As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat]to[chat]

• HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    About to start Suicide Mission Part... well, a lot

But really I just finished up the ship takeover and all of the final the convos with the team and was reminded god damn you guys how was Mass Effect 2 this good

• AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    Updates to cook life.

Working hella overtime is nice for paychecks, horrible for keeping up on things like daily life. Being sous-chef has mostly been a lesson in how to deal with people, and lately I've been feeling more like a baby sitter and scapegoat than a leader. But hopefully things turn around, and the busy season is about half done.

Anyone from chat going to PAX West? I'm extending my vacation to a week. So y'know, meet ups or whatevs I dunno.

It's actually nice because when I told the GM/future owner about wanting to take a whole week off he was like, "Dude, you should. It'd be nice to push these kids into the deep end and show them how much they rely on you."

User name Alazull on Steam, PSN, Nintenders, Epic, etc.
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
  • AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    About to start Suicide Mission Part... well, a lot

But really I just finished up the ship takeover and all of the final the convos with the team and was reminded god damn you guys how was Mass Effect 2 this good

It was at the perfect time for Bioware.

Activision has just bought in, gave them a bunch of money so they got to accelerate the cycle on a game they'd already been working on. People tend to forget that ME1 to ME2 was a three year production time.

Now it seems like they're just churning games out, and it's getting a little upsetting because they lack the polish they once had.

• ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Dark Souls is a dumb game, for dumb people.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    This is nuts. While we were evacuating the building, someone put a lure to the poke stop next to it. WTF. Fire bad. Don't lure people here!!

• ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Elki wrote: »

we didn't lose you already did we

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    This is nuts. While we were evacuating the building, someone put a lure to the poke stop next to it. WTF. Fire bad. Don't lure people here!!

fire spectacle

fire not burning your shit fun

ftOqU21.png
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    My computer is crispy as heck by now.

That is a joke. My stuff is not on fire yet.

Zampanov wrote: »

Fuck these snipers, and ledges, the very concept of ranged enemies.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    I like creme brulle, white chocolate and salted caramel icecreams

but how do you feel about limitless tv show tho

I watched it because i love autistic supermen

even tho the twist is he is not an autist in this one

They mix up the formula bit... some time around 8 episodes in I think

I am just happy when things are well lit and better than like ...NCIS or whatever

Ooooooooh, squirrels came out to help put the fire out. Che-Ching.

• SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular

Those 2 enemies are probably the hardest enemy in the game.
    The big hint is don't fight anything in between the spawn and you, they can't follow on the ledges so if you just move past you can try again way faster.

And to save you some time, kill the right one first.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    amaretto cherry cordial ice cream is a m a z i n g

What if I told you you can snipe enemies from ledges as well.

Dark Souls.

SanderJK wrote: »

The big hint is don't fight anything in between the spawn and you, they can't follow on the ledges so if you just move past you can try again way faster.

Oh, the Anor Londo guys?

You can actually hit the one on the left with poison arrows. With a little patience I think you'll find there is a spot where you can hit him but his arrows hit the wall.

This makes charging the guy on the right easier, but still sniping him is probably your safest bet.

Stupid autocorrect.

Got back to my apartment.

I caught a Squirtle while waiting to go back in. yay.

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Last I watched a Dark Souls stream it was those snipers for 1,5 hours.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Alazull wrote: »
    Updates to cook life.

Working hella overtime is nice for paychecks, horrible for keeping up on things like daily life. Being sous-chef has mostly been a lesson in how to deal with people, and lately I've been feeling more like a baby sitter and scapegoat than a leader. But hopefully things turn around, and the busy season is about half done.

Anyone from chat going to PAX West? I'm extending my vacation to a week. So y'know, meet ups or whatevs I dunno.

It's actually nice because when I told the GM/future owner about wanting to take a whole week off he was like, "Dude, you should. It'd be nice to push these kids into the deep end and show them how much they rely on you."

Oh shit, is that actually happening? Your current terrible owner is gonna sell it?

vRyue2p.png
    it's not 4:25........ I am not really tired, but i think i should go back t o bed.

BLEGH!

I don't have arrows. Let alone poisoned ones.

I have a sniper crossbow, but fuck of I know how you can snipe with it.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    I don't have arrows. Let alone poisoned ones.

I have a sniper crossbow, but fuck of I know how you can snipe with it.

Well it's Dark Souls so just die until you figure it out and then talk other people into playing the game as revenge

Geth, roll 1d6

1. Go back to bed
    2. draw Pearl
    3. go back to bed, you're working today
    4. animate Garnet
    5. go back to bed, seriously
    6. sob quietly while watching youtube videos of Steven universe songs and clips that were emotional. Have i mentioned i like Steven Universe? It's kind of important to understand that fact to get the joke here.

1d6 6 [1d6=6]

• Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    I am PRETTY certain I just let the bosses' daughter into our secure building.

I mean, she knew my name and her face was vaguely recognisable and she didn't correct me when I called her the name I though appropriate.

Anyway, if allowing young women entry to my workplace is wrong then I will just start collecting the dole rn

• MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    I have sentimental attachment to a lot of old clothes even though I never wear them anymore

This makes carrying out The Moving Purge more difficult

SanderJK wrote: »

This might be helpful, since I've been dying on the left side. Still, I'm sure I'll get shot in the back a bunch and won't that be fun.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    MrMister wrote: »
    I have sentimental attachment to a lot of old clothes even though I never wear them anymore

This makes carrying out The Moving Purge more difficult

RonnieDBZshirts.jpg

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    My wife throws out my old clothes without telling me. Best system

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I have been whisked away to the magical world of Leeds.

Hi. I'm in Leeds.

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    What is the real Delaware of Britain anyhow?

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
  • ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Loiner is a demonym, describing the citizens of Leeds.

While there are several theories, the actual origin of the term remains uncertain.

The three competing theories are:

Loiner could derive from the name Loidis (in use by the eighth century for the district around modern-day Leeds).
    Another explanation says that in the 19th century there were many yards and closes around Briggate whose back entrances were known as Low Ins or Loins, hence Loiner.
    A third theory is that, in the area of Briggate, locals referred to numerous nearby streets as 'loins' in the local accent, as a corruption of the word 'lanes'. People who gathered in these loins to gossip were therefore termed Loiners.

say hello to the Loiners for us, RMS.

aRkpc.gif
    Bogart wrote: »
    What are Delaware's defining qualities?

U sail over it when u rebellion against king.

Without wit to not-stand in a crowded boat by all accounts.

• MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    I wear things until they are naught but rags.

But then do they not become sentimental rags, rags which remind you of all the good times you had ragging around in them?

This discussion has been closed.