As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Road Trip [Chat]

RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
So I'm thinking of taking a ferry to Britain and visiting Edinburgh and Lindisfarne and Newcastle and the Yorkshire Dales and York and the Antonine Wall and Hadrian's Wall and my sister's house in Manchester and the Talyllyn Railway and Anglesey and Dublin and my brother and my nephews and Newgrange and my house oh wait that's after I get back.

Another Road Trip I'd like to take is a San Diego-Seattle version of the Pacific Coastal Highway. Also some sort of Continental trip in the future.

Where would you want to go on a roadtrip, [chat]?

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    "Snowman's Land"

oh i get it

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    maybe you just have a sickness where u need to achieve full release at all times because your gonads are too vigorous, chu

donate to the chu fund of medical research now

• Options
    edited July 2016
    also in blerics civ game who had two thumbs and chopped down forests to rush great library

this guy

*thin-lipped, canine-showing smile*

Orphane on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    So I'm thinking of taking a ferry to Britain and visiting Edinburgh and Lindisfarne and Newcastle and the Yorkshire Dales and York and the Antonine Wall and Hadrian's Wall and my sister's house in Manchester and the Talyllyn Railway and Anglesey and Dublin and my brother and my nephews and Newgrange and my house oh wait that's after I get back.

Another Road Trip I'd like to take is a San Diego-Seattle version of the Pacific Coastal Highway. Also some sort of Continental trip in the future.

At some point when I have way too much free time, I want to do the former Route 66.

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Jacob with the save on discussing 'chu's problems

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »

At some point when I have way too much free time, I want to do the former Route 66.

Oh yeah, that's on the bucket list too

• Options
    i like giant mushrooms

Super_Mario_64_Top_Ten_1.jpg

1054604819.jpg

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    I've done Route 66, or at least Santa Fe, NM to OKC.

It's interesting. You see a lot of odd Americana along the way, not to mention some p cool mom and pop diners.

http://lifeasahuman.com/files/2013/10/Pops_Arcadia_OK.jpg

jungleroomx on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

It's interesting. You see a lot of odd Americana along the way, not to mention some p cool mom and pop diners.

I kinda want to do the whole thing. And then maybe follow it up with California 1.

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

I kinda want to do the whole thing. And then maybe follow it up with California 1.

Isn't Cali 1 the one that runs along the coast and is in about a billion movies?

• Options
    We did a little bit of the PCH going from San Francisco to LA, but we only got as far as Monterrey, because earlier we had taken some windy roads to see some redwoods and Mum was terrified, and when I confirmed that there are stretches of the PCH that are high and windy I couldn't put her through that. So we turned inland and took I-5 the rest of the way.

I didn't mind it, Steinbeck Country was interesting, but I wouldn't do it again.

• Options

Isn't Cali 1 the one that runs along the coast and is in about a billion movies?

Yeah, it's what I called the Pacific Coastal Highway

• Options

Yep. Ideally I would drive it like they do in the movies with a mostly empty road. That seems unlikely for large stretches of it.

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    cheese05 is a major cutie

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    I just lost rank when we won 4-0 in overwatch then 4 people on the enemy team dropped and I put down my controller for 30 seconds. I dropped????????????????

I wouldn't have gained rank anyway.

It's so broken why @Element Brian you were right

• Options
    this machiavellian awesome from ronya

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    I think the drop threshold is actually 20 seconds

They couldn't leave their spawn... Yay

OnTheLastCastle on
  • Options
    Overwatch is not a good game :( why do I keep getting suckered by these mp games

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    MrMister wrote: »

Also the flowers in his hair

unfffff

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Overwatch is not a good game :( why do I keep getting suckered by these mp games

I think you are on the wrong side of history with that opinion.

• Options
    90% of this patch says PC only cause they're sloooooooow

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745606613

• Options
    I think it's time we as a species retired the no-homo half-hug

• Options

I think you are on the wrong side of history with that opinion.

I don't like using that phrase for a videogame.

• Options

unfffff
    i was like are those flowers but then i'm like no they're prolly just headphones but then they were flowers and i was like yesss

• Options
    wandering wrote: »

agreed, male hugs should include more crotch grinding

• Options

Is that the high-five-hug-back-punch thing?

• Options
    Also this post-sgdq raid

guy goes from 20 viewers to 47,000

• Options

unfffff
    i was like are those flowers but then i'm like no they're prolly just headphones but then they were flowers and i was like yesss

get out of my brain!

• Options
    Also this post-sgdq raid

What does that acronym mean

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

It's technically not a hug unless there's a hint of penis

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options

we have a lot to learn from the noble bonobono

• Options
    Also this post-sgdq raid

Summer Games Done Quick

speedgaming marathon charity gala event that's been going on the last week, just ended

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    overwatch is rad

i wish they'd be more generous with the leave window tho

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

The match making and the character balance is my biggest issue.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular

Is that the high-five-hug-back-punch thing?

Either that or the firm-handshake-with-one-hand-hug-with-other

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Someone just tell me what to do to make me enjoy SoM's gameplay

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Also this post-sgdq raid

Summer Games Done Quick

Also I do agree with you in regards to Overwatch. Every game I played felt like a stomp.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited July 2016
    neat, Paramore's Misery Business as sung by many many movies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m386bBN9kGo

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    I love Jim Sterling's parody of the CSGOLotto thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng_SbSdUkc8

(First minute)

RMS Oceanic on
  • Options
    Also this post-sgdq raid

Summer Games Done Quick

speedgaming marathon charity gala event that's been going on the last week, just ended

Yeah I realized it was games done quick right after but the S confused me

I watched it off and on today and donated to ff6

This discussion has been closed.