As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat]to[chat]

• KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    I have just found my new Pokemon Go phone. Not trying to break the bank here.

http://dannysolutions.tech/best-pokemon-go-smartphone/

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Apparently this is the exact moment captured when Ted Cruz fucked him.

iJ9gFnRl.jpg

Ludious on
  • WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Krathoon wrote: »

lol, there's something about this sexy phone posing

techradar-768x676.png
    expertreviews.png

• FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    I have mh generations in my n3ds but I am not past the tutorial shit. I just wanna hit shit I don't wanna talk to no mayor or whatever

You can just go straight into the online quest area and kill giant tusked frog things and feathered dinosaurs.

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    He looks awfully low energy there...

• Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    edited July 2016

iJ9gFnRl.jpg

My favorite reaction is Trump Jr. It's classic 80's super-villain.

Harry Dresden on
    I like the girl to the far right. "Does this mean I don't get more Prada?"

• Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    i am so full of regret that i never until yesterday owned a tank top

the amount of airflow to my armpits

what the hell it is magical

it's like being shirtless but it covers your flabby belly

poo
    But the woman right above her keeping it 100 with that perfect trophy wife media smile tho.

@DEEBASER
    http://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/07/burned-by-a-margarita/492149/
    Yep, margarita burn. As Justin soon learned, the juice and oil of limes contain chemicals called photosensitizers, which make human skin extra-sensitive to sunlight. When an affected spot is overexposed, it burns.

poo
    I loved tank tops for around the house as a kid but when I hit my growth spurt I got stretch marks on my shoulders and got rullllll self conscious

Really that picture should be hung in a museum and titled "white people problems"

• KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Krathoon wrote: »

lol, there's something about this sexy phone posing

techradar-768x676.png
    expertreviews.png

I am going to put it on Cricket. Seems like the best deal.

Oh my god the only minorities in the shot have their backs turned

This is Pulitzer shit

iJ9gFnRl.jpg

He's definitely got that "mafia don hearing something he doesn't want to hear" look on his face.

Winky wrote: »

iJ9gFnRl.jpg

He's definitely got that "mafia don hearing something he doesn't want to hear" look on his face.

Well I mean there's no evidence that he's NOT a mafia don.

I'm just saying, if Cruz turns up with a couple broken legs in a few days, we have a suspect to start with...

• ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod

iJ9gFnRl.jpg

Not true, the fucking for started at least 90 seconds before Trump made an entrance.

smCQ5WE.jpg
    pavKsIEl.png

omg

If trump loses and Cruz successfully set himself up for 2020 with that...then the final moments of his speech and that shot would be the stinger in a captain America movie because that's some super villain foreshadowing shit

• redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited July 2016
    I have decided what pc parts I want

I think I can reasonably save for them in like three months

I am excited about getting them and deus ex and just not seeing the outside world for days at a time

Tav on
    But according to the Kasich adviser (who spoke only under the condition that he not be named), Donald Jr. wanted to make him an offer nonetheless: Did he have any interest in being the most powerful vice president in history?

When Kasich’s adviser asked how this would be the case, Donald Jr. explained that his father’s vice president would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy.

Then what, the adviser asked, would Trump be in charge of?

“Making America great again” was the casual reply.

poo
    I grew up in a city, albeit a small southern city it is still the capital of MS and easily the most urban area. This means we had city squirrels. You have two types of city squirrels. Those that dgaf about you and those that fucking hate you. The old oak tree in my front yard was home to a family of haters.

Ever heard a squirrel bark? Well they do. Little fucks would bark and rush at me before retreating.

• ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    But according to the Kasich adviser (who spoke only under the condition that he not be named), Donald Jr. wanted to make him an offer nonetheless: Did he have any interest in being the most powerful vice president in history?

When Kasich’s adviser asked how this would be the case, Donald Jr. explained that his father’s vice president would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy.

so trump is gonna get out there with road crews and fix all the bridges and highways, nice

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov

"This is an offer do you don't want to refuse, Mr. Kasich."

• SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    I can't wait to read the inside baseball book about the Trump campaign.

can you feel the struggle within?
    It's so weird how far things have fallen. My dad used to be a die hard republican when I was a kid. Still is a die hard conservative but he hates the gop for whatever reason.

Anyway, I have vivid memories of rabid hatred for trump by republicans. Denouncements of his political ties and shady business deals.

Now he is the republican candidate for president.

• ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Six wrote: »

if a camera crew is documenting it like Romney it's gonna be cray

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    oh so now a cop shot a mental health counsellor who was helping an autistic patient
    with the explanation of shooting him being "I don't know"

and then they handcuffed the shot man and the autistic patient

cool

poo
    Did the counselor survive?

yeah thankfully, they were interviewing him in the hospital

r4zgei8pcfod.gif

he did

he asked the cop why he shot him

and the cop said i don't know

poo
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    It's so weird how far things have fallen. My dad used to be a die hard republican when I was a kid. Still is a die hard conservative but he hates the gop for whatever reason.

Anyway, I have vivid memories of rabid hatred for trump by republicans. Denouncements of his political ties and shady business deals.

Now he is the republican candidate for president.

kind of odd seeing those people go "yeah well.. he's still republican, so that means I have to vote for him" too

Or the quandary that exists because breaking from the GOP in any fashion is potentially an existential crises for them.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited July 2016
    @DEEBASER
    http://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/07/burned-by-a-margarita/492149/
    Yep, margarita burn. As Justin soon learned, the juice and oil of limes contain chemicals called photosensitizers, which make human skin extra-sensitive to sunlight. When an affected spot is overexposed, it burns.

As someone who has gotten ouchie "burns" from prepping jalepenos, I sympathize. Those actual burns look painful as fuck. It's beyond fucked that the dude had zero shade.

However, as someone who enjoys making food and drink for other people WASH YOUR GODDAMN HANDS. don't rinse, wwwwwaaaaaassssssshhhhhhh

Deebaser on
  • MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    MittRomney_NoApology_Cover_lowres.jpg

I own this.

Zampanov wrote: »
    Six wrote: »

if a camera crew is documenting it like Romney it's gonna be cray

Nah, Trump's going to make them sign confidentiality agreements.

• redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    edited July 2016

Yes, he survived, is black, was apparently shot in the leg, maybe 3 times.

Edit: seems like the only object about that might have been in his hands was a bright red toy firetruck.

redx on
    They moistly come out at night, moistly.
This discussion has been closed.