As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Thanks, everyone!

Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
I know I'm posting this in the West sub, but this applies to everyone... I just know that this has the most eyeballs right now.

You've probably heard the news of my departure, and I wanted to say thank you for all the years of really, REALLY amazing memories over the past decade+ of PAXes. It's no secret that I love the show and everything it represents, but the tens of thousands of individual interactions I've had with all of you have made my "career." (It was hard to think of it as a job while I was doing it, and it still makes no sense in retrospect)

Everything on the shows is running smoothly, and the teams at PA and ReedPop have everything under control - their stewardship will keep things humming along nicely. I'm excited to be able to enjoy the show from the sidelines for once. :)

So anyway, thank you again. It's been an incredible ride, and I'm honored to have shared it with you all! You're the best!

-Robert

Some guy.

• Options
    SolelronSolelron Wandering Gamer Cornelius, ORRegistered User regular
    I vote Khoo for First selected Omeganaught now that he's eligible :)

• Options
    LedaXILedaXI Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    I'm not one for goodbyes, so I'm just going to say thank you in return. You brought every gamers' dream to life by giving us PAX (and a bunch of cool other things) and we're sad to see you go. Good luck in your future endeavors. Whoever hires you next is one lucky bastard. Here is a virtual goodbye party for you. Thanks for all you've done for Penny Arcade!

• Options
    dm_magicdm_magic Registered User regular
    It won't be the same without you! Fair winds and following seas!

bn4KEyz.png
  • Options
    jukkakhanjukkakhan Registered User regular
    Whenever I spot you at PAX, I always try to catch you, just to say thank you. But I guess I'll have to settle for a virtual thank you this year: Thanks for all your hard work over the years and I hope you enjoy whatever comes next for you! I remember at Prime 2012 when the swag bag line was out of control, you were there, not only observing and figuring out how to fix it, but you were running around giving people cups of water. I dubbed cup of water, Khoo-Aid.

You helped create an amazing event that a community rose up around. Don't forget to come back and visit once in a while, we'll always be there to welcome you home.

PimDtoK.png
  • Options
    Rhea_starstormRhea_starstorm Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    I remember a few years ago getting a personal apology from Khoo when the swag bag line had gotten way out of hand. Thanks for all the great paxes!

• Options
    The AviatrixThe Aviatrix Registered User regular
    You will be missed.
    And I hope they always have a badge held aside for you. Because without you, this event wouldn't exist as it does.
    Exclusive holder of a PAX lifetime badge.

x5XpZBK.pngEz7XjRx.pngml9Z6gf.png
  • Options
    IncarnadineIncarnadine Registered User regular
    Thanks for everything, sir! Hope to see you on the floor sometime.

• Options
    ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    Mr. Khoo, thank you for all of the hard work you've done throughout your 15 years with Penny Arcade. Without it I do not believe PAX would be the experience that is is today. You will be missed.

• Options
    Croatian SensationCroatian Sensation Registered User regular
    Thanks for everything Khoo. You have given me the one event I look forward to every year. I love reading all these posts about how awesome you were to fans at pax. Good luck on your next adventure!

• Options
    PavioPavio Registered User regular
    Thank you Robert. The first time I met you you told me about the time my brother took a punch for you. Hopefully your next job won't require someone doing that. But also hopefully we can still expect to see you on the forum now and again?

v6h3hfs2v597.png
  • Options
    DashDDashD Dread Pirate Chef Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Thank you for all the hard work you have put in over the years. PAX will not be the same without you. Good luck in your future endeavours.

"Brilliant! Oh wait, if we were meant to fly, we would have been born with little bags of nuts."
    PAX_Badge_Sig.png
  • Options
    Sgt.MaysSgt.Mays Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Thanks for the work you put into PAX, West will be my third PAX and i love going to it.

Gaymer, Nerd and Fan of Freeman's Mind/Half-life/GTA/Red Vs Blue

Attended: East 14, 15 and West 16
    Attending West 2019
  • Options
    Sushi HeroSushi Hero Northern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Thank you for all the amazing things you have done over the years <3

• Options
    Bizzaro StormyBizzaro Stormy I am Bizzaro Stormy. I am Bizzaro Stormy.Registered User regular
    I am Bizzaro Stormy.

• Options
    BlackLensBlackLens Registered User new member
    Good luck to you! i hope you have a chance to read some of the information that I've recently sent to you in a message. Would love to hear back from you if you are interested.

• Options
    Mr Je11ymanMr Je11yman Registered User regular
    Pax is Pax, heavily due to you and what you have done for us. Thank you for all the dreambuilding and determination that you have given over the years.

• Options
    HeadhunterHeadhunter Registered User regular
    Thanks for everything, hope to see you roaming the halls as an attendee!

"Perception is reality." -unknown