As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - PATV - Acquisitions Incorporated: The Series – Episode 05

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited July 2016 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - PATV - Acquisitions Incorporated: The Series – Episode 05

Welcome to the pilot season full of new Acquisition Incorporated adventures, filmed on-location in an actual basement, delivered episodically for your amusement.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    cynnicysmcynnicysm Registered User regular
    finally!

• Options
    MawuRavensongMawuRavensong Registered User regular
    dang it now i have to wait another 7 days. ok rewind watch again...and again...and again.

• Options
    GrassHopperGrassHopper Registered User regular
    Whippoorwill...WHIPPOORWILL! The DM is onto the shenanigans, release the dwarf!

• Options
    K.MI.K.C.K.MI.K.C. Registered User regular
    I love this.

• Options
    RigamarawRigamaraw Registered User regular
    I am so thoroughly hooked on this series. http://i.imgur.com/pfQQkgO.png

• Options
    GDT1985GDT1985 Registered User regular
    Yes, between Critical Role, this and Dice, Camera, Action; we have an excellent selection of D&D related shows to watch. I assume this one will go away after they get to PAX Pr-West. But I would love to see it continue, alas I'm sure real life gets in the way of such things.

• Options
    GrassHopperGrassHopper Registered User regular
    GDT1985 wrote: »
    Yes, between Critical Role, this and Dice, Camera, Action; we have an excellent selection of D&D related shows to watch...

I did not know about this. Thanks for sharing

• Options
    FranganFrangan Registered User regular
    So much metagaming. Love the light-hearted style.

Developed a hard sci-fi RPG with base building and survival elements called Titan Outpost. It's on Steam.
  • Options
    aberedfieldaberedfield Registered User new member
    I know it's an old episode (I played my first game of D&D on the weekend and knew you had this so came to watch because I'm hyped to play again next weekend), and you guys probably won't read this but I want to genuinely thank you for the excellent subtitles. Makes a huge difference to me as I have hearing difficulties and would find it hard to watch without them. So basically, a lot of words just to say thank you