As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Programming] Mirror, mirror, on the wall, show the git diff for them all

19495969798100»

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    My bank used to have a 6-char limit.

No more. No less. Six characters. :rotate:

jesus, that's worse than letting someone have up to a 4 character password

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Wheeee digging through someone else's mess of a jQuery Datepicker thingamabob.

Datepicker A sets an end date, datepickers B and onward can't have a date after the end date.

Got it working fine if you set datepicker A to something before setting the others, and changing A will flag the others if the new end date is before their current date.

Only problem left is making it flag datepickers if the end date is blank when you start but give it a date after you've set other dates. Leaving that mess for tomorrow.

• NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    Datepickers and autocomplete are like the two common ui things that are waaaaay harder than you think theyd be at first glance. At least thats been my experience.

rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • GhotiGhoti Registered User regular
    Say, any of you familiar with MOVEit Central? Specifically the custom vbs scripts which can be integrated into tasks? I wrote a vbs script which works on its own, but I am having trouble integrating it into the application.

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Man, so nice to write BDD-style tests in Mocha/Chai after using NUnit in .NET.

• DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    Been pair programming for 6 months now. It has been incredible but definitely requires a lot of mutual respect and healthy communication. It can be harder with mixed skill levels but most of the pairs my team associates into are junior developers with senior developers, and it generally works fine.

This discussion has been closed.