As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Parliament/[CHAT]adelic

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    The "moving on to solid foods" thing, though..... isn't it recommended kids drink milk, still?

Is that no longer a thing?

I'm not sure what you're asking here.

Cow's milk is not a replacement for breast milk. Breast milk is for nutrition of a child that can't eat a proper diet yet. Cow's milk is something we eat as a nutritional supplement.

You don't have to drink cows milk at all once you're eating solid food.

Yeah, but it's still recommended for you to drink.

So why would it be weird for a kid to drink human milk instead of cow milk after 2?

Yeah, i know, i'm being a creepo, i'll stop.

I dunno, why don't more people have sex with their sisters?

because imprinting

next

Imprinting doesn't stop sex. Edit: It can actually cause it since a lot of animals use imprinting to determine desirable qualities in a mate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect

idk about the validity, I just remember stumbling across this on reddit cuz ofc there's a huge fascination with incest on some of those subs

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    U6S6fNo.jpg
    Jupiter & Ganymede

hqdefault.jpg

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    When I see someone breastfeeding in public under a blanket I always get anxious whether or not I stared too much. Oh god I'm just processing the situation did I look away quickly enough?

* PERVERT ALERT *

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    The "moving on to solid foods" thing, though..... isn't it recommended kids drink milk, still?

Cow's milk is not a replacement for breast milk. Breast milk is for nutrition of a child that can't eat a proper diet yet. Cow's milk is something we eat as a nutritional supplement.

So why would it be weird for a kid to drink human milk instead of cow milk after 2?

because imprinting

next

Imprinting doesn't stop sex. Edit: It can actually cause it since a lot of animals use imprinting to determine desirable qualities in a mate.

idk about the validity, I just remember stumbling across this on reddit cuz ofc there's a huge fascination with incest on some of those subs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imprinting_(psychology)#Sexual_imprinting

The falcon imprinting is hilarious too, though.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    courier is the calligraphy of my people

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    PLA wrote: »
    Starting to wonder if I'm just losing taste, because today it wasn't just my father being dramatic. Everybody says this sauce is hot enough to make you sweat, but I just tasted some black pepper. OK? Technically that is the taste of a spice?

Hotness is not registered by taste receptors, it's an agonist of a specific heat channel.

fucking agnostic hot sauces
    wait what

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    crushed red peppers still are effective for me. I have to use a lot of them, though. Still, good to have when you don't have any hot sauce for your ramen. My ramen.

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    U6S6fNo.jpg
    Jupiter & Ganymede

hqdefault.jpg

jfc I hate those commercials.

"here's a girl laughing in slo-mo while her hair flies set to Clair de Lune"

Fuck off, apple. Quit ruining Debussy.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options

because imprinting

next

Yes

Of

Of course ... ?

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    U6S6fNo.jpg
    Jupiter & Ganymede

hqdefault.jpg

jfc I hate those commercials.

"here's a girl laughing in slo-mo while her hair flies set to Clair de Lune"

Fuck off, apple. Quit ruining Debussy.

you really shouldn't put debussy on a pedestal

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    crushed red peppers still are effective for me. I have to use a lot of them, though. Still, good to have when you don't have any hot sauce for your ramen. My ramen.

Our ramen.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    me wrt this whole conversation btw

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    ugh

I was trying to gross you all out but I think it only worked on me.

I will end this awful world.

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Man speaking of incest. I was reading some of that good ol' Archie comics last night and

i was not ready for the incest.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    what if psychobilly was actually good and not irritating?

I like to think the good bands (all two of them) don't use that horrible label.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aMBZ1_4Qk8

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod

xo6k1fbo6zj7.jpg

• Options
    edited July 2016
    Eddy wrote: »
    is that sylfaen font

it's Palatino Linotype

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Six wrote: »

Our ramen.

My ramen

• Options
    Vanguard wrote: »
    what if psychobilly was actually good and not irritating?

I like to think the good bands (all two of them) don't use that horrible label.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aMBZ1_4Qk8

Yes

Excellent

They are one of two

• Options
    a
    desc wrote: »

because imprinting

next

Yes

Of

Of course ... ?

are you telling me you've never read the story of the paralyzed teenager that got dispassionate hand jobs from his mom on the regs because he couldn't do it himself

I think there's at least a couple other famous ones from askreddit

@organichu help me out here

• Options
    edited July 2016
    has anyone who is thinking that that picture of jupiter looks like it's sideways thought about what an absolutely absurd notion sideways is in space

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Nsfw
    https://youtu.be/fAJpTW4NKZw
    These girls are real weird. Also in finding this I didn't realize so many women posted videos of themselves breastfeeding for some reason.

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    PLA wrote: »
    Starting to wonder if I'm just losing taste, because today it wasn't just my father being dramatic. Everybody says this sauce is hot enough to make you sweat, but I just tasted some black pepper. OK? Technically that is the taste of a spice?

Hotness is not registered by taste receptors, it's an agonist of a specific heat channel.

when this is the language used to describe the science of spiciness, should we not be worried

• Options
    3422502-awa_2-2.jpg

well alright then. cruel intentions x game of thrones x pleasntville x the walking dead

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Six wrote: »

Our ramen.

My ramen

Wabbit season

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »

xo6k1fbo6zj7.jpg

haha funny comic sans and line break joke.

dat H doe.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    a

because imprinting

next

Yes

Of

Of course ... ?

are you telling me you've never read the story of the paralyzed teenager that got dispassionate hand jobs from his mom on the regs because he couldn't do it himself

organichu help me out here

Arms broken guy. Banged his mom with his dad's approval for years. Literally a meme.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Man speaking of incest. I was reading some of that good ol' Archie comics last night and

i was not ready for the incest.

What

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    LET US TO GO THE TORTURIUM TO ENJOY THE LATEST SCOVILLE BREAKER, FRIENDOS

• Options
    WHAT ARE YOU ALL TALKING ABOUT WHY IS THERE INCEST EVERYWHERE WHAT IS GOING ON RIGHT NOWV

• Options
    a

because imprinting

next

Yes

Of

Of course ... ?

organichu help me out here

Arms broken guy. Banged his mom with his dad's approval for years. Literally a meme.

ah, right!

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    I remember in like 8th grade they had this youth minister come in to talk about sex.

And by talk about sex, I mean tell us all the horrifying things that are right around the corner if the world continues on it's course of sexual debauchery.

"In 20 years, it will probably be common place for a girl's first experience to be with her brother or father!" /gasp

This was in 1991ish

• Options
    WHAT ARE YOU ALL TALKING ABOUT WHY IS THERE INCEST EVERYWHERE WHAT IS GOING ON RIGHT NOWV

well. incest mostly.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    giphy.gif

• Options
    I don't want to go to work today

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Clair de Lune is appropriate to use in only two situations, when you're revealing an elaborate, romantic gift to your significant other or when you're doing drive-bys in GTA. That's it.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    has anyone who is thinking that that picture of jupiter looks like it's sideways thought about what an absolutely absurd notion sideways is in space

Not all galactic norths

• Options

desc did I ever tell you that I'm your sister?

*wink*

This discussion has been closed.