As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

West 2016 [Registration] is live!

12345679»

• Options
    LazorzLazorz Tokyo, JPRegistered User regular
    RavenHusky wrote: »
    I only got one set.

And my bobcats have arrived! And I still have to keep them fed for a month and a half...

https://us.v-cdn.net/5018289/uploads/editor/n4/43xaquwiee7p.jpg
    Wow, that color scheme change is left-field... I like it though! Keeps the badges fresh.

• Options
    havok978havok978 Baltimore, MdRegistered User regular
    Disaster averted. They went to the wrong address which thankfully is a neighbor's house.

XyqJPIp.png
  • Options
    HodurHodur RedmondRegistered User regular
    My badgers arrived today. Just want to say thanks again to those who suggested looking at the website the day after they went on sale - kept refreshing and sure enough got some. Thanks.

• Options
    FourT2FourT2 SeattleRegistered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »
    will call is indeed only for international orders

I got some Fri and Sun tickets on the reclaimed sale last week, but I was in such a hurry (was placing my order in the middle of a meeting) that I selected "will call" as the delivery option. Order still went through just fine. I'd rather get them by mail but at this point I don't want to change anything, I am just happy that I got some tickets!

pg1lub26cgqx.png
  • Options
    LazorzLazorz Tokyo, JPRegistered User regular
    FourT2 wrote: »

I got some Fri and Sun tickets on the reclaimed sale last week, but I was in such a hurry (was placing my order in the middle of a meeting) that I selected "will call" as the delivery option. Order still went through just fine. I'd rather get them by mail but at this point I don't want to change anything, I am just happy that I got some tickets!

Will Call was mandatory for all sales made during the reclaimed release.

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Tickets arrived in the mail this week. (Probably got them earlier, but I just checked my mail today)

• Options
    FourT2FourT2 SeattleRegistered User regular
    Lazorz wrote: »
    FourT2 wrote: »

Will Call was mandatory for all sales made during the reclaimed release.

Ah makes sense then. I did not pay attention to the shipping options too much because I was appearing to pay attention to my work meeting while frantically buying my passes.

pg1lub26cgqx.png