As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

A Guide to Monsters: The Fey, and previous The Hydra

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Melding wrote: »
    i have no idea what any of those posts me. though Dioxygen diflouride seems to be extremely prone to setting fire. so I imagine, they wouldn't be too bothered by it, but something that is set on fire by water, probably is best left at home. away from danger.

Fire is a by-product of foof's real danger in that it reacts to organic compounds violently (massive explosion). Water, ammonia, chlorine, and far more. Its use is almost entirely theoretical just because of how dangerous it is, with one major source from someone who was tasked with finding out what it did when combined with random things. Long story short, it detonated with all of them.

However, one can make foof more stable by mixing it with nitroglycerin! However if left alone the mixture will separate and you will have crystallized foof sitting in the middle of nitroglycerin. Try shaking that up.

Madican on
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    i have no idea what any of those posts me. though Dioxygen diflouride seems to be extremely prone to setting fire. so I imagine, they wouldn't be too bothered by it, but something that is set on fire by water, probably is best left at home. away from danger.

Fire is a by-product of foof's real danger in that it reacts to organic compounds violently (massive explosion). Water, ammonia, chlorine, and far more. Its use is almost entirely theoretical just because of how dangerous it is, with one major source from someone who was tasked with finding out what it did when combined with random things. Long story short, it detonated with all of them.

However, one can make foof more stable by mixing it with nitroglycerin! However if left alone the mixture will separate and you will have crystallized foof sitting in the middle of nitroglycerin. Try shaking that up.

Yeah, that sounds, bad.

I mean, sure, i get paid for trying to run down a 30 foot man using nothing but a war hammer and a minivan but that just sounds reckless.

At least my war hammer is magic.

Oh wait I was mistaken. Foof does not become stable with anything.

I was thinking of hexanitro. Which is pretty much a valiant attempt to cram as much explosive power into a single chemical compound as possible. And sure when you mix it with TNT it becomes more stable, but if it's heated up and becomes the crystal sitting in the liquid TNT it is less stable than before.

I think it'd be fun to see how a hydra would react to basically super dynamite.

well, the issue with explosive is always that the explode at all angels so you lose a lot of power which is why a lot explosive weapons focus on throwing shrapnel around. bit if you got it to swallow it, that would probably be useful, they only got the one huge stomach. That could do some damage there.

though with the way you just described it, i don't think that's a very good idea unless you're low on options and somehow all have the parts around you.

well, the issue with explosive is always that the explode at all angels so you lose a lot of power which is why a lot explosive weapons focus on throwing shrapnel around. bit if you got it to swallow it, that would probably be useful, they only got the one huge stomach. That could do some damage there.

though with the way you just described it, i don't think that's a very good idea unless you're low on options and somehow all have the parts around you.

True. The warhammer is probably also less apt to murder you instantly when the minivan hits a pothole.

Madican wrote: »

True. The warhammer is probably also less apt to murder you instantly when the minivan hits a pothole.

Yeah, it barely even hurts humans more than a normal warhammer. Real good at Giant murder though.

• Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    Dear Monster Guide,

A man on a horse cart recently sold me a tincture of something called Hydra's Bane, but when I drank some of it it tastes exactly like apple juice. What gives?

- Prematurely Dissatisfied

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
    Dear Monster Guide,

A man on a horse cart recently sold me a tincture of something called Hydra's Bane, but when I drank some of it it tastes exactly like apple juice. What gives?

Dear Dissatisfied,

Why would you drink that!? I mean sure, making sure you didn't get ripped off before using it, sure but if its meant to poison a creature renowned venomous creature did it no occur to you that could be poisonous to humans?

Luckily, you probably got swindled. That sucks, but at least you didn't just drink poison. To my knowledge, nothing in liquid form is a "Hydra Bane." Now that doesn't mean there aren't spell effects and what not to make things more effective against hydras, that exists but i know of no elixir that would be a bane to hydras.

If such a thing were to be created I would suggest working off the base of something that suppresses growing and healing, or attacks white blood cells in reptiles. That would probably hinder it's ability to regrow missing heads, but even then I imagine that would have to be injected and given time to work.

In closing, please don't drink strange fluids wandering men on horses give you.

Slightly off put,

D. Melding, Orange Juice Enthusiast.

• FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Dear Monster Guide,

Well. I might be able to explain that.
    Spoilered for potential grossness.
    Some natural sciences believe that to make an antivenom you need something from the animal itself, and urine is by far the easiest to collect as some hydras (which live in ponds with limited water circulation) leave the pond to pee. With the hydra overcharged on available bloodsugars (to fuel the regeneration process) some leak into the urine, making it taste sweet. It's really quite remarkable how different the Hydra biology is from most vertebrates.
    The alchemist then adds further ingredients which are supposed to boost venomresistance and finally adds malic acid and butyl acetate to improve flavour and smell.

Hence the name Hydra's bane.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
    Dear Monster Guide,

Well. I might be able to explain that.
    Spoilered for potential grossness.
    Some natural sciences believe that to make an antivenom you need something from the animal itself, and urine is by far the easiest to collect as some hydras (which live in ponds with limited water circulation) leave the pond to pee. With the hydra overcharged on available bloodsugars (to fuel the regeneration process) some leak into the urine, making it taste sweet. It's really quite remarkable how different the Hydra biology is from most vertebrates.
    The alchemist then adds further ingredients which are supposed to boost venomresistance and finally adds malic acid and butyl acetate to improve flavour and smell.

Hence the name Hydra's bane.

I like you, you should stick around.

• Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    Dear Monster Guide,

I am seeking a large aquatic reptile to train and use as a guard animal. The capture methods we have used in the past have been to feed villagers to it until the monster is satisfied then using more traditional animal training methods. Would you recommend a hydra as a guard or attack pet and what changes would we need to establish to our domestication methods to do so?

- Totally not a fish person

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
    Dear Monster Guide,

I am seeking a large aquatic reptile to train and use as a guard animal. The capture methods we have used in the past have been to feed villagers to it until the monster is satisfied then using more traditional animal training methods. Would you recommend a hydra as a guard or attack pet and what changes would we need to establish to our domestication methods to do so?

- Totally not a fish person

Dear Convincing Human,

To my knowledge, hydras are very easy to train, and should be welcomed into your community with little suspicion. If it is a particularly large hydra, make sure all your leaders are present to welcome it. It will enjoy knowing that it is such an honoured guest. After it has met with your village, it will likely be touched and agree to stay with little training. Just simply tell it who your enemies are and it will surely guard your village from all threats.

Being Entirely Sincere,

D. Melding, Known Fish Person Ally.
    If this works it will save us days of trying to track it down.

• Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Dear Monster Guide,

Is a specific hydra (or hydra species) the inspiration for the legendary Japanese monster Orochi?

Thank you,

A Total Weeb

Andy Joe on
    XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
    Andy Joe wrote: »
    Dear Monster Guide,

Is a specific hydra (or hydra species) the inspiration for the legendary Japanese monster Orochi?

Thank you,

A Total Weeb

Dear Weeb,

Going from old accounts it is never easy to say. Most are more interested in making a good story, or moralizing. While it's possible a hydra could have been the inspiration, a multi headed dragon could have easily been the same. Granted, few dragons have eight heads, but eastern dragons are an irregular group as a rule and could have easily done this. the main reason i say this is that hydras typically only have a single tail. Some do fork their tail but the majority do not. Also the accounts i'm finding say that Yamata no Orochi got drunk on sake, and then was cut apart saving the day.

This isn't really known hydra behaviour. One, they aren't known for their love of sake though admittedly we haven't tried it, and "cutting into pieces" isn't the way one typically defeats a hydra in legends. Of course this seems to be a story of how they found a legendary sword and less about 'hey we killed this cool monster' so maybe these details weren't important, but when you consider some dragons tend to be lushes, it makes a little more sense than a hydra.

Hope this helped?

D. Melding, Dragon Ball Fan

Abyssal Ferrier Hydra

The Abyssal Ferrier Hydra is one of the largest hydras that are known to originate on the earth, with reports of them reaching a half kilometre in length. How a creature of such monumental size manages to even exist is baffling, and that they seem to appear from nowhere only compounds this fact. The Abyssal Ferrier Hydras are typically dark coloured, allowing them to hide in the dark depths of the water and the night sky very well letting this brobdingnagian to sneak up on unsuspecting ships out and alone in the ocean. Most reports claim that this creature has between eight and eleven heads, but specimens found tend to have twelve. This indicates that the hydra doesn’t rely on heads above water to sink ships, and might in fact be using those heads as a distraction. Like many hydras these can breath fire, but almost never do, it is believed that the reason they don’t is because they use the lighter than air chemicals they collect for it to instead lower to density of the water to aid it in sinking the ship cleaner. If this is true or not we can not say for sure, the equipment to test has never been in place during an attack, it is merely speculation.

The Abyssal Ferrier Hydra’s venom isn’t really worth mentioning as far as bites go, since each head is roughly the size of a mack truck, the odds of getting a venomous bite is about the same as dying in a plane crash. This said, they do possess the ability to spit their venom, and in that form it is very dangerous as it becomes basically an high powered acid. Strong enough to corrode most steels. This is likely their most dangerous aspect after sheer size, as the jet of acid is enough to engulf a person and if the pressure doesn’t kill them, the acid surely will. As stated before, fire breath is a possibility, but is rarely ever seen, poison gas is more likely than fire, but also not used much. Typically it is employed as a fog to block navigation by sight, but with modern navigation computers and such it does little other than make the crew ill.

Fighting a creature of this size is truly a herculean task, logistics alone make it a task best suited to a small army. Between weapons of scale to deal with such a large creature, to the sheer devastation it can bring, if you are encountering such a thing, it is best to focus on survival. How does one best prepare for that? The same way one would survive a sudden and violent ship sinking, that is to say I'm not sure. Having acid resistant gear would be useful, or failing that an emergency dose of swamp dragon blood would help for a bit.

Tracking these creatures is also very difficult, as they move fairly quickly and can burrow underground, making the equipment needed to be a fairly long list. The good news is, no one would expect an individual to track and kill one of these, unless they can prove they’re the true born child of a deity or something. And the odds of that are slim. Luckily these creatures are rare, with reported or even alleged attacks happening less than once every seven years, and also they have never been seen on land. The few we have managed to study barely even have legs, stead have more of fins, indicating that their mobility on land would be very poor. If they could even survive on it. All of this helps to prove that travelling by air, is probably the safest way to go, dragons, rocs, and griffins be damned.

• PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    So, what species of Hydra remain a threat in an era of airstrikes? It seems like superior range and firepower should deal with them swiftly.

Polaritie on
    Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
    Polaritie wrote: »
    So, what species of Hydra remain a threat in an era of airstrikes? It seems like superior range and firepower should deal with them swiftly.

Most of them do, really. We don't live in a world where a random person can call in a heavily armed drone strike as personal protection. Most air strikes require deploy and travel time, and in most cases by the time they'd arrive there the hydra has already left. Now granted if something like the Abyssal Ferrier hydra was attacking a ship and a aircraft carrier was near by they might be able to intervene, but if the theory of them using methane to actually sinkt he ships is correct, even jet fighters aren't going to save that boat in time.

heap on top of that, that governments probably aren't going to acknowledge giant multi headed snakes destroying stuff until there is proof, which probably means expecting an airstrike to start raining down on hydras is not very reasonable.

edited July 2016
    Yeah, I suppose most hydras probably aren't attacking military installations.

Polaritie on
    Well, The rare Antiestablishmentarianism Hydra, but those basically never leave their lairs.

Dear Monster Guide,

Are there any heavily armored hydras one should worry about?

Yours Truly,
    Man w/ A Very Large Sword

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
    Dear Monster Guide,

Yours Truly,

Dear Man,

The hide of the hydra is relatively tough, though none are especially armoured. The tundra hydra is probably the most difficult to decapitate size being relative, but really that's the key part. Size. Some hydras are fucking huge.
    Figure out what size your huge sword can easily deal with and stick around there. No need to rush off after a hydra you need helicopter to kill.

Sincerely,

D. Melding, moderate sized sword owner.

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    What if some neighborhood kid goes and puts bulletproof armor on a Hydra as a joke?

Uriel wrote: »
    What if some neighborhood kid goes and puts bulletproof armor on a Hydra as a joke?

i guess it would matter the type? most soft bullet proof armours are shit against non-bullet things, like knives. i imagine also that the kid wouldn't have time to finish putting it on the hydra before being devoured. so you can exploit that as well.

• Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Dear Monster Guide,

Yours Truly,

Dear Man,

The hide of the hydra is relatively tough, though none are especially armoured. The tundra hydra is probably the most difficult to decapitate size being relative, but really that's the key part. Size. Some hydras are fucking huge.
    Figure out what size your huge sword can easily deal with and stick around there. No need to rush off after a hydra you need helicopter to kill.

Sincerely,

D. Melding, moderate sized sword owner.

When you say you need a helicopter to kill, do you mean to fly up to the neck to slice it with a sword, or using the blades of the helicopter to slice some heads?

VRXwDW7.png
    I actually meant like a gunship and unloading into a hydra, but the first one could work. I don't recommend the second, that'd likely fuck the blades up and then you dead.

I actually meant like a gunship and unloading into a hydra, but the first one could work. I don't recommend the second, that'd likely fuck the blades up and then you dead.

So how many hydras are there that fall into "we don't have the weapons to take this out"?

So how many hydras are there that fall into "we don't have the weapons to take this out"?

Well, i mean, it's kind of about scale. There's a few types of hydras that even a well trained team of people couldn't deal with in the right conditions. probably about 4 to 6 types. after that, you'd neat say, fifty plus people with military grade or better equipment.

Those we typically right off as being out of a league we're interested in providing information on. It's important to know they exist, but going over how to fight them is pointless. You will never fight an Abyssal Ferrier Hydra, and if you do, you're either in the navy or some kind of arch wizard, and our guide is of little value there. But i think ultimately we're capable of killing anything short of of the world spanning hydra. We took down a Titan before, didn't kill it sure but it's not not awake anymore. I can't go into much detail because it's classified by at least three different nations but we did it without nuking shit and frankly that's a win.

I think we could probably stop the North American Continental Dragon too, but hopefully it sleeps forever like prophesied, that world spanning hydra though. Woof.

• Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Did we ever map out the entire fossilized corpse of Jörmungandr? I think we still don't know where the ends of it are.

VRXwDW7.png
    Duke 2.0 wrote: »
    Did we ever map out the entire fossilized corpse of Jörmungandr? I think we still don't know where the ends of it are.

It's mostly buried at this point last i heard, not really my department though. I'm just glad its too dead to be affected by necromancy.

It's mostly buried at this point last i heard, not really my department though. I'm just glad its too dead to be affected by necromancy.

But what about the prophecies?

But what about the prophecies?

near as we can figure, Ragnarok already happened. or this is just a really big dead snake and our general understanding of Deities not being real remains true.

It's not really possible to tell. all we know is that this snek is super ded.

Dear Monster Guide,

Unrelated to hydras, but are there any insect-sized monsters? What about microscopic monsters? Why does it seem that most documented monsters are of the large and outright terrifying variety?

Concerned and Near-Sighted

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
    Dear Monster Guide,

Unrelated to hydras, but are there any insect-sized monsters? What about microscopic monsters? Why does it seem that most documented monsters are of the large and outright terrifying variety?

Concerned and Near-Sighted

there actually a few monsters the size of insects, though they always seem to operate in hives, so there is some debate if they should be counted as a solitary creature or if the entire have should be classified as a monster. as for microscopic monsters, most of those would get written off as like an alien contagion i imagine.

As far as why monsters tend to be large and outwardly scary, one they're the flashiest to talk about. there are a lot of normal at first humanoid monsters, but they're less impressive than a hydra. But also because these things exist in defiance of what the modern world accepts as normal. Hydras are fundamentally no different than animals, but A) they kill humans real good, and B) they're huge and do things animals liek that shouldn't be able to do, clearly they're agents of Satan and should be slain, so monsters.

Also they tend to horde neat stuff and people want that stuff, so calling them monsters makes it more palpable to kill them.

I mean, if they weren't a monster, i would feel real bad about my dragon skin boots. Real bad.

But they are, so i don't have to.

• FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Actually, we have a ton of smaller animals on the monster list. Almost every "Dire" animal is in there, everything from the common Dire Wolf to the exotics such as the Dire Hummingbird (which unlike its non-dire relatives does have a poisonous beak).

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
    Brackish Razorback Hydra

The Brackish Razorback Hydra is an interesting hydra species. Able to survive in both fresh and saltwater, it tends to settle where the two meet. The term razorback in this instance typically refers to the sharp spines protruding from the back of its necks, but actually originates from its boar-like faces and the fact that once engaged in a fight never retreats. Sporting an average of four heads on mildly short necks, it does possess the ability to regrow multiples from a single decapitation, upwards of three per removal, what starts as an intense fight only grows more fierce with time. The Brackish Razorback Hydra is generally a hunter of opportunity, almost going to the level of scavenger, and in addition is an omnivore meaning that the odds of coming into direct conflict with one is fairly slim without external influences or being the aggressor. That isn’t to say that there isn’t reason to be an aggressor, sometimes the easiest meal is people around the lagoon the hydra has taken up residency. After all, an unarmed unsuspecting human isn’t going to be able to put up much resistance to a fifteen meter hydra.

Once again we have a very venomous hydra with the Brackish Razorback Hydra, though to the tusk like fangs it possesses blood loss is a more immediate concern the venom once in the system can cause death within a few hours. Any pain it typically muddled by the massive bite and separating it is kind of pointless, suffice to say that even on its own it’s a pretty big owie. The spines along its back serve as an offensive and defensive measure, as on the attack they are very sharp and can shred through skin with east, and with their density they can take a blow very well, making over head cuts less effective unless well timed and aimed. Another point to keep an eye out for is that they are able to spit their venom as a thick poison mist. While some types of hydras will use this as a smokescreen for fleeing, the Razorback Hydra uses this to push attacked back and then move into a better position for an attack. The mist itself is also unpleasant, causing pretty severe burning to the throat and eyes on contact, though falling for its tricks it is still best avoided.

The Brackish Razorback Hydra is a difficult opponent, as once it's provoked it will fight to the death, meaning they are best avoided entirely if able. If it can’t be avoided, try to be as cut proof as possible, metal plates, riveted chainmail, everything you got, this sucker is out for blood. Your blood. One saving grace is that through the fight the venom will be less pronounced, as it values its large teeth and spines more, and after that the number of heads will start to dwindle as most are unwilling to not bring in heads with strong guys and razor sharp spines. This i very draining on a hydra, meaning that a long fight will typically at most six hours, at which point most will drop from exhaustion making delivering the final blow fairly easy. Striking from under the neck usually is easier for removing heads, you lose some power typically but it is made up for in not having to be as careful as overhead slashes. This is one hydra over most others where you want to have planned out traps and pitfalls for it. Since you know it won’t flee it’s easier to lure it where you want it. Use this to your advantage.

Tracking this hydra is oddly kind of easy, because they’re a special kind of dumb. They tend to strip areas of easy food, but are smart enough to know that if they do this near their lair people might suspect is happening there. So instead about a kilometre out, everything is dead. There is almost a visible line most of the time, just find it and sneak in about a click and you’re probably standing right by its lair. Good work, hopefully you set up the traps on your way in, because if its home, you’re in it now.

Something I've been wondering: how much force can hydra heads pull apart with? Could you get the heads tangle up in netting of some sort?

Something I've been wondering: how much force can hydra heads pull apart with? Could you get the heads tangle up in netting of some sort?

That is an interesting question, and an area that hasn't really been explored too much. The issue with nets typically is that hydras have incredibly powerful jaws and can typically just chew through, and if they can't and you didn't get all of the heads, well, sacrifices can be made. As such, we've not used nets too often, as they don't often stay useful more than a few minutes. Which is great for buying time, but not usually enough to launch a new offensive.

Though if you managed tog et all of the heads in like a giant bola or something, that could something. this has never been pulled off to my knowledge so i can't say for sure. I would bet if it couldn't rip it off with its claws most would retreat to get the dumb thing off, which could be really useful to you.

and because @Rorshach Kringle was talking about draculas on twitter, i present you with this.

Greater Vampire (or, The Dracula)

When someone says ‘vampire’ these days the most common image conjured is that of a swave man or woman with a refined look about them, that hides dark power and a lust for the blood. That is the Greater Vampire to a T. Unlike most reanimated corpses the Greater Vampire is actually intelligent, or at least comparatively, and possess intact memories of being alive. Many believe that the new creature is the previous person given new life, but they’re wrong. Very wrong. This new being is as much your old friend as your new kitten is your last cat that died. Sure, they might act the same, but there is a new evil core of undying hunger in there. And this is also true about the vampire. Many vampires will attempt to act like the former body, as from their memories the world is given context but over time this is typically shed to unleash a far more savvy predator.

Greater Vampires have a number of supernatural abilities at their command, from mental domination of lesser beings, assuming the form of mist, regeneration, to super human strength. Many claim that can turn into a swarm of bats or a pack of wolves but this is not true, and is often just clever timing on their part, as most greater vampires are former magicians or necromancers the importance of timing and illusions is not lost on them. Draculas tend to avoid physical conflict when able, relying on mental domination to force animals and weak willed people to fight for them in addition to any thralls they might have on hand, but this doesn’t mean they are a slouch in combat. Even if they were untrained in life and continued to be in death, the might of a greater vampire is not to be understated. Their bows are typically survivable but often lead to broken bones, luckily as a rather arrogant lot they tend to pull their punches which is often their downfall, because it turns out they aren’t really any more durable than a human, just less killable.

Despite what you’ll hear, fighting a greater vampire doesn’t really require much specialized gear. Being roughly human shaped most human weapons are well designed to do harm to them. The main thing to worry about is their mental domination, pre-fight meditation and practiced will training can help ward off even the strongest vampire, as their ability to influence humans directly is fairly limited except to those who want to be controlled. With these in mind it is important to know how to kill a greater vampire instead of merely stopping it. Common knowledge will tell you an oak steak to the heart will kill a vampire. This is false. In fact, any sufficiently large object to the heart will stop a vampire but not kill it. Instead putting it in a kind of suspended animation. This is still useful however, as removing the head is much easier this way. However both of these have not killed the vampire, and reviving it at this point is still a fairly easy task to any underling it might have. The best way to kill a vampire is total immolation, then scattering its ashes to the four winds. If more than fifty percent of the vampire can’t be recovered then not even the greatest necromancer could bring it back.

And yes, while UV light and and garlic can have effect, a sufficiently powerful vampire isn’t really bothered by either. Sun light can be useful, and fighting a vampire outside in mid day light is probably the best place to do it, but if properly prepared you shouldn’t need to rely on this.

Tracking a Greater Vampire can be tricky, as how can you really tell the difference between an arrogant goth-lite jerk, and a true vampire? Having a mirror is a useful quick test, as they have no reflection, but that can be tricky to check in a social situation without outing yourself as a vampire hunter. This leads to a vampire hunt to being a very long endeavour, involving multiple run ins with the law as you attempt to break into someone’s house to look for covered mirrors and corpse cages. Augury can be useful to narrow it down, but is fairly costly to the untrained, starting at around two hundred dollars and going up from there the more specific you want the area. As such, we tend to wait until enough rumours about someone being a vampire are brought up before even launching an investigation. All others just tend to be happy accidents, and whoops bagged us a greater vampire. Good job team!

• Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    in dario argento's dracula, the dracula turns into a giant ass fuck preying mantis

is that a thing based in any truths

6vjsgrerts6r.png

in dario argento's dracula, the dracula turns into a giant ass fuck preying mantis

is that a thing based in any truths

Not to my knowledge. I'm going to bet it's the same as turning into a swarm of bats int hat he already had a giant preying mantis, and just needed a solid lead in for it. Cause that would throw a lot of people off, i know I would be taken aback and i've killed like 3 draculas.