As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

World Naked [chat] Ride

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Freedom isn't free.

Freedom is a dom.

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    Freedom isn't free.

Freedom is a dom.

Oh, that could be fun then.

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Freedom isn't free.

So we sacrifice a few people in a giant wicker man to appease the gods, big deal.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
  • Options
    Bogart wrote: »
    Freedom isn't free.

So we sacrifice a few people in a giant wicker man to appease the gods, big deal.

Yes like I said, I am at work. These wicker men do not alight themselves.

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Freedom isn't free.

You're doing God's work.

Specifically, Crom Cruach.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Freedom isn't free.

You're doing God's work.

Specifically, Crom Cruach.

Wait, Benadryl Cromcruach is a god?

Since when?

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    I steamed

- Rocksmiff
    - Crude Tater Kings 2
    - Ape of Umpires 2HD

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2016
    Ludious wrote: »
    knitdan wrote: »
    Confession
    I drink milk straight out of the carton

hah everyone does that

if they deny it they're lying

i don't drink milk

edit: on it's own

literally the only thing i use it for is coffee

Vanguard on
  • Options
    Atomika wrote: »
    I steamed

- Rocksmiff
    - Crude Tater Kings 2
    - Ape of Umpires 2HD

i should learn to play "The Guitar" too.

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    I steamed

- Rocksmiff
    - Crude Tater Kings 2
    - Ape of Umpires 2HD

GODDAMMIT ATOMIKA WE DO THAT OUTSIDE!

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    From the candidate’s rallies, a new understanding of America emerges.
    https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/11/george-saunders-goes-to-trump-rallies

Hm interesting article

Hm I have pooped a lot

poo
  • Options
    I steamed

- Rocksmiff
    - Crude Tater Kings 2
    - Ape of Umpires 2HD

GODDAMMIT ATOMIKA WE DO THAT OUTSIDE!

I couldn't help it!

The sale ends in 4 hours!

• Options
  • Options

How would they lose control? Dance Fever?

• Options

I'm guessing, joking aside, that they basically can't use their creatures or do anything next turn, therefore "losing control" of their side.

• Options
    Whenever I react to a mod post I get a shiny golden background on my little av icon on the bottom of that mod's post.

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    I had ice cream for breakfast

#Youdon'tknowmylife

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    Hakkekage wrote: »

#Youdon'tknowmylife

i know you had Ice Cream for breakfast.

• Options

#Youdon'tknowmylife

what kind?

• Options

#Youdon'tknowmylife

what kind?

Ice cream sandwich

its Independence Day God dammit

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Casual wrote: »
    Im going to repost this for the morning crew this story is nuts and I suggest you watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8fU2QG-lV0

tl;dr

Two bigtime Counter Strike streamers ProSyndicate and TmarTn who have advertised a counter strike skin gambing website have been revealed as the fucking OWNERS of said site

and a 3rd too JoshOG claims he is only sponsored but has been found to be a founding member of the company.

Jesus

these guys have to do some jail time for this

they must be breaking so many laws

Yea the FTC has a law against some of this specifically
    EMPLOYEE ENDORSEMENTS
    I work for a terrific company. Can I mention our products to people in my social networks? How about on a review site? My friends won’t be misled since it’s clear in my online profiles where I work.
    First, we recommend that you check with your employer to make sure you’re complying with its policies before using any form of social media to talk about the company’s products.

If your company allows employees to use social media to talk about its products, you should make sure that your relationship is disclosed to people who read your online postings about your company or its products. Put yourself in the reader’s shoes. Isn’t the employment relationship something you would want to know before relying on someone else’s endorsement? Listing your employer on your profile page isn’t enough. After all, people who just read what you post on a review site won’t get that information.

People reading your posting on a review site probably won’t know who you are. You definitely should disclose your employment relationship when making an endorsement.

Our company’s policy says that employees should not post positive reviews online about our products without clearly disclosing their relationship to the company. All of our employees agree to abide by this policy when they are hired. But we have several thousand people working here and we can’t monitor what they all do on their own computers and other devices when they aren’t at work. Are we liable if an employee posts a review of one of our products, either on our company website or on a social media site and doesn’t disclose that relationship?
    It wouldn’t be reasonable to expect you to monitor every social media posting by all of your employees. However, you should establish a formal program to remind employees periodically of your policy, especially if the company encourages employees to share their opinions about your products. Also, if you learn that an employee has posted a review on the company’s website or a social media site without adequately disclosing his or her relationship to the company, you should remind them of your company policy and ask them to remove that review or adequately disclose that they’re an employee.

What about employees of an ad agency or public relations firm? Can my agency ask our employees to spread the buzz about our clients’ products?
    First, an ad agency (or any company for that matter) shouldn’t ask employees to say anything that isn’t true. No one should endorse a product they haven’t used or say things they don’t believe, and an employer certainly shouldn’t encourage employees to do that.

Moreover, employees of an ad agency or public relations firm have a connection to the advertiser, which should be disclosed in all social media posts. Agencies asking their employees to spread the word must instruct those employees about their responsibilities to disclose their relationship.

tldr if the FTC gets involved they are going to get buttfucked

• Options
    edited July 2016
    Coffee ice cream.
    Bacon and egg ice cream.
    Toast ice cream.
    Oh, ice cream on a waffle cone, because waffles are breakfast.

Hakkes how are your bloods and biles and various humors, have the doctors cleared you for direct sunlight or are you straight Gremlins still, can you eat after midnight are you too young for this reference?

Kid Presentable on
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    milski wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8fU2QG-lV0

tl;dr

Two bigtime Counter Strike streamers ProSyndicate and TmarTn who have advertised a counter strike skin gambing website have been revealed as the fucking OWNERS of said site

and a 3rd too JoshOG claims he is only sponsored but has been found to be a founding member of the company.

these three are going to get buttfucked by a FTC judge

that is some crazy shit

like, just the weapon trading thing is kinda a mess but holy moly

The interesting thing about this (to me) is that the general mood on the Internet seemed to be very much pro-betting, anti Valve/betting site lawsuit. It seemed to flip instantly with this video, though.

I have to be honest, I don't really see the problem.

First, I think adults should be able to gamble on whatever they want.

Second, I think it's OK to exploit children, especially teenagers and adolescents, because kids are evil.

Third, I think it's OK to scam people through a carefully deployed arrangement of lies and propaganda to promote your own business and increase your own revenue.

It's like you guys don't believe in a free market that promotes shady business tactics and/or think children don't deserve to be tricked constantly throughout their lives starting from a young age.

That's fucked up.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    English breakfast ice cream has beans on it.

• Options

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it

• Options
    I steamed the one thing on my wish list I could afford that I havent played before

51%2BpyD7K-NL._SX425_.jpg

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    Is Rocksmith good?

Also dog says happy 4th.

YExkY1cm.jpg

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    @Jacobkosh @Shivahn @credeiki @desc

So, going through another Mass Effect playthrough, and I just picked up Liara. With age and perpspective I can now clearly see why my younger self zeroed in on those lovely blues. It's so blatant that I'm not sure how I didn't see it before; I can see clearly now. How could I be so easily manipulated? It's embarrassing, I tell you what.

Her whole "tee hee I'm 200~ I'm barely legal~" (or however old she was) was a little hammy as the game served her up on a platter.

But I guess in later games her whole
    becoming the Kingpin thing
    is some sort of character development? They clearly moved her away from the doe-eyed ingenue angle.

I just started again on Xbone with BC and kind of wish I had gone male instead to go romance up Ashley just to compare.

Kasumi only true mass effect waifu she is just too pure to be romanced

@elki

• Options
    The entire free market is predicated on the fact that most people are idiots and give me their money.

• Options
    Six wrote: »
    Is Rocksmith good?

Also dog says happy 4th.

YExkY1cm.jpg

Good dog!

Also 37 burgers left

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Burgers are dwindling, to be sure.

On the other hand, I just threw ten pounds of chicken wings into a brine. My entire hosting strategy is basically me creating the conditions where those closest to me can eat enough to hate themselves as much as I hate myself.

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    Morning, [chat].

I am way too annoyed by how little options you have in creating your character in the build-your-own character RPGs I bought during the haze of consumerist giddy that is the Steam Summer Sale.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    Coffee ice cream.
    Bacon and egg ice cream.
    Toast ice cream.
    Oh, ice cream on a waffle cone, because waffles are breakfast.

Hakkes how are your bloods and biles and various humors, have the doctors cleared you for direct sunlight or are you straight Gremlins still, can you eat after midnight are you too young for this reference?

I don't know how my bloods and biles and humors are because I still haven't gotten any results back, which is bullshit. I'm gonna call tomorrow cause I can't keep being a shiftless sloth

• Options
    13528985_1736288116588705_1608486215340710891_n.jpg?oh=542c6a76da43fdcebd91cb51b6e1147b&oe=57F07B57

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    It should have been possible to romance and then serially sacrifice one crew member for each game in the Mass Effect trilogy.

"I love you Ashley. Let's make love."
    "OK."

Three hours later...

"I love you Ashley, but can you please enter that highly radioactive shed and push that button so the rest of us can survive until the sequel?"
    "OK, my love"

Ashley dies...

And then on and on. By the third game, I'm sure some of the crew will start to catch on but it would have be too late with the new smitten ensign.

Maybe I'll make a whole new game about being the captain of a starship where your objective is to seduce men and women and robots and send them on sacrifice missions. Love and Death: Seduction Solutions Starship Simulator.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    Drez wrote: »
    It should have been possible to romance and then serially sacrifice one crew member for each game in the Mass Effect trilogy.

"I love you Ashley. Let's make love."
    "OK."

Three hours later...

"I love you Ashley, but can you please enter that highly radioactive shed and push that button so the rest of us can survive until the sequel?"
    "OK, my love"

Ashley dies...

And then on and on. By the third game, I'm sure some of the crew will start to catch on but it would have be too late with the new smitten ensign.

Maybe I'll make a whole new game about being the captain of a starship where your objective is to seduce men and women and robots and send them on sacrifice missions. Love and Death: Seduction Solutions Starship Simulator.

You uh seeking therapy?

This discussion has been closed.