As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Love] is love is love is love

1939495969799»

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    If you meet the love thread on the road, kill it

If you meet the love thread on the road, get off your damn phone, you're on the road for crying out loud, pay attention!

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    I feel like I said the same thing at the end of the last love thread.

Post ja vu

• XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
  • webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Dear Livejournal Thread,

I have no love related news today.

But I do have super weird and awkward midnight calls from my friend's mother out of nowhere, aggressively guilt tripping me to hang out with said friend more while he's in town.

For a brief moment after hanging up I had to double check it wasn't 1998 again.

It IS!

Good news:

You're younger, the economy is better, and the music is better

Bad news:

Your internet sucks, GWB is about to be elected in a bit, and you have to act surprised about everything

Good news:

depending on your memory, you can make a lot of money gambling!

It's called investing in apple stock! 100 shares in '98 at $34 is now worth about $360,000 after stock splits and such.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • JarsJars Registered User regular
    this lady listed her favorite punctuation. I'm going to ask her if she likes oxford commas because we might as well get the important questions out the way first

• BillyIdleBillyIdle What does "katana" mean? It means "Japanese sword."Registered User regular
    bye bye love....thread.

PSN: BillyIdle_
    Jars wrote: »
    this lady listed her favorite punctuation. I'm going to ask her if she likes oxford commas because we might as well get the important questions out the way first

Where did interrobang fall on the list?

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular

They say I'm an Elipses in the streets and an Interrobang in the sheets.

get that garbage out of here

Uriel wrote: »

They say I'm an Elipses in the streets and an Interrobang in the sheets.

Emphatic, but confused?

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    webguy20 wrote: »
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Dear Livejournal Thread,

I have no love related news today.

But I do have super weird and awkward midnight calls from my friend's mother out of nowhere, aggressively guilt tripping me to hang out with said friend more while he's in town.

For a brief moment after hanging up I had to double check it wasn't 1998 again.

It IS!

Good news:

You're younger, the economy is better, and the music is better

Bad news:

Your internet sucks, GWB is about to be elected in a bit, and you have to act surprised about everything

Good news:

depending on your memory, you can make a lot of money gambling!

It's called investing in apple stock! 100 shares in '98 at $34 is now worth about $360,000 after stock splits and such.

Become a venture capitalist - Google, Facebook, Youtube, Zynga, you already know all the places to invest millions and get back billions. To get the millions you need you just need a couple of good bets on things like the Kentucky Derby and the FIFA World Cup.

get that garbage out of here

‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽

cdci44qazyo3.gif

ENOUGH OF YOUR RUBBISH

This is still my thread for a good page or so and in my love thread the interrobang will get the respect and love it deserves.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    g67kjipk1z71.png

Have we not met before monsieur?

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    I honestly thought that interrobang was a made up joke thing until like a year ago.

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Bullshit the music in '98 was better

Try 96'
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiLw45oAuD0

• Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    g67kjipk1z71.png

Holy shit.

I just recognized that actor in reverse: it's Charles Carson from Downton Abbey.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

• WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    edited June 2016
    Today's forward movement towards a better life is resurrecting my dating profile. We do OKC profile critiques in here, right?

Tell me how unworthy I am.

WACriminal on
  • miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular

who gives a fuck about an oxford comma

uc3ufTB.png
  • cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular

English dramas I think

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    The Oxford comma is the only thing protecting us from the chaos of a mad, callous, scrabbling world, and I will die to defend it.

• honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    cabsy wrote: »

English dramas I think

Right this moment Sarukun, Tynic and noone else

• SolarSolar Registered User regular
    The oxford comma is how people speak!

• HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    Language is chaos.

• AngelinaAngelina Registered User regular
    I just had a practical exam and I'm lucky we use dummies as my hand was shaking so much I was in danger of swabbing the eye instead of the nose.

• AngelinaAngelina Registered User regular
    @tynic happy birthday!! I hope you have a good day and it's ridiculously hot as that's how you like it.

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Angelina wrote: »
    @tynic happy birthday!! I hope you have a good day and it's ridiculously hot as that's how you like it.

It's a piddling 23C! But it's winter down here so I can't really complain. Thanks ang!!!

This discussion has been closed.