As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[E3] is locked down for another year!

1828384858688»

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Mr. G wrote: »
    Red Dead is up on Xbox One, visuals are the same but it runs smoother

Okay but what about that multiplayer DLC because playing poker was really the best part of it, other than just riding around in a wagon with each other watching the sunset and terrorizing random villagers.

It apparently supports all the DLC, and all of the multiplayer packs are free right now

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular

Okay but what about that multiplayer DLC because playing poker was really the best part of it, other than just riding around in a wagon with each other watching the sunset and terrorizing random villagers.

It apparently supports all the DLC, and all of the multiplayer packs are free right now

Cool, except I don't have an X1 right now, so if they aren't still free later on I'd have to pay for all that content all over again.

• Options
    DedpuppyDedpuppy Registered User regular

Cool, except I don't have an X1 right now, so if they aren't still free later on I'd have to pay for all that content all over again.

You can always get it via the xbox website and tie it to your gamertag, so when you do get an X1, it will be ready for you to download.

f9uosTq.png

Battle.net:Ritalynn#1974
    XBL: Tranewrek
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Evolve went from hundreds of players to like 25,000. Who knows if they'll retain those numbers, but I have to wonder if Gearbox isn't rushing out a F2P Battleborn.

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Apparently Digital Extremes and Splash Damage got bought by subsidiaries of Leyou Technology Holdings.

EDIT: But on the brighter side, this got posted to Jace Hall's (who has been talking about a Blood revival for awhile now) facebook page

13615442_10154245214499303_426882850667226376_n.jpg?oh=873bf3075898b2a8263e9150ff5fa5d8&oe=57FF7E80
    Sitting here with OG game designer Nick Newhard discussing secrets.. U do the math. #iLiveAgain

Undead Scottsman on