As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[pbp]Shadowrun - Bump in the Night

1363738394042»

• Options
    SteelhawkSteelhawk Registered User regular
    Breach nods at Tantrum, not having a better idea. "This'd be easier with a drone or spirit or two. Lets head for the trees."

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    "Once we get into the trees, I'll go spooky and check myself, but I'd rather not go for a coma hear in the middle of the street."

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    I'll post tomorrow, am I right in that the gist is we are in a cemetery and armored vehicles are approaching presumably with the missing dude?

• Options
    MaclayMaclay Insquequo Totus Es Unus Here and ThereRegistered User regular
    At this point we are outside the cemetery, and are probably going to circle around to a nearby country club for cover. In the cemetery are a bunch of hoodlums in their tricked out rides acting like idiots. We know they like to hang here, but we don't know if they are based here, so the kid may not be present. My hope is that once we are at the club we will be able to get a better idea of the specifics and formulate a plan.