As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

more ladies shirts please!

solipherussolipherus Registered User new member
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section... but dood

That Photoshop Hero tshirt rocks so hardcore.

I SO wish that came in "girl" so I could wear it and be ladylike at once! Yes? Please? Soon?

Wearing small or kids size shirts is what we ladyfolk often have to resort to in order to sport our geekdoms, but y'know they just don't really fit right.

I'm sure some of you have seen this already.... http://fayrenpickpocket.deviantart.com/art/STAMP-Photoshop-Hero-62984305

solipherus on

• darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Gabe and Tycho don't really read the forums, but i guess the person to speak to is Khoo anyway whose email address i don't know off-hand, but will be around here somewhere.

darleysam on
    forumsig.png
  • fremengirlfremengirl Registered User new member
    edited October 2007
    I totally agree with you.

I'm also really disappointed that there aren't more ladies shirts... I really love a lot of the new designs, but men's shirt sizes are very uncomfortable to me.

At the San Diego Comic Con they had a lot of shirt designs available that weren't available online in ladies medium. Would it be possible to do something like that again with the online store? Even if it's only one size, at least it gives us an opportunity to get a girl's cut on the shirt.

I know that posting here probably isn't the best place, but the emails I've tried don't seem to get a response.

fremengirl on
  • The CatThe Cat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007
    Email's the only option you have really (and Khoo is the guy to speak to, not G or T), but yeah, it rather sucks. Just about every other t-shirt-selling site I've seen will do any of their prints in either shirt-shape. I'm not sure whether whoever makes these decisions is just assuming who the likely buyers will be or actually did some research, but it seems fairly silly. I wonder how many potential customers have been put off by not being able to buy particular shirts for themselves or for others?

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    What was Khoo's email, since they should talk to him?

He doesn't have his email accessible through his forum account.

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
    edited October 2007
    his name's been mentioned more than 3 times in one thread, that's enough of a Khoo-signal to catch him on his next ego-search.

darleysam on
    forumsig.png
  • Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    edited October 2007
    The Photoshop Hero shirt is coming in a babydoll very very soon.

Robert Khoo on
    Some guy.
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Like clockwork! :lol:

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • thunder_vikingthunder_viking Registered User new member
    edited November 2007
    they need to make gabes shirt but without the orange part.

thunder_viking on
  • jothkijothki Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    There really needs to be a sticky listing the proper channels though which to contact people. Without it, people will just continue to make the not unreasonable assumption that this is the right place to contact Gabe, Tycho, or Khoo.

jothki on
  • RehabRehab Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I submit that we need more shirtless ladies.

Rehab on
    NNID: Rehab0
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    jothki wrote: »
    There really needs to be a sticky listing the proper channels though which to contact people. Without it, people will just continue to make the not unreasonable assumption that this is the right place to contact Gabe, Tycho, or Khoo.
    You realize there are rules posts in every forum stating "Gabe and Tycho don't read the forums, if you want to talk to them, e-mail them," right? And they all still get posts like this.

Some people just don't pay attention.

Thanatos on
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited November 2007
    Their e mail addresses are on the front page in incredibly obvious places and we have "GABE AND TYCHO DON'T READ THE FORUMS written all over the fucking place.

Tube on
  • wunderbarwunderbar What Have I Done? Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Rehab wrote: »
    I submit that we need more shirtless ladies.

I second this! (as long as the ladies are good looking)

wunderbar on
    XBL: thewunderbar PSN: thewunderbar NNID: thewunderbar Steam: wunderbar87 Twitter: wunderbar
    edited November 2007
    You know that it is possible to mention ladies, without immediately following with a comment about boobs?

darleysam on
    forumsig.png
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited November 2007
    yeah jesus christ guys, get a grip.

not there.

Tube on
  • RehabRehab Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    On a more serious note, I think a shirt based on the Armadeaddon comics or Broodax would be kind of cool.

I do have the "Jesus is Fucking Metal" one of course.

Rehab on
    NNID: Rehab0