As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Camp Comic] Friday, June 17, 2016 - Minutiae

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited June 2016 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Friday, June 17, 2016 - Minutiae

Minutiae

Minutiae

http://campcomic.com/comic/327

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    JermsJerms Registered User regular
    It's my favorite way to make a meeting end.

• Options
    John LittleJohn Little Registered User regular
    These meeting minutes are oddly thorough when they wanna be.

• Options
    briguybriguy Registered User regular
    Alt title: "Not so sly whistle"

• Options
    bhainleybhainley Registered User new member
    Long-time listener; first-time caller. I signed up for an account just to comment that that meeting is exactly like a number of meetings for (allegedly) grown-up volunteer organizations.

• Options
    DublinDublin Registered User regular
    Malachi's expression in the last panel is the perfect depiction of the expression "seeting with anger".

• Options
    TrueLinkTrueLink Registered User regular
    I think that last panel sums up about half the comics involving these two. I love it!

• Options
    CryptkickerCryptkicker Registered User regular
    "Poopycracked." That's a new one.

• Options
    Zorlock DarksoulZorlock Darksoul Registered User regular
    Looks like Katie managed to pull off the rare HIDDEN CAT x2 COMBO.

• Options
    "Poopycracked." That's a new one.

Or an old one.
    http://campcomic.com/comic/perspective

• Options
    PexkoolPexkool Registered User regular
    Seventeen's expressions are pure gold! I think you made yourself a new twitter pic, Katie.

• Options
    CheddarLimboCheddarLimbo Registered User regular
    Oh my goodness... The faces in this are so great. Love you, Katie. Also, I love Mal's punctuation-less reading in panel 5. That's exactly how my kids talk when they are compelled to convey information they don't want to speak aloud.

• Options
    Mr FishMr Fish Registered User regular
    So fellow camp comic readers...

I wonder if Brian's size has anything to do with his constant state of zen. If he was the size of Seventeen or Malachai, do you think he would still be the way he is now? I wonder if/when we see Brian's back story if it would be before any sort of growth spurt. It would be interesting to see if he was always so centered even as a small child (assuming there was one point where he was small), or if there was a point in Brian's life where he just wouldn't stop talking and bouncing off the walls.

I guess he's just so interesting because we know so little about him. All I can recall is...

1) his name is Brian
    2) he's in Seventeen/ Malachai's age group according to the shirt he wears
    3) he's a ventriloquist
    4) lover/ protector of animals

that's about all I can think of for him. He's sort of like Boba Fett, in that I know so little about them, but that's part of what makes them so cool. I am nervous to have the curtain pulled back to reveal Boba Fett/ Brian's backstory, since I hold them both with such high esteem. Having my imagination run wild can sometimes be more fun than knowing the concrete truth.

• Options
    LunarNexusLunarNexus Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    @Mr Fish That is what I have been thinking lately, it seems like things are ramping up to show more of Brian's Back story, and I am both excited and scared for what the future holds. I can sleep soundly because whatever Katie and Adam makes, will always be amazing. Cheers to the future!

LunarNexus on
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    I'm curious if at some point they do reveal more of Brian's backstory, how it'll come out. He's so quiet.

I hope we get more art like in Darkplace. I thought that was really interesting and pretty.

Edit:
    Oh, I just had a thought. We know Brian is really protective of Seventeen and animals, so what if he has a sibling and they get dropped off at camp?
    Maybe they were mean to Brian and that's why he's so protective of weaker people and animals or he was protective of them and his past gets revealed through them.

Though, you know whose backstory I really want to know? Pookid.
    I know it looks obvious, but I want to know the tragic circumstances.

briguy on
  • Options
    ThesammichmasterThesammichmaster Registered User regular
    there are no words for how funny/stupid this is to me.

• Options
    Laika ClementineLaika Clementine Registered User regular
    Seventeen's facial expressions are a treasure.