As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat]to[chat]

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    And then I wear the rags until they are naught but dust

And then I wear the dust until I have a shower

Apothe0sis on
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    We should have two or more separate police forces that are in competition

Let the free market sort it out

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    man i should go to bed earlier

*stays up for 3 more hours until it's time to go to work*

oh

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    MrMister wrote: »
    Bogart wrote: »
    I wear things until they are naught but rags.

But then do they not become sentimental rags, rags which remind you of all the good times you had ragging around in them?

I lean towards hoarding, so it's not sentimentality but rather a nagging worry that I might need these rags someday or they might be worth something someday. I have thrown away some trifling items lately and it's been mentally painful and liberating at the same time, as you'd expect.

My twenty-five year old pots of GW paints have been removed from their shoebox where they have lain untouched for twenty years in case I might one day 'get back into 40K', and been tossed into the bin with no great ceremony. The folder of PL1 lessons and JCL instructions I was given when I first took my tentative steps into programming has been removed from the garage shelf where it sat, unloved, for over a decade, and tossed into the trash. The bike that will not change gear and has two flat tires remains until I can be arsed to go to the dump.

• Options
    You should both literally never go to bed and literally never get out of bed

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    Orphane wrote: »

oh

I have an appointment at 6:30pm tomorrow and I'm worried about waking up in time for it

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    I'm considering a cup of malted chocolate.

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    ronya wrote: »

Living dangerously

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular

Live fast.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    I lived dangerously and fast and consumed the malted chocolate.

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I saw Free Milo trending on twitter and was sorely disappointed that there wasn't a choco-malt milk coming my way

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    What are Delaware's defining qualities?

People aren't sure if it's fictional

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    I lived dangerously and fast and consumed the malted chocolate.

Ok the next step is drifting in Ouarzazate.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    Ronya do Malaysian people love milo as much as I have been lead to believe

Where did milo come from first

Is it Australian or Asian in origin

• Options
    Ronya do Malaysian people love milo as much as I have been lead to believe

Where did milo come from first

Is it Australian or Asian in origin

oh

I have an appointment at 6:30pm tomorrow and I'm worried about waking up in time for it

Seems safest not to go to bed at all

• Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Morning! Today is one of those days.

• Options
    I assume these late nights people are taking are due to insomnia and are not deliberate. Insomnia sucks and I will feel for you tonight in the three second gap between my head hitting the pillow and deep sleep.

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    I assume these late nights people are taking are due to insomnia and are not deliberate. Insomnia sucks and I will feel for you tonight in the three second gap between my head hitting the pillow and deep sleep.

How thoughtful

• Options
    I was doing the zombie walk tonight when it started raining.
    Had to close some windows even if it was still well over 20°C.

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Haphazard wrote: »
    I was doing the zombie walk tonight when it started raining.
    Had to close some windows even if it was still well over 20°C.

Do the Zombie Stomp instead

https://youtu.be/nbAnp5WjKDg

• Options
    they do indeed

nestlé vigorously marketed it as a food supplement in the 1950s

also: condensed milk

aRkpc.gif
  • Options

How thoughtful

I feel everyone's pain*.

*for three seconds

• Options
    Reading a bit about what the parties in the UK are up to.
    There's a German saying: Der Fisch stinkt vom Kopf her.

Meaning a fish's head is the first thing that'll reek.

• Options
    edited July 2016
    The 80's are back with a vengeance in the UK. Strong female PM carving up anyone who messes with her, weak Labour leader kow-towing to lunatic fringe elements as they take over the machinery of the party, a threatened split from moderate left-wingers and nothing but years of Tory rule in the offing. It's pretty awful. And no Doctor Who until Christmas.

Still, the new series of Bake-Off isn't too far away.

Bogart on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Wo ist mein handy?

• Options
    The 80's are back with a vengeance in the UK. Strong female PM carving up anyone who messes with her, weak Labour leader kow-towing to lunatic fringe elements as they take over the machinery of the party, a threatened split from moderate left-wingers and nothing but years of Tory rule in the offing. It's pretty awful.

Still, the new series of Bake-Off isn't far away.

Martha chan...

• Options
    Organichu wrote: »
    The 80's are back with a vengeance in the UK. Strong female PM carving up anyone who messes with her, weak Labour leader kow-towing to lunatic fringe elements as they take over the machinery of the party, a threatened split from moderate left-wingers and nothing but years of Tory rule in the offing. It's pretty awful.

Martha chan...

Have you seen last year's season yet? Nadia will melt your heart into a puddle of lachrymose goo.

• Options
    Organichu wrote: »

Martha chan...

Have you seen last year's season yet? Nadia will melt your heart into a puddle of lachrymose goo.

I've only seen the season with my two waifus, Martha and Richard. I shall be glad to watch others if I see them on Netflix.

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    I overate because stress

someone execute me now it'll be more humane

• Options
    I overate because stress

no

ur corpulent corpse (of corpulence) might explode and KILL US ALL

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    I overate because stress

no

ur corpulent corpse (of corpulence) might explode and KILL US ALL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_8BSBB1JtQ

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

People aren't sure if it's fictional

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v9-BWReQ6w

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited July 2016
    I have taken to opening Apple Music every morning, finding a playlist they curated that meets my current mood, and listening to that on the way into work.

Has been nice listening to a bunch of stuff not in my collection.

Like radio, but without any of the annoyances.

Is this... is this how millenials music while working their side-hustles so they can afford their vape sessions?

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options

Your credit card company will send you the notice repossessing your kidney from Delaware

• Options
    The 80's are back with a vengeance in the UK. Strong female PM carving up anyone who messes with her, weak Labour leader kow-towing to lunatic fringe elements as they take over the machinery of the party, a threatened split from moderate left-wingers and nothing but years of Tory rule in the offing. It's pretty awful. And no Doctor Who until Christmas.

Still, the new series of Bake-Off isn't too far away.

So, you're saying every cloud has a silver lining

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

Your credit card company will send you the notice repossessing your kidney from Delaware

It's where most very successful corporations incorporate so they can hide behind Delaware's strict corporate secrecy protections. Also, PIC which lets companies avoid taxation.

So yeah, Delaware's defining quality to me is that they are very very friendly to the rich. Moreso than most in the US.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    @spool32

So... come to NY in November and see Temple of the Dog?

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Somebody made a cute, wooden sculpture of my father. It has a big nose and little wire-glasses.

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular

oh

But did you hunt monsters tho

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I have mh generations in my n3ds but I am not past the tutorial shit. I just wanna hit shit I don't wanna talk to no mayor or whatever

This discussion has been closed.