As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Podcast]s are blood. [Podcast]s are life. Devote your ears

• The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    I started listening to fatt dungeon world and boy the audio quality leaves something to be desired

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    I started listening to fatt dungeon world and boy the audio quality leaves something to be desired

It does pick up but yeah I bounced off it REAL hard the first time

• DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    I had to give up on it because I literally could not hear it.

Yeah I was holding the portable speaker I use in my car real close to my ear for it. Hopefully it picks up...?

• EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    Yeah I was holding the portable speaker I use in my car real close to my ear for it. Hopefully it picks up...?

It does, eventually

But yeah even with headphones I had to really strain

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    SimBen wrote: »
    So today I went to McDonald's and they had these new gigantic iPhone things you could order on instead of talking to a human, which is nice except why are they so huge? I'm at McDonald's so you know shame is part of the equation and you're gonna blast my order on a god damn jumbotron?

But second and most importantly, that thing had a meatless modifier for the burgers. In fact, that's the only one. Who tthe fuck orders a meatless Big Mac? Is that a thing? But you can't even put in no onions? What the fuck?

A vegetarian friend of mine was telling me just last week about how last time she drove across the country for grad school this is exactly what she ate

https://youtu.be/9E8MRSN6BWQ

Dan Ryckert is voicing a character in the enhanced edition of Read-Only Memories, coming to PS4 and Vita

Also featuring a bunch of friends of giant bomb

• ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    woah thats awesome

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    https://youtu.be/9E8MRSN6BWQ

Dan Ryckert is voicing a character in the enhanced edition of Read-Only Memories, coming to PS4 and Vita

Also featuring a bunch of friends of giant bomb
    What is the actual gameplay of this because yo this looks rad as shit

CYpGAPn.png
    Classic Adventure Game

I should probably play this game.

CYpGAPn.png
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Read Only Memories is basically Snatcher, right?

6F32U1X.png
    Mr. G wrote: »
    Read Only Memories is basically Snatcher, right?

There is a LOT of Snatcher in there yes

• Death of RatsDeath of Rats Registered User regular
    Is that version coming to PC?

No I don't.
  • One Thousand CablesOne Thousand Cables An absence of thought Registered User regular
    Is the voice acting and stuff coming to the PC version?

It will, it's an update to the pc game so current owners will get it for free

I'll keep an eye on it for any price drop during the summer sale

normally I'd drop 20 but I'm trying to save as much as possible right now

CYpGAPn.png
    there's a full list of the cast here

also info on the actual update itself, off the midboss blog:
    ROM: DX will now be 2064: Read Only Memories ! It will include
    -Fully Voice Acted dialogue (Including none other than Melissa Hutchison as Turing!)
    -New Characters
    -New and extra animations for all your favorite characters (and even the ones you don’t like!)
    -Full release on PS4 and Vita

For those that already own the game, it’s free! Thanks for all your support and love (-˘̀ᵕ˘́-)

BUT THAT’S NOT ALL ! ! (-‶’▱’‶-)

We’ve also got a special portable version of the game coming out for mobile

Read Only Memories: Type-M will be available for all of your mobile devices; IOS, Android, even on your Kindle Fire!

Stay wavy

(Yeah)

I have finished act 2 in homestuck because I give in to peer pressure easily

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular

So... what do you think?

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Ms Dapper wrote: »

So... what do you think?

I have actually read this far before and enjoyed it, up till this point its cute and fun

I remember at some point it getting away from the silly jokes and more towards wall of text worldbuilding and losing my attention

We will see if that happens again

So... what do you think?

I have actually read this far before and enjoyed it, up till this point its cute and fun

I remember at some point it getting away from the silly jokes and more towards wall of text worldbuilding and losing my attention

I mean, it's more wall of text silly worldbuilding jokes, but, yeah, I can get how that's a turnoff.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular

So... what do you think?

This is exactly what happened to me the first time I tried reading it.

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    I got about 10 pages in before getting bored

I don't time for all this clicking

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    that Dark Seinfeld thing is bullshit

Art Vandelay isn't an architect, he works in latex manufacturing

Maddoc wrote: »

I thought he was an importer/exporter.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    TERRITORY JAZZ

f2ojmwh3geue.png
    Territory Jazz is great
    Late fatt spoilers
    territory jazz JR is even better

i literally just met him but the sheer economy with which Austin sketched this very vivid, authentically bebop character is awesome

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular

He's done both

Austin explaining modern internet culture to Vinny is maybe the thing I will miss the most

CYpGAPn.png

He's done both

(I know. That was the joke)

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    And obviously the real art vandelay is a judge

Blankzilla wrote: »
    Austin explaining modern internet culture to Vinny is maybe the thing I will miss the most

Same

This discussion has been closed.