As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I ain't afraid of no [chat]

• OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    Part of my DJ set tonight will be a game called Dance/Fight/Dance. I play a dance tune, tell people to dance, then after a time I'll cut the music, yell into the mic "AND NOW WE FIGHT!" and it's a free-for-all pillow fight.

I need fight music that doesn't reference death or shooting and ideally doesn't drop any F-bombs, since there may still be kids and the event is a benefit for the Orlando shooting victims and their families.

Suggestions are welcome.

Every Final Fantasy battle theme

• PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    Lure... Modules?

Hakkes...

sig.gif
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    What games aren't on there that should be?

- Battletoads
    - Double Dragon
    - Bomberman
    - Adventures of Lolo
    - DuckTales
    - more Mega Mans
    - Dragon Warrior

A Boy and His Blob
    Metal Gear
    Little Nemo
    Blaster Master
    Contra
    River City Ransom
    Faxanadu
    the NES Ultimas

Castlevania 2 but not Castlevania 3?!

• firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    what constitutes fight music
    lyrics about fighting?

Nah, more like super aggro sounds, cheesy dubstep or shredding guitars or whatever

lyrics aren't necessary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWUfj_RSCoM

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Six wrote: »
    Nothing actually runs on Dunkin

They slowly waddle on Dunkin

• HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    I'm in a tight spot tho, because all these higher level pokemans are very adverse to getting caught and that stupid bullshit where the pokeballs swerve off to the sides (that shit make me real mad :mad:) I am running extremely low on pokeballs

I have had to run from many encounters where it would LOVE to farm these little bitches for EXP and Candy but I can't proceed cause I have like 3 pokeballs left and WHAT IF I SEE A RAPIDASH

This is where all the microtransactions come in and why these friggin NYC tryhards all have 1400 CP Gyaradoses and Flareons and Snorlaxes

this pokeclass system :cry:

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Deebs are you aware that your wifey and I have changed plans this morning

yes. is good plans. very lamb. been meaning to go there for yeeeeaaarrrrrssss

Deebaser on
  • cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    My partner at work has taking to calling activating lures in Pokeman Go as "Making it Rain"

This makes me laff.

• AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular

- Battletoads
    - Double Dragon
    - Bomberman
    - Adventures of Lolo
    - DuckTales
    - more Mega Mans
    - Dragon Warrior

A Boy and His Blob
    Metal Gear
    Little Nemo
    Blaster Master
    Contra
    River City Ransom
    Faxanadu
    the NES Ultimas

indeed, especially the bolded

• firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    or almost anything off of treats really.

a b machines for example

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    Well if we don't get anything in August or September it will be shocking. anything less than a category 1 will be shocking

Florida hasn't gotten hit by a hurricane in a decade. Very odd period of low activity in the Atlantic (though 2005 was a big outlier).

• AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Six wrote: »
    Nothing actually runs on Dunkin

diabetes?

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    SanderJK wrote: »
    Chumbawumba seems topical

swtmvsx.jpg

• AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    I'm in a tight spot tho, because all these higher level pokemans are very adverse to getting caught and that stupid bullshit where the pokeballs swerve off to the sides (that shit make me real mad :mad:) I am running extremely low on pokeballs

I have had to run from many encounters where it would LOVE to farm these little bitches for EXP and Candy but I can't proceed cause I have like 3 pokeballs left and WHAT IF I SEE A RAPIDASH

This is where all the microtransactions come in and why these friggin NYC tryhards all have 1400 CP Gyaradoses and Flareons and Snorlaxes

Don't you live where they have pokestops every 10 feet?

I have none within walking distance to my house.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
    Lure... Modules?

Hakkes...

dont you judge me, pupps

put that robe away you're not even a lawyer

take off that wig

• navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    21st sent a geodude my way. Ghastly dropped by right before bed. This morning squirtle said hi while making coffee.

I've also got an egg with .1 left to go.

Damn I'm way too into this.

• P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    lyrics about fighting?

Nah, more like super aggro sounds, cheesy dubstep or shredding guitars or whatever

lyrics aren't necessary
    you could troll action/fighting game music although i'm not sure it would mesh with other music

P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
    navgoose wrote: »
    21st sent a geodude my way.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    explain

• SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular

- Battletoads
    - Double Dragon
    - Bomberman
    - Adventures of Lolo
    - DuckTales
    - more Mega Mans
    - Dragon Warrior

A Boy and His Blob
    Metal Gear
    Little Nemo
    Blaster Master
    Contra
    River City Ransom
    Faxanadu
    the NES Ultimas

indeed, especially the bolded

This is a great list. Faxanadu is underrated.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Ooooh

Legacy of the Wizard

that game is forever overlooked

fuck gendered marketing

just start dropping paychecks on pokemon go so you can be the very best

• SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Boston does

that town has bad taste in coffee

I like good coffee and I still drink dunkin, it's just ubiquitous here. Like I'm not trying for coffee when I go to dunks. I'm specifically looking for the crap they call coffee. If I'm looking for good coffee I'll get a French press at the board game café or something like that.

• Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    SanderJK wrote: »
    Chumbawumba seems topical

swtmvsx.jpg

1997, apparently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS-zK1S5Dws

Lure... Modules?

Hakkes...

dont you judge me, pupps

put that robe away you're not even a lawyer

take off that wig

Rehome him

Aioua wrote: »

The minute i really need pokeballs the pokestops are like "lol i bet u need super potions!"

me: fak...fakkin fak u

and of course during work hours in midtown they're all lured and I'm like I am NOT going to catch any of these except oh got i am really close to being able to evolve spearow ok just this once *throw throw throw throw throw throw*" and then I end up using more pokeballs than I'm getting

Deebaser wrote: »
    navgoose wrote: »
    21st sent a geodude my way.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    explain

21st said geodude was a friend.

Geodude at my front door that same day.

Coincidence? No way!

• TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Nobody is going to recognize video game music you incorrigible nerds

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    I don't think I played Castlevania 3.

Faxanadu was weird, flawed, but really interesting. At least in my ~25 year old memory of it.

you didn't say it was supposed to be recognizable you trollop

• TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    you didn't say it was supposed to be recognizable you trollop

For it to be troll, wouldn't it have to be?

lyrics about fighting?

lyrics aren't necessary
    you could troll action/fighting game music although i'm not sure it would mesh with other music

Holy Orders (Be Just or Be Dead)

I always keep two balls handy, just in case.

Ba da bing!

just start dropping paychecks on pokemon go so you can be the very best

What happens if you don't spend enough money buying PokeMerch that week?

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Ooooh

Legacy of the Wizard

that game is forever overlooked

I enjoyed Arkista's Ring back in the day though no one else has ever heard of it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqv9ZDOaKQM

Nobody is going to recognize video game music you incorrigible nerds

That sounds like a personal failing on the part of your audience

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Yay we have a coffee date on Tuesday

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    Aioua wrote: »

The minute i really need pokeballs the pokestops are like "lol i bet u need super potions!"

me: fak...fakkin fak u

and of course during work hours in midtown they're all lured and I'm like I am NOT going to catch any of these except oh got i am really close to being able to evolve spearow ok just this once *throw throw throw throw throw throw*" and then I end up using more pokeballs than I'm getting

Have u tried gitting gud at pokemon

Do u even have any badges hakks

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited July 2016
    Rygar is another one of those games I remember fondly but for the fact that I can't really remember shit about the actual game.

Echo on
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Is it like socially weird if I don't ask for her phone #? We're chatting through FB, same as a a text message, I feel like a phone # is just perfunctory at this point.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
This discussion has been closed.