As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Superhero ]Phalla]: The crime spree is over! Village victory!

1111213141517»

• Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    @ Dragon6860

Go in and unlock the proboards when you get a chance.

Was the board link posted?

• Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    superherophalla.proboards.com

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Yah sorry Aura, wasn't how much you were talking, it was what you were saying. If you'd played off to me like you were on a team, I would've looked somewhere else.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Well that happened.

I thought it would be interesting to role play as though I was still possessed by the eye of gehenna from last game, since I didn't get any role play posts before that game was over (and I couldn't reveal since I was SK). So the original idea was to type in Bold Red Caps, but I figured it would make voting to confusing and settled for bold black caps. Then Fiaryn joined and that kind of made a lot of caps. Also I think I ended up being more like Venom from the spider-man cartoons but whatevs, it was fun.

I didn't get to have a cover name though. I was just the detective. I had picked Madder Red from my name since that was a character from the comic titled "Bedlam" which I have not read but I thought it might be interesting if someone was able to make a connection. Never came into play though.

I seered Fiaryn first since I thought he was going to try and kill me for typing in caps. He was accusing me of stealing his thing and I wasn't really sure how to respond to it since it was never ment to be the same. Once we started talking I let him control things and he suggested Dragon. I probably would have slow played and tried to build up a network. But he ended up being a good pick since we got an early mafia and early network.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Thanks for running Invictus! It's always cool to try different things, and this was fun to play (even though I died early :( )

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Dragon revealing in thread actually helped the village bc I was able to coordinate with Fiaryn before vote close by "confirming" the vig and 3 guards - ensuring none of the guards were accidentally vigged.

Gizzy on
    Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Gizzy wrote: »
    Dragon revealing in thread actually helped the village bc I was able to coordinate with Fiaryn before vote close by confirming the vig and 3 guards - ensuring none of the guards were accidentally vigged.
    Oh hey originally Firayn wanted you vigged by chamberlain and chambers said no so we had you seered. So whatever you did there paid off pretty well. For all of us in fact.

• Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    He thought I was lieing?

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Whoops forgot to mention above. Thanks for running @Invictus!

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    @Raiden333 I didn't want to tell you since we were partners, but that name "Vape Escape" brought so much rage into my system because of my rational hatred of all things involving the E-cigs punks and their "IT'S JUST WATER VAPOR!" shit. When the idea of mafia being in groups was first talked about, I really wanted you to be our mole, just so I could kill Vape Escape.

Other than that... I got no thoughts on this game.

• Options
    FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    He thought I was lieing?

No, this was before you revealed to me post-Dragon confession.

That night was a flurry of PMs. Dragon confirming me by confessing made my job tremendously easier and put a whole fucking lot of information at my disposal all of a sudden.

But even then before you revealed to me, Chamber explained to me that he'd already contacted you after I mentioned you as an option and I readily took you off the table after that. The plan after that was to kill Egos if I remember right. Egos late in the evening told me that he was pretty sure I was about to have him killed for claiming independent (correctly) and proceeded to barf out everything he knew. This led to me redirecting Chamber onto Discrider last minute.

Fiaryn on
    Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
  • Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Dragon revealing in thread actually helped the village bc I was able to coordinate with Fiaryn before vote close by "confirming" the vig and 3 guards - ensuring none of the guards were accidentally vigged.

He did this because the red vig kill sounded like an unmasoned mafia. An additional group with an unknown motive was stated in our PM and if the vig wanted/had known they could have easily infiltrated our group through Dragon.

Not that it would have mattered at that point.

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Fiaryn wrote: »
    Egos late in the evening told me that he was pretty sure I was about to have him killed for claiming independent (correctly)

It was actually more a generic "someone will kill me for claiming to not have a team". But that's semantics.

I wouldn't call it "barf up" when I was just trying to help and stated the facts. I was hardly begging for my life :P

It was literally, better someone likely good have the info I have if I'm going to die than not.

Egos on
  • Options
    You were barfing. Information was everywhere. It took forever to clean up.

• Options
    edited July 2016
    well I tried to help

Thor is Austin's other partner
    Juffernaut is Matev's other partner

...yep

edit: and yup I spelled Juggeranut as Juffernaut, Moridin ;-)

Egos on
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Now I'm searching for jiggly puff in juggernaut helmet.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Ghostly ClockworkGhostly Clockwork Registered User regular
    Board unlocked!

FTC: honk.
    FTC: HONK.

HLRpxno.png
    PAX Prime 2014 Resistance Tournament Winner
  • Options
    Egos wrote: »
    well I tried to help

Thor is Austin's other partner
    Juffernaut is Matev's other partner

...yep

edit: and yup I spelled Juggeranut as Juffernaut, Moridin ;-)

Oh sure don't include the two or three messages after that why don't you.

Fight me irl I say.

• Options
    the day was over at that point, check the time stamps

• Options
    Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    You know, fiaryn being solo got us real close to punching him out. Matev moved us to surround though

• Options
    Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    To auralynx. Auto-correct is the worst

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    He would've been self guarding though.
    Although that would've moved too?

discrider on
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    Thanks for running this, @Invictus, though it seemed a little frustrating for us given the ease in roll-calling. Apologies to my eeevil rifle-toting buddies.