As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat]botage

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    uh oh

I finished my tasks for this sprint and I had to go ask for more work

All praise the mighty backlog. From its stack springs forth mighty user stories for which we get things done.

May you always have an estimatable story and my your might project owner not be a douche. Be blessed by the definition of done, Agile One.

QA came and tried to give me two reworks!

but I was like nope you are breaking it in a weird way stop it

so maybe those will go away *crosses fingers*

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    man walter goggins might actually be upstaging danny mcbride on vice principals

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    before enlightenment, make nachos, eat nachos

after enlightenment, make nachos, eat nachos

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    smoking is definitely on the decline in the US

i would be willing to bet dollars to donuts that casual smokers have all but vanished in the places where it is no longer legal to smoke in a restaurant/bar

nope

e: oh. casual. not sure exactly what you mean by that

@y2jake215

"i only smoke when i drink"

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

also

Why do some dogs have those tentacle things on their lips?

Kind of looks like a cacodemon, don't he?

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

also

Why do some dogs have those tentacle things on their lips?

It's called a hellbeast

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular

I had nachos for lunch and now I am so sleepy

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

Siesta time.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    man walter goggins might actually be upstaging danny mcbride on vice principals

i feel like mcbride's character is supposed to be restrained. he follows the rules! even when its not easy, rules are important! and you're supposed to get rewarded for following the rules!

while walter goggins is a below the surface sociopath, who is going to manipulate those obvious mcbride insecurities.. much like he unleashed him inside the principal's house before doing the true psycho shit

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    smoking is definitely on the decline in the US

i would be willing to bet dollars to donuts that casual smokers have all but vanished in the places where it is no longer legal to smoke in a restaurant/bar

nope

e: oh. casual. not sure exactly what you mean by that

@y2jake215

"i only smoke when i drink"

eh i dunno. most people i know who do that still do that. you just go outside with your friend while they're having a smoke and have one too

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    The interesting thing about "I only smoke when I drink" people is that they're drinking all the time...

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    The interesting thing about "I only smoke when I drink" people is that they're drinking all the time...

I was a "I only smoke when I drink" person in undergrad and I only drank all the time from 9 or 10pm to 2 or 3am.

• Options
    As The New York Daily News reports, a Michigan man named Brian Everidge is currently facing a $5,000 fine and up to five years in prison for attempting to cash in more than 10,000 bottles and cans, taking advantage of the state’s plum, 10-cent deposit return. That’s the same plot hatched by Kramer and Newman in the 1996 episode “The Bottle Deposit,” using Newman’s truck and the Mother’s Day mail surge to ferry all the empty containers they can find. They even steal some from a homeless guy, which should be your first indicator that these are not the actions of morally just people.

In the end, Kramer and Newman are waylaid by a side mission to recover Jerry’s stolen car and a bizarre trip into a living “farmer’s daughter” joke. For Everidge, his plan fell apart in a less amusing way: He was pulled over for speeding and his rented truck was discovered to have more than 10,000 cans from various other states. Everidge told the officer he’d picked them all up from Kentucky and “his intent was to return them; he just didn’t say where he was going to return them.”

For Everidge, that ambiguity could be his saving grace, as his attorney has argued that—since he never specified he’d be returning them in Michigan, and no one actually caught him in the act—he’s not actually guilty of anything, and therefore shouldn’t have to stand trial. But the judge doesn’t see it that way, believing there was probable cause that Everidge violated Michigan’s strict state law against taking advantage of its love of recycling and looseness with dimes.

That’s because, over the years, the state has lost an estimated $10-$13 million a year on similar redemption frauds, and suffice it to say, it doesn’t find the constant attempts very funny—even if every time someone writes about them, they’re obligated to mention Seinfeld. Law professor Peter Henning tells The Guardian that, while Everidge is unlikely to receive jail time, the fine he’ll receive and the overall risk involved far outweigh the estimated $1,000 he might have taken in if he’d been successful. “Kramer was right,” Henning said. “The cost-benefit analysis just doesn’t work.”

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular

I pretty much had to cut my lunches in half to avoid the stomach afternoon coma

• Options
    As The New York Daily News reports, a Michigan man named Brian Everidge is currently facing a $5,000 fine and up to five years in prison for attempting to cash in more than 10,000 bottles and cans, taking advantage of the state’s plum, 10-cent deposit return. That’s the same plot hatched by Kramer and Newman in the 1996 episode “The Bottle Deposit,” using Newman’s truck and the Mother’s Day mail surge to ferry all the empty containers they can find. They even steal some from a homeless guy, which should be your first indicator that these are not the actions of morally just people.

In the end, Kramer and Newman are waylaid by a side mission to recover Jerry’s stolen car and a bizarre trip into a living “farmer’s daughter” joke. For Everidge, his plan fell apart in a less amusing way: He was pulled over for speeding and his rented truck was discovered to have more than 10,000 cans from various other states. Everidge told the officer he’d picked them all up from Kentucky and “his intent was to return them; he just didn’t say where he was going to return them.”

For Everidge, that ambiguity could be his saving grace, as his attorney has argued that—since he never specified he’d be returning them in Michigan, and no one actually caught him in the act—he’s not actually guilty of anything, and therefore shouldn’t have to stand trial. But the judge doesn’t see it that way, believing there was probable cause that Everidge violated Michigan’s strict state law against taking advantage of its love of recycling and looseness with dimes.

That’s because, over the years, the state has lost an estimated $10-$13 million a year on similar redemption frauds, and suffice it to say, it doesn’t find the constant attempts very funny—even if every time someone writes about them, they’re obligated to mention Seinfeld. Law professor Peter Henning tells The Guardian that, while Everidge is unlikely to receive jail time, the fine he’ll receive and the overall risk involved far outweigh the estimated $1,000 he might have taken in if he’d been successful. “Kramer was right,” Henning said. “The cost-benefit analysis just doesn’t work.”

Processing and trying this case cost the tax payers $6000.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Woo got on this flight. Getting home before midnight.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Six wrote: »
    I can't decide if I want to go see the killing joke or not. On one hand nerds are mad. But the other hand nerds are dumb. And the mutated third hand I may not have another opportunity to see a DC animated movie in a theater.

Go and enjoy yourself

but what if it's not good. and the nearest theater showing it is like a 20 minute drive away.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Per my prayer I am sacrificing 3 pokemon to mercury.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »

The metal?

• Options
    Watching politicians speak is very boring.

• Options
    Haphazard wrote: »

The metal?
    The god.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    cptrugged wrote: »
    Smoking is kind a weird beast for me.

I grew up with two heavy smokers. So I, and everything I was around smelled like smoke. So I didn't even noticed. After going to college though, I came home and definitely could smell it. These days I still don't really care if a friend wants to smoke around me. I have become less and less tolerant of having some rando's shit blown in my path in public. It's one of the reasons I have such a distaste for the vape movement.

I am all for vapes

Vapor isn't smoke

It really does make all the difference

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Haphazard wrote: »

The metal?

The sailor scout soldier.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    And now on Channel 4, a show in which dating contestants see prospective partners in the nude before choosing. Full on staring at goolies action.

• Options

Tradition demands they be Torchics.

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    And now on Channel 4, a show in which dating contestants see prospective partners in the nude before choosing. Full on staring at goolies action.

Oh lord

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Orphane wrote: »

Oh lord

thats on american tv too. its by the same people who do naked and afraid i think. i saw it on tv last week

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    emnmnme wrote: »

Tradition demands they be Torchics.

3 pidgeys to Mercury and 1 mankey to Zeus.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    i caught a rollypollywhirl thingy today

TTODewback on
    Bless your heart.
  • Options
    That is a very hairy bum. Like teen wolf hairy.

And straight in with close ups of six dicks. One is pretty big, and is surrounded by a tattoo of an elephant. A conversation about girth is going on.

• Options
    That is a very hairy bum. Like teen wolf hairy.

And straight in with close ups of six dicks. One is pretty big, and is surrounded by a tattoo of an elephant. A conversation about girth is going on.

americas is censored. only artifacted jiggly bits and boobles

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Oh my god the one guy has a trick ball and can make it jiggle up and down independently.

• Options
    TTODewback wrote: »

Oh lord

thats on american tv too. its by the same people who do naked and afraid i think. i saw it on tv last week

How censored is the English version, though? Those Europeans and their relaxed attitude on nudity - not even butts are shown on the American version.

• Options
    emnmnme wrote: »
    TTODewback wrote: »

Oh lord

How censored is the English version, though? Those Europeans and their relaxed attitude on nudity - not even butts are shown on the American version.

according to bogart is apparently is very explicit.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Elldren wrote: »

I grew up with two heavy smokers. So I, and everything I was around smelled like smoke. So I didn't even noticed. After going to college though, I came home and definitely could smell it. These days I still don't really care if a friend wants to smoke around me. I have become less and less tolerant of having some rando's shit blown in my path in public. It's one of the reasons I have such a distaste for the vape movement.

I am all for vapes

Vapor isn't smoke

I vaped the path less chosen
    and that has made all the difference

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »

I am all for vapes

Vapor isn't smoke

I think husband's asthma is still triggered by vape smoke, although maybe not as bad as by cigarette smoke. Not completely sure. It's definitely not just water particles that come out of those things...

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    It is not censored at all. Dongs everywhere.

Bogart on
  • Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    what a crappy morning

free market healthcare is the worst. I know some people, deeply deluded people, claim that it's great if you're rich but they're full of shit. It might be great if you are super wealthy but merely being rich it still sucks.

by the standards of chat I am fucking rich. No way round that. But I'd give up my health plan for what people in Canada get in a second. Especially if it meant it would cost what people in Canada pay. Socialized medicine is hell of cheaper than what we suckers pay in the US for worst care thanks to the bumbling hand of the free market.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    You can do full cock on British TV? This changes everything.

This discussion has been closed.