Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

West 2016 [Registration] is live!

12345679»

• LazorzLazorz Tokyo, JPRegistered User regular
    RavenHusky wrote: »
    I only got one set.

And my bobcats have arrived! And I still have to keep them fed for a month and a half...

https://us.v-cdn.net/5018289/uploads/editor/n4/43xaquwiee7p.jpg
    Wow, that color scheme change is left-field... I like it though! Keeps the badges fresh.

• havok978havok978 Registered User regular
    Disaster averted. They went to the wrong address which thankfully is a neighbor's house.

X4Tw3wP.png
    IncreaseBlue
  • HodurHodur RedmondRegistered User regular
    My badgers arrived today. Just want to say thanks again to those who suggested looking at the website the day after they went on sale - kept refreshing and sure enough got some. Thanks.

• FourT2FourT2 SeattleRegistered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »
    will call is indeed only for international orders

I got some Fri and Sun tickets on the reclaimed sale last week, but I was in such a hurry (was placing my order in the middle of a meeting) that I selected "will call" as the delivery option. Order still went through just fine. I'd rather get them by mail but at this point I don't want to change anything, I am just happy that I got some tickets!

• LazorzLazorz Tokyo, JPRegistered User regular
    FourT2 wrote: »

I got some Fri and Sun tickets on the reclaimed sale last week, but I was in such a hurry (was placing my order in the middle of a meeting) that I selected "will call" as the delivery option. Order still went through just fine. I'd rather get them by mail but at this point I don't want to change anything, I am just happy that I got some tickets!

Will Call was mandatory for all sales made during the reclaimed release.

• Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Lines that aren't in the film do put a smile on my face... Registered User regular
    Tickets arrived in the mail this week. (Probably got them earlier, but I just checked my mail today)

Gxh2uVN.jpg
  • FourT2FourT2 SeattleRegistered User regular
    Lazorz wrote: »
    FourT2 wrote: »

Will Call was mandatory for all sales made during the reclaimed release.

Ah makes sense then. I did not pay attention to the shipping options too much because I was appearing to pay attention to my work meeting while frantically buying my passes.

DapperPumpkin