As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

RIP Anton Yelchin

YaYaYaYa Decent.Registered User regular
dead in a car accident at 27

fuck 2016

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    :(

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    HermanoHermano Registered User regular
    He was a really good young actor

fuck

PSN- AHermano
  • Options
    jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    They had just announced he would be leading in Guillermo Del Toro's next Netflix project a few days ago and I was so excited for that, this is really just the worst news.

• Options
    number13number13 Registered User regular
    Damn, man. This is terrible.

2w3e5cp.jpg
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    What in the flying fuck

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Rest in peace. He was one of my favorite parts of the first JJ Star Trek.

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    is this the most relentless year ever

• Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    Honestly fuck this year

• Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    I've only ever seen him in Charlie Bartlett and the first Star Trek

I enjoyed Charlie Bartlett quite a bit but sadly I don't really remember him in Star Trek (but I remember practically nothing about it, I haven't seen it since theaters)

Maybe I'll settle in soon and rewatch Star Trek and then finally see Into Darkness

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    Honestly fuck this year
    We say this every year.

The lesson should be to Never Trust Years. January 1st is cancelled.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    man, I JUST saw him in Green Room

what a fuckin thing

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    jgeis wrote: »
    They had just announced he would be leading in Guillermo Del Toro's next Netflix project a few days ago and I was so excited for that, this is really just the worst news.

i kinda giggled nervously when i realized that when i was first processing the news because of course a freak accident like this would also somehow fuck with a guillermo del toro project

and then i got sadder

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    I honestly consider this one of the more unpleasant manner of deaths to hear about just because...everyday items, ya know?

Darn shame for someone so young.

• Options
    BillyIdleBillyIdle What does "katana" mean? It means "Japanese sword."Registered User regular
    What in the fuck.

PSN: BillyIdle_
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I need to see the short movie he was in called, "Kiss, Kiss, Fingerbang" because seriously... That's a hell of a title for something.

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    I have nothing to really add except to say that Green Room is probably my favorite movie I've seen this year so far and Yelchin is great in it. This sucks and I'll miss his screen presence.

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    jgeis wrote: »
    I literally just read this in the other thread and figured this was a joke thread.

• Options
    kaceypkaceyp we stayed bright as lightning we sang loud as thunderRegistered User regular
    I think the first thing I saw him in was Alpha Dog, in which he gets kidnapped by Emile Hirsch and Justin Timberlake. He's pretty good in that.

Incidentally, I happened to catch part of Fright Night on TV a couple weeks ago and thought "hey, this actually looks kind of okay, I should watch the whole thing sometime" (I know this came up in the movie thread recently).

Anyway, I just saw this picture again that I had completely forgotten about:
    76b19768cedc9e0a2b3b993b0877a78d.jpg

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Fuck, this is terrible.

• Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    He always came off as a pretty good guy in interviews and press and the pouring of love and grief from his previous costars seem to indicate that he was.

Going to have to rewarch Charlie Bartlet. I really enjoy that movie.

• Options
    HandgimpHandgimp R+L=J Family PhotoRegistered User regular
    Kyougu wrote: »
    He always came off as a pretty good guy in interviews and press and the pouring of love and grief from his previous costars seem to indicate that he was.

Going to have to rewarch Charlie Bartlet. I really enjoy that movie.

I finally watched Charlie Bartlet after hearing the news. Good movie, reminded me of Igby Goes Down. I think Igby is maybe a better movie, but I felt better after watching Charlie Bartlet.

PwH4Ipj.jpg