in the costumes we wanted. :(

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • RidleySariaRidleySaria AnaheimRegistered User regular
    Please don't have stats and fashion combine. Xenoverse did that and we all hated it and just wanted to dress up in the costumes we wanted. :(

I've been playing Diablo 3 on PS4 and that game does it right. The appearance of any armor can be changed so that you can look exactly the way you want. You can even apply a vanishing dye so that you can wear an invisible piece of gear.

-- Switch friend code: 2978-3296-1491 -- PSN: RidleySaria -- Genshin Impact UID: 607033509 --
    Do it like Soul Calibur and do customisation for single player. Online, costumes should just be cosmetic.

• DeMoNDeMoN twitch.tv/toxic_cizzle Registered User regular
    Really the best way to do it is to give people options.

First, make it so that for each character you have equipment loadouts

Then give people the option to play online with equipment stats and abilities or just default characters

but if playing with default characters, let people use their equipment to play dressup if they want to

Steam id : Toxic Cizzle
    *TyCart*_banner.jpg
  • ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    Id be okay with having "unarmoured" modes as well for those that want to be pure about it.

Personally I love it, I love netherrealm because they make fighting games interesting for people who have no interest in competing online, with lots of single player and local stuff. I mean as long as they don't screw over that group I'm all for this

Prohass on
    So Injustice 2 is going to be like a superhero RPG/fighting game hybrid? That's kind of exciting I guess. I really like those armor designs in the trailer. Figured it was just going to be like a stance switch button to activate the armor, but this could be interesting too. Wonder if this means less alternate costume DLCs.

• mxmarksmxmarks Registered User regular
    I'm betting your armor loadout replaces the button that gave you weird advantanges in the first injustice.

PSN: mxmarks - WiiU: mxmarks - twitter: @ MikesPS4 - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow
  • lionheart_mlionheart_m Registered User regular
    Coming from SF/KOF school of roundhouses and what not, I never was able to grasp how you do combos in Injustice. I think I'm just used to smashing 2 in 1s...I really should finish up the Injustice Story mode.

3DS: 5069-4122-2826 / WiiU: Lionheart-m / PSN: lionheart_m / Steam: lionheart_jg
    MK combos are all about set-up, so you leave them vulnerable to the next move. Batman and Batgirl both had insane setup moves. My favorite was Nightwing because he had the Sticks and the Staff stance.

Batman had at least one super broken combo, that when executed properly would Full to Dead you in a matter of seconds. I'm really bad at reversals and combo breaks, so I lost to Batmans a lot.

I think it was maybe Green Lantern who had a similar combo chain that was just utterly ridiculous.

Green Lantern and Aquaman dominated the game because of their insane range.