As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Mary Blair [chat]

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Zampanov wrote: »
    The prospects of a good DCCU are amazingly refreshing.

Wonder Woman looks bomb dig, Suicide Squad is apparently not a pile of suck....

Godo thing we have Justice League to look forward to!

Yeah.

That one... ugh man that one...

Psh Aquaman and Flash look like they're gonna make it fun

Fun, like, "putting a bullet in Jimmy Olsen's head" kinda fun?

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Remember noogies?

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    TBH Justice League looks like less of a steaming pile than BvS, but trailers, grain of salt, etc.

I am stoked for WunderWimen tho

I'm waiting for a real trailer instead of that one... that one felt rushed out the door.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Finished TIE wings. Wii U controller for scale
    oj8nEP4m.jpg

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    Hello, animated characters and intellectual properties

How has your weekend been?

filled with animating animated characters AND intellectual properties.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    Finished TIE wings. Wii U controller for scale
    oj8nEP4m.jpg

is it from a premade set?

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    I'll be honest thinking back on DBZ. Goku was a way worst dad than Vegita.

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    I'm painting

using traditional media

D:

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    I beat Dishonored.

I think I beat it with the best ending too.
    Low chaos, killed as few as possible. Didn't kill anyone I didn't need to. Even the tough ones. It was fun though, pretty damn hard to do with some of the fights.

I love the open endedness of the levels

i beat a couple missions by just getting lost and then suddenly finding myself near my objective

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    I'm painting

using traditional media

D:

Newspapers?

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
  • Options
    zepherin wrote: »
    I'll be honest thinking back on DBZ. Goku was a way worst dad than Vegita.

DBZ Abridged riffs off of Goku's absentee/terrible dad stuff a lot. It's p funny

• Options

We now wait to see what, if anything, the Miss USA Organization does, and also whether its higher-ups will consider their own role in perpetuating the limited, limiting, lily white American beauty standards that contribute in some way to the racist culture that taught a beautiful blonde girl from Texas that it was a-okay to throw racial slurs around on social media.

Bad news Slate, it was probably Texas that taught her that.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I beat Dishonored.

Low chaos, killed as few as possible. Didn't kill anyone I didn't need to. Even the tough ones. It was fun though, pretty damn hard to do with some of the fights.

i beat a couple missions by just getting lost and then suddenly finding myself near my objective

I watched the uhh bad endings.

I am just going to say what the hell? That was not my game at all. But I really really liked it. But I was obsessed with not killing people if I didn't have to. I think the most I killed was 7 assassins? I did a lot of save scumming though.

And fuck running out of sleep darts.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    omg u get notifications when anyone posts in a chat you make

my god

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular

my god

u can turn it off

sig.gif
  • Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    All I was from super hero movies is "yeah that was fun! And it didn't assume I was a moron!"

Spider-Man 1 was kind of the bar. It was ok!

Marvel is consistently above the bar. DC consistently below it. Sounds like SS may be above it! Super.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular

my god

"I didn't ask for this!"

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    She doesn't seem to be using it maliciously tho

Does

Does she think she has permission

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    niu rou mian

so good

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Shokugeki no Soma S2 is pretty meh so far.

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular

We now wait to see what, if anything, the Miss USA Organization does, and also whether its higher-ups will consider their own role in perpetuating the limited, limiting, lily white American beauty standards that contribute in some way to the racist culture that taught a beautiful blonde girl from Texas that it was a-okay to throw racial slurs around on social media.

Bad news Slate, it was probably Texas that taught her that.

I am comfortable saying that ingrained racism can come from more than one direction

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    Elendil wrote: »

Does

In her defense, she did publicly acknowledge her past use and apologized for it.

Which means, because she was an adult about it and didn't deny it, she will be raked over the coals publicly by every asshole on the internet.

• Options

my god

u can turn it off

@Blameless Cleric

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Gonna go watch anime in a nearly century year old theater.

After I finish this scotch.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    @Blameless Cleric is my new "a"

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular

Does

when you're that pretty it's not like anyone is going to tell you "no".

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Gonna go watch anime in a nearly century year old theater.

After I finish this scotch.

sounds good.

i'm going to an anime con next weekend.

• Options
    rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular
    Shokugeki no Soma S2 is pretty meh so far.

I continue to love the "they are in highschool and none of this is a big deal" jokes.

• Options
    edited July 2016
    I beat Dishonored.

I watched the uhh bad endings.

I am just going to say what the hell? That was not my game at all. But I really really liked it. But I was obsessed with not killing people if I didn't have to. I think the most I killed was 7 assassins? I did a lot of save scumming though.

And fuck running out of sleep darts.

I'm not crazy about the different morality endings. It's like giving you all these amazing abilities to unlock and use in cool ways in game, then going "you used these too much so you're a bad person and should feel bad" when you finish the game playing a certain way.

It makes sense in the context of the game world to react to your choices, but it still left a bad taste in my mouth.

Havelock2.0 on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    A Cleric chat; one of the final signs.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular

Does

In her defense, she did publicly acknowledge her past use and apologized for it.

Which means, because she was an adult about it and didn't deny it, she will be raked over the coals publicly by every asshole on the internet.
    are you suggesting someone dredged up years old twitter posts to generate outrage

no, sir, i do not accept this

• Options

Does

are you suggesting someone dredged up years old twitter posts to generate outrage

no, sir, i do not accept this

I am, no matter how unorthodox!

• Options
    Little Nemo

• Options
    Or as chat would pronounce it

Little Nemmo

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I listened to Hamilton. It was not terrible.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Neco wrote: »
    Or as chat would pronounce it

Little Nemmo

ITS MADE OF NUTS IT MAKES SENSE [/georgecostanza]

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    It's disappointing that SotS2 was such a clusterfuck, because SotS1 I very much enjoyed. There was an interesting "feel" to the whole game.

• Options
    Jake what

what the fk is that

This discussion has been closed.