As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Are we still looking forward to [Podcasts]? What if I told you... Austin was leaving?

19495969798100»

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Burger King has gone too far.

I mean chicken fries were cute but pointless since they didn't taste like anything, their Big Mac ripoffs were pretty decent (especially the chicken one), but those Mac n' Cheetos look like they fell out of a horror manga.

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    @Whippy @The Betgirl @Blankzilla ASSEMBLE THE CHICKEN FRIES DEFENSE FORCE

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Whippy "The Betgirl" Blankzilla ASSEMBLE THE CHICKEN FRIES DEFENSE FORCE

Yo I'll defend chicken fries. Those things are great.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    ...I'm a bit offended that I was apparently not deemed worthy of an invite to the Chicken Fries Defense Force

I mean, I own a Chicken Fries T-shirt

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    Whippy Rhe Betgirl Blankzilla ASSEMBLE THE CHICKEN FRIES DEFENSE FORCE

Is someone out here shit talking chicken fries??

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    masterofmetroidmasterofmetroid Have you ever looked at a world and seen it as a kind of challenge?Registered User regular
    Chicken fries are p good

Not like, the best ever or anything, but they seasoned them different than nuggets and that's enough to justify their existence

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    ...I'm a bit offended that I was apparently not deemed worthy of an invite to the Chicken Fries Defense Force

you should post in the Chicken Fries thread, also featuring Professional Wrestling

WeedLordVegeta on
  • Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    You have my sword re: chicken fries being pretty good

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    TankHammer wrote: »
    I think at some point the creators of the show should have dropped the facade and just made a cartoon for adults about portraying various fetishes that aren't well-suited to live action.

It'd have more integrity than Totally Spies at the very least.

But the creators' fetish is sneaking other people's fetishes into cartoons intended for children.

DarkPrimus on
  • Options

you should post in the Chicken Fries thread, also featuring Professional Wrestling

...what's the ratio of chicken fry to wrestling talk?

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options

this reminds me of the spicy chicken fries, which came in a box resembling a chicken wearing a luchador's mask

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    FaaT Episode 41 is a wonderful treasure all-around.

Except near the end where it freaked me out.

• Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    I very nearly bought one of those shirts.

The food product is a disappointment but their package design is A+ material.

I sometimes wonder if the spicy variety would fix my issues with the chicken fries but I never felt like spending money to find out.

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Chicken fries: a chincy treatise

*extended fart noise*
    it's cool people like them but I super don't get it

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options

*extended fart noise*

I feel like given your history of foodpinions, a negative review from you is the equivalent of a glowing endorsement.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    TankHammer wrote: »
    I think at some point the creators of the show should have dropped the facade and just made a cartoon for adults about portraying various fetishes that aren't well-suited to live action.

It'd have more integrity than Totally Spies at the very least.

But the creators' fetish is sneaking other people's fetishes into cartoons intended for children.

I can assure you that they are not being snuck in

The Betgirl on
    Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Chicken fries are a bad chicken delivery system

Burger King even sells their own bootsy-ass McNuggets now

• Options

*extended fart noise*

they only taste okay, but there's something about the idea of fries made out of chicken that I find super delightful

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    is chincy the vow of food opinions
    I guess vow might be the vow of food opinions but I don't know what his food opinions actually are

BahamutZERO.gif
This discussion has been closed.