As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Enforcer Applications Are Open

The AviatrixThe Aviatrix Registered User regular
edited July 2016 in PAX West
I feel like there hasn't been much of a spotlight on this matter...

http://west.paxsite.com/enforcers

Enforcer applications for West are open!

Join the ranks! Help make PAX amazing!

They don't open every year for West, so who knows when you'll have another opportunity!

Emails are going out for those who applied :)

Good luck and congrats to new enforcers!

x5XpZBK.pngEz7XjRx.pngml9Z6gf.png
The Aviatrix on

• TotoronaTotorona Registered User new member
    I hope to be a part of the Enforcer group this year!

• 407145407145 Registered User new member
    Did you all get an email confirmation that you submitted the application? I filled one out on June 9th, but am not seeing anything in my inbox.

• CupcakeMiryaiCupcakeMiryai Registered User regular
    I'm crossing my fingers I get selected. I think it'd be great fun!
    407145 wrote: »
    Did you all get an email confirmation that you submitted the application? I filled one out on June 9th, but am not seeing anything in my inbox.

And, no I didn't get an email confirmation either.

• pwade0102pwade0102 Registered User regular
    I applied also and have not heard back yet or any updates on being a enforcer

• whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    The application should have stated that you should expect a response by the end of July.

Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • CupcakeMiryaiCupcakeMiryai Registered User regular
    whypick1 wrote: »
    The application should have stated that you should expect a response by the end of July.

Yep, that's what I remember seeing.

• Joe.EXEJoe.EXE Registered User regular

I saw that too but I'm hoping to hear back sooner than that so I have more than a month to get everything in order. Things like my costume, how I plan to get up there, where I'm staying. You know, the important things.

• whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    edited July 2016
    TBF, you should have those at least mostly finalized before even submitting the app. It is one of the questions after all.

whypick1 on
  • Joe.EXEJoe.EXE Registered User regular
    TBF, you should have those at least mostly finalized before even submitting the app. It is one of the questions after all.

Right, but also to be fair, I am of extremely limited finical resources and I'm not going to windmill slap money onto those things if I don't know for sure that I'm going.

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Yeah, it's not because anyone expects you to throw down money you would have to spend for nothing, I think it's that they hope people applying to be an enforcer aren't using that as their means to enter the show. But hey, I'm not involved in that process, so who knows?

New Enforcers are being added as we speak, so if you applied expect to see something in your inbox soon if you have not already gotten it.