As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

How The [chat] Was Won

19495969798100»

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    I need better coping mechanisms for dealing with rude professors. Almost sent an angry email back which would obviously be a terrible idea.

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    Lord fartleby

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I need better coping mechanisms for dealing with rude professors. Almost sent an angry email back which would obviously be a terrible idea.

I always type up stuff like that and send it to @bowen I mean he'll have it anyway eventually better to just get the process started.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    mfw I am almost done working at 00:40 and go take a leak, then when I get back I see the computer shutting off into windows update

5 year 5400rpm drive never defragmented, upstart takes about 10 minutes

That sure seems like a lovely day.

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    on my mac I use the word definition screensaver and it put up the definition for "egregious":
    1. Outstandingly bad; shocking
    yes, yes
    2. Remarkably good.
    WHAT

wandering on
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was blasting along at warp 4

@Atomika will create the new thread
    @wandering is backup

This discussion has been closed.