As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pre-PAX West Pinny Dinner -- UPDATED DETAILS! PLEASE READ!

thefawnnthefawnn Draws pictures and loves Gabeseattle, WARegistered User regular
edited August 2016 in Pinny Arcade
Here are the details!!

Date: Thursday, Sept 1
Time: 4pm-8pm (this is extremely casual so show up anytime during those hours, whenever works best for you!)
1253 Thomas St, Seattle, WA 98109

Price per person: $28* even (this INCLUDES tax and gratuity, you won't have to worry about any of that)
This includes: 2 sliders, a salad, and a side**

Alcoholic beverages: Cash bar, NOT INCLUDED in the $28. Beers, wines, and wells are $6. Premium spirits are $8.
Non-alcoholic beverages: $3 (iced tea, kool-aid, soda [Coke products], coffee, etc)

The $28 is not just for food! This room is awesome, and we have it for 4 hours! It has:
Large space for trading, chatting, tons of seating space
Four flat-screen TVs
Pool table, shuffleboard
Arcade games
Hookups for console games (so we can play Quiplash and stuff!)

I'm going to ask that I receive payment either by Paypal or Venmo by Friday, August 19. I'll be giving them a deposit sometime in the next week which will guarantee us the room, but I do need payment by that date to ensure we have the correct guest count.

You will not be included on the official guest list until I have received payment. I would love to be able to take cash at the time of the event but since this is a pay-up-front deal I just can't front the money for people in advance, I'm sorry. :(

Please reach out to me with any questions. Thank you!

*Dollar amount per person was calculated based on the amount of people we are expecting as well as amount of food we will need
**Sides are: Tots, fries, or potato chips (house-made)

Paypal address: thefawnn@gmail.com
Venmo address: @thefawnn, or thefawnn@gmail.com
PLEASE send as "Friends and Family" so Paypal won't take a cut, AND add in the note who the money is coming from (username) so I know! Thank you!

thefawnn on