As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Chrome currently blocking certain forum threads as malware

TetraNitroCubaneTetraNitroCubane The DjinneratorAt the bottom of a bottleRegistered User regular
This morning Chrome has started blocking the latest two pages (21 and 22) of the D&D US Presidential Election Discussion thread as being malware (Apologies, I opt not to provide a link in the event that the warning is valid). There's apparently a domain redirect embedded in the page somewhere, or an asset being loaded from a off-site domain that Google Safebrowsing and Chrome have labeled as malicious.

Here's what I'm seeing on visiting those pages. Page 20 and earlier does not result in this:

(Removed)

Unsure if it's a false positive (and if it is I apologize for wasting anyone's time), but in the event that it is not, I just thought I'd bring it up so that any malicious attacks could be curtailed.

TetraNitroCubane on

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    It appears to be the signature of @syndalis that is causing the hit. I don't know if it is valid, but I've removed that image for now.

• Options
    TetraNitroCubaneTetraNitroCubane The Djinnerator At the bottom of a bottleRegistered User regular
    Thank you, very much appreciated!

I wouldn't be surprised if it's a false positive, but better safe than sorry until its sorted, for sure.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Wow, that's weird.

So yeah, if you don't mind deleting this thread or the content pointing to my domain so it doesn't index, I will work to resolve this ASAP

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    TetraNitroCubaneTetraNitroCubane The Djinnerator At the bottom of a bottleRegistered User regular
    I can't delete the thread myself, but I edited it to remove any content that could lead back to the domain. Hopefully that stops any indexing!

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    thanks, and yeah it was an old abandoned site that did catch a bug - problem solved but I will wait for google to say so before I start using that as an image host.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...