As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Camp Comic] Friday, July 15, 2016 - Campfire Stories #9

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited July 2016 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Friday, July 15, 2016 - Campfire Stories #9

Campfire Stories #9

Campfire Stories #9

http://campcomic.com/comic/335

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    GinormousGinormous Registered User regular
    I "somehow" rallied, lol. That was great.

• Options
    briguybriguy Registered User regular
    Little Adam is adorable. And kind of evil. Haha.

Interesting... Or rather just a fact/coincidence, Casper was voiced by Malachi Pearson.

• Options
    CryptkickerCryptkicker Registered User regular
    It was all about Casper? Riiiiight. Christina Ricci had noting to do with it, I'm sure.

• Options
    CielmerlionCielmerlion Registered User new member
    Wow if there was ever a story that left a bad taste in my mouth. I feel bad for your dad to be honest.

• Options
    v2miccav2micca Registered User regular
    Most of these campfire stories were pretty effective in making me feel bad for some of the campers rough experiences. This is one left me rooting for the mountain lion.

• Options
    AdamRWAdamRW Registered User regular
    I feel bad for your dad to be honest.

It's okay. He loved me.

• Options
    v2micca wrote: »
    Most of these campfire stories were pretty effective in making me feel bad for some of the campers rough experiences. This is one left me rooting for the mountain lion.

Don't lose hope. I live close enough to nature that I could still become prey someday.

• Options
    Wow, harsh. It's not like he was hiding raw meat in the other campers' backpacks to make for a more enticing snack.

• Options
    KantokenKantoken Registered User new member
    How is this a ghost story? You were afraid of mountain lions, pussed out, and went to see a movie. Did I miss something here?

• Options
    KantokenKantoken Registered User new member
    AdamRW wrote: »
    v2micca wrote: »

Don't lose hope. I live close enough to nature that I could still become prey someday.

One can only hope...

• Options
    Kantoken wrote: »
    How is this a ghost story? You were afraid of mountain lions, pussed out, and went to see a movie. Did I miss something here?

Casper is a ghost, you see.

• Options
    AdamRW wrote: »
    Kantoken wrote: »

Casper is a ghost, you see.

Casper was a movie! Jeez.

• Options
    Laika ClementineLaika Clementine Registered User regular
    I feel like the shading and detail in this comic got better and better (where he's in the movie theater, the scene where Malachi sees the explosion from the tree for example). :)

• Options
    Laika ClementineLaika Clementine Registered User regular
    This comic strip reminds me of when I was in elementary school we were having an awards ceremony for girl scouts and I made my parents take me home early so I wouldn't miss the premiere Fairly Odd Parents movie School's Out: The Musical.