As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

World Naked [chat] Ride

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    The pug didn't stop barking til 4am when I finally dragged him up into bed with us

Gonna have to find another solution tonight though because that dog gets fur everywhere and I woke up sneezy and needing my inhaler sigh

why do you hate dogs so, so very much that you're obviously intent on a pol pot level thinning of their ranks?

• DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    2025?

• Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Hello butts

I am goddamn tired.

Have you tried

cocaine

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Or perhaps Starbucks

• davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Delmain wrote: »
    Buyit
    Useit
    Breakit
    Fixit
    Trashit
    Changeit
    Mailupgradeit

I always try to find hidden messages in the first letters of lists like this. I come away disappointed a lot.

• NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Nothing about Back to the Future is futuristic anymore.

• davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Neco wrote: »

The optimism?

• SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular

Historical documents

can you feel the struggle within?
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    desc wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »

So, going through another Mass Effect playthrough, and I just picked up Liara. With age and perpspective I can now clearly see why my younger self zeroed in on those lovely blues. It's so blatant that I'm not sure how I didn't see it before; I can see clearly now. How could I be so easily manipulated? It's embarrassing, I tell you what.

Her whole "tee hee I'm 200~ I'm barely legal~" (or however old she was) was a little hammy as the game served her up on a platter.

But I guess in later games her whole
    becoming the Kingpin thing
    is some sort of character development? They clearly moved her away from the doe-eyed ingenue angle.

I just started again on Xbone with BC and kind of wish I had gone male instead to go romance up Ashley just to compare.

Kasumi only true mass effect waifu she is just too pure to be romanced

@Jacobkosh @Shivahn @credeiki @desc @Elki

I have written goddamn essays on this subject. I played through the series for the first time a few years ago, so it was super clear to me that Liara was hyper nerd bait that doesn't exist in real life, usually. It was very interesting to see how she changed in later games, as the relationship became less "oh hi I'm a bisexual nerd virgin who's never been into anyone until I met you, hot stuff" and more "holy shit we have some emotional trauma we have to work through, we can't be a thing right now because of it, but I still care about you."

I tend to make my protagonists in these games as gay as possible but even teenage me was kind of turned off by Liara in that game--she was too...innocent and forward at the same time that just felt like it wasn't playing out a romance, but some sort of unrealistic thing. Plus, I simply didn't like her even as a friend the way I liked my other party members (...plus there was a swarthy angsty dude who was a fairly high contender.)
    Because I never bought any of the dlc (which seems a bit weird since I'm such a bioware fanboy, but that's just how it is) I never observed the most interesting aspects of her character development and never felt any particular fondness for her in later games.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    I fked up my chance with Liara because of dat ass

you know the one.

@Gooey

• credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Oh also @Shivahn I have never seen Frozen.
    Husband is finally playing more Shadowrun:HK and this is making me think of how I could dress up as my avatar, but so far construction options are Koschei=cardboard box with a smiley face and claws drawn on in sharpie??? so uh gotta figure that one out a bit more.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
    Team Garrus 4 lyfe

Jack would have been a cool romance character but nooooo they had to make her straight.

spool32 wrote: »

you know the one.

i don't think i do. she has so many asses, after all.

• AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    2025?

Last year, out of 37 TV performance Emmys, only 3 were for actors on broadcast networks.

Out of 13 comedy and dramas, only three comedies were from broadcasts and only one drama, which was PBS.

Them times they are a'changin'

edited July 2016
    She has the best ass. So many ass! Her opponent doesn't even have an ass! Sad!

Neco on
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Oh cool, got free tix to see James Adomian on Thurs

edited July 2016
    also @spool32 i got confirmation from my boss that i'm cool to pick a super long wkd in sept/oct/nov to austin road trip. i figure either very early in the semester (first week or two of sept) before any tests happen or whatever, or the opposite (like mid-late november during fall break)

what say you, methuselah

Organichu on
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    2025?

Last year, out of 37 TV performance Emmys, only 3 were for actors on broadcast networks.

Out of 13 comedy and dramas, only three comedies were from broadcasts and only one drama, which was PBS.

Them times they are a'changin'
    abolish the broadcasting system

Mass Effect was their last really lame attempt at not having good gay romance options.

Then they gave us Isabella <3

And just like that, Dragon Age 2 is installing.

I woke up from a dream where a man named PsyCog came back from the future to tell me how to systematically dismantle capitalism. But it turns out that it was Matthew Broderick and his idea to erase debt wouldn't be enough I don't think. THANKS FOR NOTHING MATTHEW BRODERICK.

She has the best ass. So many ass! Her opponent doesn't even have an ass! Sad!

Such ass. Much butt. Wow

• kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    Seven sub-Chets.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »

you know the one.

Gooey

"Shepard, come meet me at the docking bay",

Alright, let's see where she oh I recognise that ass anywhere

• HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Jesus Christ somebody left some explosives in Central Park (police think failed homemade fireworks attempt and when it didn't work left it behind) and an 18 year old kid landed on it and it blew off his leg

Wtf

Wtfuckingfuck

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Liara is definitely cooler once ME2 rolls around and she's come into her own.

But ME1 loses because there is no romance Tali.

Tali is best waifu. She's so awkward and sincere. Like romancing myself

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Ahaha, the latest Oglaf.

Hakkekage wrote: »
    Jesus Christ somebody left some explosives in Central Park (police think failed homemade fireworks attempt and when it didn't work left it behind) and an 18 year old kid landed on it and it blew off his leg

Wtf

Wtfuckingfuck

D: ugh

• Grape ApeGrape Ape Registered User regular
    It is The Statue of Liberty's birthday. Shine on, you green sex colossus

• kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    Are we talking about Miranda.
    7HFRxba.gif

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    Oh I almost forgot

Yesterday I was playing Roadhog in competitive mode, and I hooked a really good Tracer and as the chain pulled her in, a second Tracer blinked right on top and my left click shotgun blast killed both Tracers at once

God bless America happy fourth of July

jacob was a hottie with the booty too

I'll not hear any words spoken against Miranda under this roof! >:(

• durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    Katie Tiedrich is the bessst

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    @jacobkosh have you seen headhunters? Real good

sig.gif
  • SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    Don't forget to spiral cut your hot dogs.

Don't worry if you're coming here. I got you covered.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    Six wrote: »
    Don't forget to spiral cut your hot dogs.

Don't worry if you're coming here. I got you covered.

? Is this one weird trick that grill masters don't want me to know?

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    PLA wrote: »
    Mn0NgQFl.jpg?1

Thoughtfulness isn't a gadget

What kind of literal tumblr low energy nonsense is she talking about

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    I like the art style though

This discussion has been closed.