As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

D&D Aangvanced - An ATLA Campaign Comic

DeadpanSalDeadpanSal Registered User regular
Hi guys! If you've ever read Darths and Droids or The DM of the Rings, then you should already know what this is. But if you haven't then Campaign Comics are basically a movie or TV show reinterpreted as a pen-and-paper campaign, like Dungeons and Dragons, but hopefully with a few changes along the way so it's not just the same thing you already saw but with people telling you "There's dice involved now." What I made is about Avatar: The Last Airbender (which if you don't know what THAT is, go check it out right now because that's worth dropping everything to marathon tonight), and I just finished the second season's run in the comic. You can read it from the start at:

dandaangvanced.tumblr.com/

Please let me know what you think, I've got a queue going through to about a third of the way through the last book of Aang's story. Hope you like it!

• Options
    bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    Hey there and welcome.

We ask that you post individual comics or pieces you are looking for feedback or critique here in your thread. You can upload and attach images to your posts. Posting a link to your work and asking people to go look and give you feedback isn't going to be effective, and it's not what we do here.

I did have a look at your stuff though. Are you actually drawing stuff yourself? It looks mostly like images and screenshots put together. You can get feedback on your layouts and design work, but we are primarily about illustration feedback and critique here.

• Options
    I have a ton of original content that I put in randomly. It's a screencap comic for about 99% of the time though, and I thought this was the best category of what I saw available to post in. Could you recommend another place for me to get feedback?

• Options
    And you closed the other one entirely instead of this one? Sorry to disagree, but that one contained actual art and this one had screenshots. I feel like that was a valid post.

• Options
    IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    Hey man,

The AC generally has one thread per artist, needs images inline for posts, and we require that the OP be the artist in question. Please check out our rules before posting. If you have any questions, we'd vastly prefer you clear it with a mod first. Feel free to PM me if you have an issue.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.