As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – 140

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited June 2016 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – 140

Gabe and Tycho play a game for 15 minutes and then judge it accordingly. This week they play 140.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    WhelmedWhelmed Registered User regular
    Are there no more full length versions of the episodes?

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    Whelmed wrote: »
    Are there no more full length versions of the episodes?

Probably just a technical glitch, as this is the first one without one. I, too, look forward to it posting.

• Options
    superafroboysuperafroboy Registered User new member
    I, too, hope they post the full length version as I always prefer those ones.

• Options
    Joshua_PAJoshua_PA Registered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    This is the full length version of this episode, Jerry accidentally set the timer to 10 minutes which is why it's short. There will be a couple more like that in the future because I didn't catch it right away. Also of note, these will be the full length version and there will be no edited version unless there's a call to bring it back.

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    Thanks for the info, Josh. Who knows how long I would have waited for that phantom video. :D

And I'm all for the change to only full-length videos and hope most other people are as well. I've only ever watched the unedited ones after you started posting them, but I've never felt like that were dragging along.

• Options
    angryroosterangryrooster Registered User regular
    Agreed. Full length is the way to go! Glad I don't need to click through YouTube to get the full length version any more :)

• Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    On the subject of the game; this is a pretty cool thing. Rhythm + Platformer? I can get behind that.

• Options
    DalliumDallium Registered User new member
    That might be the slickest looking game yet featured on First 15.

• Options
    ZetxZetx 🐧 Registered User regular
    Yeah, really wish this wasn't the one they accidentally cut short! Fascinating to watch and the first game that I've added to my wishlist directly because of the video.

(Also a +1 to going to full length videos only!)

76561197966849367.png