As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

JK Simmons, RIP-

• THESPOOKYTHESPOOKY papa! Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    For the record I don't think the joke is very good

I just also think it is super shitty to try and guilt someone over a bad, but ultimately, harmless joke by dragging a very recent tragic death that is entirely unrelated into the conversation

I don't think Geebs should feel guilty, for the record, by the by

I just think this thread's real stupid and it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to see why

THESPOOKY on
    d4753b065e9d63cc25203f06160a1cd1.png
  • BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    I think Geebs should feel guilty because he didn't pay for my tickets to go see Popstar

CYpGAPn.png
  • WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    I think geebs should feel guilty for being from iowa

WeedLordVegeta on
  • BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    I think Geebs should feel guilty for, by proxy, breaking up The Shield

CYpGAPn.png
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    THREE

HOURS

DUNGEON!!!!

FOR EVERYONE!

• ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    I think Geebs should feel guilty for, by proxy, breaking up The Shield

and most egregious of all, the ABBA reunion

• SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    Geebs god damn you GOD DAMN YOU

sig.gif
  • WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    I hear geebs likes zordon AND jerry

• crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    mom! dad! jk simmons is dead!
    xol8iCO.jpg

EzUAYcn.png
    edited June 2016
    that's right, DEAD serious about getting into shape for the new batman movie!
    gWke6b0.jpg

crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    pmCIx5k.jpg

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Holy shit crwth I've never seen a better photoshop. You could probably get into like, movie editing and stuff with those kind of skillz.

• HermanoHermano Registered User regular
    That's not a photoshop, J.K. played the role of Bart Simpson in seasons 4 and 5, although he was so good many people didn't realise they'd changed actors

PSN- AHermano
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    I hear your concerns, but have you considered that faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrt?

• LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    Farting does sound like an appropriate punishment for the severity of geebs' crimes

Lalabox on
  • Giggles_FunsworthGiggles_Funsworth Blight on Discourse Bay Area SprawlRegistered User regular
    Lalabox wrote: »
    Farting does sound like an appropriate punishment for the severity of geebs' crimes

It is this sort of wise and swift justice that has made our community so prosperous.

• FalxFalx Registered User regular
    I edited out all my comments, I'm biased in this thing. My uncle died this month and his family is fucked because of it. Maybe that's not an excuse, I don't know what to think. So I'm sorry, or if thats not good enough feel free to think I'm a shitlord.

• DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin

I'm from Illinois!

I'm from Illinois!

a likely story

EzUAYcn.png
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Remember when Dane Cook died in a plane crash in New Zealand or something like that?

• FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Javen wrote: »
    Remember when Dane Cook died in a plane crash in New Zealand or something like that?

Fuck you, I'm not googling that.

• JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Fencingsax wrote: »

It was from a fake news site quite a long time ago. Someone made a site where you plugged in some details and it would give you a link to a pretty real looking article that was always "so-and-so dies in tragic plane crash over New Zealand" or something like that. It was a long time ago so I may be getting some of the details wrong. Someone posted a link here with Dane Cook, during a time when he was really in his prime, right when his stand up was really blowing up. People got really riled up about it.

I hear geebs likes zordon AND jerry

who is this...jerry

• OddfishOddfish On opposite weeks In odd numbered monthsRegistered User regular
    Well, I clicked it. And, like ordering Sushi at McDonalds... What the hell did I expect?

Damn you, geebs. There's a Farmers Insurance joke in here somewhere but it's just outside my grasp

• TubeTube Registered User admin

It was from a fake news site quite a long time ago. Someone made a site where you plugged in some details and it would give you a link to a pretty real looking article that was always "so-and-so dies in tragic plane crash over New Zealand" or something like that. It was a long time ago so I may be getting some of the details wrong. Someone posted a link here with Dane Cook, during a time when he was really in his prime, right when his stand up was really blowing up. People got really riled up about it.

Yeah, I can imagine it must have been pretty gutting to find out he was alive and well.

• DurkhanusDurkhanus Commander Registered User regular

I saw something similar, but it was a click-bait ad thing that was claiming that "so and so was arrested for steroid smuggling", etc., and it was just a shitty article promoting some muscle supplement or other.

• Giggles_FunsworthGiggles_Funsworth Blight on Discourse Bay Area SprawlRegistered User regular
    Falx wrote: »
    I edited out all my comments, I'm biased in this thing. My uncle died this month and his family is fucked because of it. Maybe that's not an excuse, I don't know what to think. So I'm sorry, or if thats not good enough feel free to think I'm a shitlord.

I am sorry to hear that. Hope things start going better soon.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I blame Geebs for making me so angry I got jailed for threatening physical violence!

• Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Geebs I feel like you piggybacked off of the wild success of my Larry David obit thread and that's messed up.

Geebs I feel like you piggybacked off of the wild success of my Larry David obit thread and that's messed up.

excuse me I have not even read this thread

• OddfishOddfish On opposite weeks In odd numbered monthsRegistered User regular
    I blame Geebs for making me so angry I got jailed for threatening physical violence!

Karate is a reasonable response, in my opinion. Then again, I think yelling "Stop It" is a reasonable response to a stranger sneezing in public.

Welp.

• Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular

excuse me I have not even read this thread

Oh, well let me link you, friend.

https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/205473/larry-david-is-not-dead

:)

• HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Is it illegal to fake someone else's death

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    Falx wrote: »

Nah dude, it's all good. No worries.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    what if someone said that jk simmons is daddy

then I would expect that they would be his children or that they would be those who have portrayed his children on stage and screen!

Okay but what if I, poster Tal, seduced jk simmons with the knowledge and consent of both him and his wife and said fuck me daddy

PNk1Ml4.png
  • PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    Hobnail wrote: »
    Is it illegal to fake someone else's death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MgLfYGKuqg&app=desktop

don't say fuck me daddy to jk simmons

EzUAYcn.png
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Peccavi wrote: »
    I had seen these pictures a few days ago and assumed he had a heart attack while working out.

Never expected a sequel to Santa With Muscles
    RFsGc7o.jpg

GoldbergSanta.jpg

BLM - ACAB
  • -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    don't say fuck me daddy to jk simmons

Too late

PNk1Ml4.png
This discussion has been closed.