As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

World Naked [chat] Ride

• STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    I miss George Carlin :(

• Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Hello butts

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
    Hello butts

I am goddamn tired.

• NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    I think I will name my children Chet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo8CrY_ZfFk

true facts my boy name made his list of good names for boys

Hello butts

I am goddamn tired.

hi goddamn tired!
    I'm butt!

Neco wrote: »
    I think I will name my children Chet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo8CrY_ZfFk

true facts my boy name made his list of good names for boys

At least your boy name met George Carlin's approval!

• Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    George Carlin is very funny but his stuff like that bit is just way too "old man yells at cloud" for me to enjoy. The delivery is amazing though.

Hello butts

I am goddamn tired.

hi goddamn tired!
    I'm butt!

what a bad name

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    spool16 is telling me about the streamer Nightblue, and how when people are banned from his channel he will 1v1 them mid for rights to come back, and if they lose they're perma'd. Or, if he's feeling magnanimous, he'll ask the chat, like Caesar in the Colosseum, whether they should be spared or executed.

@Aioua twitch [chat] is literally the bloodthirsty roman crowd at a gladiator match, isn't it

• HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • InfamyDeferredInfamyDeferred Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    The remaining EU nations

- Frexit
    - Gerxit
    - Spexit
    - Oxit
    - Luxit
    - Lixit
    - Porxit
    - Cyxit
    - Bulxit
    - Grexit
    - Chexit
    - Sloxit
    - Nexit
    - Huxit
    - Malxit
    - Swexit
    - Fixit
    - Laxit
    - Irxit

Also the lyrics to the new Daft Punk song

Oh the names of young people now aren't the same as the obviously good and correct names that people of your generation had? Aren't the names of people of other races and cultures hilarious too?

*jerk off motion*

Goddamn, that masterful comedic delivery though.

Man I remember watching Angry Beavers back in the day. Don't think the show would hold up to a viewing today though.

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Oh the names of young people now aren't the same as the obviously good and correct names that people of your generation had? Aren't the names of people of other races and cultures hilarious too?

*jerk off motion*

Goddamn, that masterful comedic delivery though.

Todd confirmed

• jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    spool16 is telling me about the streamer Nightblue, and how when people are banned from his channel he will 1v1 them mid for rights to come back, and if they lose they're perma'd. Or, if he's feeling magnanimous, he'll ask the chat, like Caesar in the Colosseum, whether they should be spared or executed.

@Aioua twitch [chat] is literally the bloodthirsty roman crowd at a gladiator match, isn't it

I think the amount of crude depictions of penus is about the same level as the roman plebs liked at least

though we still lac the technology to give an ascii penii wings and wheels like the roman penes sometimes had

• MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    Goddamn it my gym has the most garbage hours

Now I have to run outside, like a peasant

• AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    jakobagger wrote: »
    The remaining EU nations

- Frexit
    - Gerxit
    - Spexit
    - Oxit
    - Luxit
    - Lixit
    - Porxit
    - Cyxit
    - Bulxit
    - Grexit
    - Chexit
    - Sloxit
    - Nexit
    - Huxit
    - Malxit
    - Swexit
    - Fixit
    - Laxit
    - Irxit

i see how it is

you ain't gonna leave, baby

I love you

I'll change

don't do this to me

Aioua twitch [chat] is literally the bloodthirsty roman crowd at a gladiator match, isn't it

As a person a little too old to be into it, that's one of the most convincing arguments for why stream personalities are such a big thing, that actually sounds like a good time for everyone involved.

How dare you expose me to things that I have preconceived negative notions about without really understanding what they're about, 1v1 me Hanamura Mei only

Furi and Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell are your free PS+ games dropping this month

Gat Out of Hell is probably pretty good for a free price. At least Kinzie is playable!

true story: I have never rowed saints

omg

I am going to have to steam gift you when I get paid huh.

aw <3

but I'm getting a free one on PS+ this month!

don't burn your money on my cold heart!

ok but the regular games have clothing and jewelry and tattoos and

ooooooh

<_<

>_>

tell me more

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    If I were an all powerful tyrant, Dacre and Murdoch would be imprisoned for sedition.

• CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    George Carlin was a buttface who liked cocaine too much.

Coinage wrote: »
    George Carlin was a buttface who liked cocaine too much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6YfJZ9hxLQ

edited July 2016
    Furi and Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell are your free PS+ games dropping this month

Gat Out of Hell is probably pretty good for a free price. At least Kinzie is playable!

omg

aw <3

ooooooh

<_<

>_>

tell me more

Saints Row 3 is a parody of the GTA style genre. Saints Row 4 is a parody of games in general.

But the true beauty of the Saints Row games lies in its customization options. Sure there are missions and minigames to be done, but really it is all about finding the perfect outfit to go with each car in your garage. The perfect bracelet. The perfect hair color and style. 2 is actually the best one in that regard, though it is a bit more serious in tone. Gat out of Hell is missing the customization part, though it is apparently still pretty good and funny.

Neco on
  • PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular

omg

aw <3

ooooooh

<_<

>_>

tell me more

Some of them have gait-options.

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Also because it is fun to drive around in an imitation Mustang at full speed through the city while KMFDM is blasting on the radio.

• PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Mn0NgQFl.jpg?1

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    George Carlin is very funny but his stuff like that bit is just way too "old man yells at cloud" for me to enjoy. The delivery is amazing though.

Yeah, it was too much anger at things in his late days. He was a lot funnier without the rage in his younger years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4nknAzQPHE

emnmnme wrote: »
    This guy's got some pep.
    https://www.youtube.com/w atch?v=8CTxbQ6cdUw

those don't actually work all that well

and don't work at all on wood or uneven surfaces

• Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    If I were an all powerful tyrant, Dacre and Murdoch would be imprisoned for sedition.

What if the only reason you could become a powerful tyrant was because Dacre and Murdoch supported you?

You know, like the current crop of powerful tyrants

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    The pug didn't stop barking til 4am when I finally dragged him up into bed with us

Gonna have to find another solution tonight though because that dog gets fur everywhere and I woke up sneezy and needing my inhaler sigh

Blameless Cleric on
    Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    worked out for the first time at my complex's gym. no squat rack so idk if i'll keep going there but otherwise it's a neat lil place. now i am rickity rickity wrecked, son.

• Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular

Aioua twitch [chat] is literally the bloodthirsty roman crowd at a gladiator match, isn't it

I used to watch his stream years ago but stopped cuz he was getting really whiny. That's hilarious though.

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Buyit
    Useit
    Breakit
    Fixit
    Trashit
    Changeit
    Mailupgradeit

Old people filled with cynicism isn't funny, it's fucking sad

Shit has done nothing but get better in this country

Shut the fuck up and go buy some pot

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular

What if the only reason you could become a powerful tyrant was because Dacre and Murdoch supported you?

You know, like the current crop of powerful tyrants

The key phrase is ALL powerful. Thus divorcing my tyranny from their favour.

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod

i met nightblue at pax a few years ago. i told him to 1v1 me in mid, 'you lil bitch'. it made reginald laugh, so life is complete.

regi-chan..

Yeah, it was too much anger at things in his late days. He was a lot funnier without the rage in his younger years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4nknAzQPHE

His later stuff was good, but almost not even comedy. He'd throw a few funny bits in between more serious talk.

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    The 7 words you can't say on TV are now frequently said on premium cable channels. Slowly they are oozing into basic cable such that by 2020, we will hear the f-word on the FX network. Though by 2025, network television will be completely obsolete.

This discussion has been closed.