As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Excuse me while I whip this out...

13»

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Voiced by the same guy!

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Sheduled?

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    Men in Tights was my favorite movie as a kid

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • Options
    DedwrekkaDedwrekka Metal Hell adjacentRegistered User regular
    spono wrote: »
    I can't stop thinking about all of the great Richard Lewis lines in Men in Tights

"You changed it to latrine?"

"I have a mole?"

For the longest time I thought he was Jon Stewart until Jon interviewed Richard

• Options
    azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »

This is a pretty awesome bit... I mean you have here two guys who have been friends for 60 years...they get together every night to watch movies and chat. You dont see that in Hollywood anymore, its all infighting and egotistical 'too awesome to have peers'.

Also, Damn Mel, if you eat like that every night, at 86 (That show was taped in 2012), you sure arent in danger of wasting away as you age.

I kinda wanna try Chicken in a Pot now...whatever that is. He certainly does not seem to have lost any mental facilty at that point.

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    How do you say "thank you" to somebody like Mel Brooks?

I guess maybe I could try writing a letter?

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    Olivaw wrote: »
    Veretas wrote: »
    Silent Movie is incredible if only for the fact that he got away with making a silent film right after making a black and white one. It's also amazing and hilarious that he got Marcel Marceau, a famous mime, to actually speak the only line in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwea0LZQe9k

I want to say that this is the only movie Marcel Marceau ever spoke in

Ever

I love this so much.

• Options
    azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    Olivaw wrote: »
    Veretas wrote: »
    Silent Movie is incredible if only for the fact that he got away with making a silent film right after making a black and white one. It's also amazing and hilarious that he got Marcel Marceau, a famous mime, to actually speak the only line in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwea0LZQe9k

I want to say that this is the only movie Marcel Marceau ever spoke in

Ever

I love this so much.

When Mel Brooks asks you to do something, You don't question it. You just do it.

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Joolander wrote: »
    The Geek wrote: »
    One of my favorite Mel Brooks creations is one lots of people don't realize is his.

DonAdams.jpg

Most people also don't realize that Inspector Gadget was a cartoon version of Get Smart
    Voiced by the same guy!
    Thread is blowing my mind.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Literally every time someone sneezes, I mutter under my breath "a Jew?! Here?!"

Thanks Mel Brooks!