As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

American Democracy: Presidential Edition - Vote Your Conscience!

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Yeah, someone just got thrown out.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    HachfaceHachface Not the Minister Farrakhan you're thinking of Dammit, Shepard!Registered User regular
    PantsB wrote: »
    Let's see if Trump encourages violence on national tv

well every time he praises the police it's a dogwhistle for encouraging state violence against black people so

• Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    Wraith260 wrote: »
    why does he keep turning off to the side like that? it doesn't seem like he's looking at anything in particular, more like he posing for a mug shot.

Basking.

• Options
    ArcTangentArcTangent Registered User regular
    Hasn't he said he's done all that shit himself?

ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    MuddypawsMuddypaws Lactodorum, UKRegistered User regular
    Wraith260 wrote: »
    why does he keep turning off to the side like that? it doesn't seem like he's looking at anything in particular, more like he posing for a mug shot.

It's a mannerism Mussolini did quite frequently. Deliberate or not I don't know.

• Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    This was in the prepared text.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    Here's where he calls the FBI corrupt

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    RhalloTonnyRhalloTonny Of the BrownlandsRegistered User regular
    So yelling "I AM YOUR VOICE"

Followed by "HOW GREAT ARE THE POLICE"

is reeeal skeevy

!
  • Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Emails. Mmmm.

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Guess we don't need evidence to prosecute people

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Here's where he calls the FBI corrupt

"The one goddamned time we aren't corrupt."

• Options
    HachfaceHachface Not the Minister Farrakhan you're thinking of Dammit, Shepard!Registered User regular
    Gilded Age corruption was p bad

• Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
  • Options
    jmcdonaldjmcdonald I voted, did you? DC(ish)Registered User regular
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Wow. I thought that the FBI stuff was like.. "go after her, jesus!"

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    Corruption is amazingly high? I am pretty sure he isn't getting rid of Citizens United so...

• Options
    CrayonCrayon Sleeps in the wrong bed. TejasRegistered User regular
    It almost seems like all the terrible speeches, mishandling and gaffs were simply to make Trump look good in his speech....

• Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    Donald, if you know for sure that she did something worse than the FBI is saying, then why aren't you supplying the evidence so they can prosecute?

• Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Ooh, a mysterious "egregious crime" that only trump knows about

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
  • Options
    I am a political outsider

:

No one knows the system better than me

>_<

• Options
    VeagleVeagle Registered User regular
    Why do you know the system better then anyone?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    God, that sounded so mafia-like. "Nobody knows the system better than me, so only I can fix it"

• Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    More Bernie namedropping

• Options
    Only a corrupt man could clean up corruption. That's an interesting interpretation of only Nixon can go to China.

• Options

Literally nothing about corruption besides insinuations based on the email server.

• Options
    ArdolArdol Registered User regular
    C'mon Trump you know you want to brag about all the politicians you've bribed. Do ittttttt.

• Options
    Athenor wrote: »
    God, that sounded so mafia-like. "Nobody knows the system better than me, so only I can fix it"

Wouldn't Hillary know the system better?

• Options
    Wraith260Wraith260 Happiest Goomba! Registered User regular
    Mugsley wrote: »
    Donald, if you know for sure that she did something worse than the FBI is saying, then why aren't you supplying the evidence so they can prosecute?

are you kidding? he's still holding onto the evidence that Obama isn't a US citizen until a time when it most benefits him. he'll reveal it all one day, when the time is right!

• Options
    RhalloTonnyRhalloTonny Of the BrownlandsRegistered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Crayon wrote: »
    It almost seems like all the terrible speeches, mishandling and gaffs were simply to make Trump look good in his speech....

I can see the Trump campaign deciding to watch the election season of The West Wing rather than actually do any of the work

RhalloTonny on
    !
  • Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    hoooooow

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    Did Trump realize he was calling himself corrupt midsentence?

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    And with Mike Pence being mentioned, boredom scores a stunning fourth round KO!

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    OH MY FUCKING GOD DID YOU JUST SAY THAT LAWL

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    Wraith260Wraith260 Happiest Goomba! Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »

that really should have been 'only i can solve'.

• Options
    Still no policy.

• Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    This whole speech is weird. It seems like he's constantly building up to giving a concrete plan on an issue, and then he just veers off to the next topic.

• Options
    Did Trump realize he was calling himself corrupt midsentence?

Trump has repeatedly done that. His supporters never wonder why they should think he will stop being corrupt.

• Options
    m!ttensm!ttens he/himRegistered User regular
    If Trump is bringing to America the econonic success Pence brought to Indiana we're even more screwed than I thought.

• Options
    VeagleVeagle Registered User regular
    What the fuck was that sentence?

steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.