As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Exiles/New Excalibur: Die by the Bored?

13»

• Rey Del AguilaRey Del Aguila __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    I think Jim Shooter could write a kick ass Exiles.

Rey Del Aguila on
    Because you know who SAID you know what with you know who, let's keep that between me and you.
  • kdrudykdrudy Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    So question with New Exiles coming
    Has there been anything said about what will happen to Blink, being Exiles basically existed as a book for her in the first place?

kdrudy on
    tvsfrank.jpg
  • delphinusdelphinus Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    kdrudy wrote: »
    Has there been anything said about what will happen to Blink, being Exiles basically existed as a book for her in the first place?

she'll be staying. theyre keeping the whole roster as is and will probably go back to going to seperate books afterward
    roster theories
    the only people with targets on their backs are the newbies. like the alt versions of rogue mystiq and kitty. 616 psylocke is too important to change her by using death as a trait. instead i predict she will do something either supercool/deus ex at the end of the arc.

thats why i love the book. they can pick up characters and make you like them but can become disposable at the writers whim. but lately they didnt get too creative with "guy version of mystique and theif version of rogue"

delphinus on
  • cytorakcytorak Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    delphinus wrote: »

she'll be staying. theyre keeping the whole roster as is and will probably go back to going to seperate books afterward
    roster theories
    the only people with targets on their backs are the newbies. like the alt versions of rogue mystiq and kitty. 616 psylocke is too important to change her by using death as a trait. instead i predict she will do something either supercool/deus ex at the end of the arc.

Re: Psylocke and her place in the Exiles roster:
    I thought that Psylocke got a power upgrade from Jamie to give her high resistance to reality warping powers. I figured that was a big, flashing, glowing neon forshadowing/setup to kill Proteus and return Morph to normal.

cytorak on
  • augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    excaliburs line up is and always has been pathetic.
    no. Captain Britain has never been cool.

Hey.

You're wrong.

august on
  • BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    People still read Chris Claremont comics?

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2007
    cytorak wrote: »

roster theories

Re: Psylocke and her place in the Exiles roster:
    I thought that Psylocke got a power upgrade from Jamie to give her high resistance to reality warping powers. I figured that was a big, flashing, glowing neon forshadowing/setup to kill Proteus and return Morph to normal.

were psy's powers boosted or was she just given immunity? i know they still pull out the crimson dawn powers from time to time.

also
    august wrote: »

Hey.

You're wrong.
    source/link?

delphinus on
  • VirralVirral Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I believe psylokes powers were altered. She lost all telepathy, but gained a big boost to her TK

Virral on
    2vlp7o9.jpg
  • CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I'm a bit disappointed Pyslocke will stick around with New Exiles and not return to the more mainstream X-books.

Crimsondude on
    edited November 2007
    I think that they should give Exiles to another up and coming writer because Judd Winnick seemed to be the best fit. Maybe another new writer.

Rey Del Aguila on
    Because you know who SAID you know what with you know who, let's keep that between me and you.
  • TankTank Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I think Dan Slott would be a good choice for the book.

Tank on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2007
    I'm a bit disappointed Pyslocke will stick around with New Exiles and not return to the more mainstream X-books.

see, i felt the same way, but relieved myself by the fact that they didnt pull another death/resurrectioin/death sandwich. at least this way she's written out with respect intact.

delphinus on
    edited November 2007
    Someones should pay Claremont not to write.

Rey Del Aguila on
  • CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    edited November 2007

see, i felt the same way, but relieved myself by the fact that they didnt pull another death/resurrectioin/death sandwich. at least this way she's written out with respect intact.

Fair point.

Crimsondude on
  • DivebommahDivebommah Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    So, I know Meggan sacrificed herself to fix the tear in reality re: House of M and all, but when is she coming back?

Because that whole thing just cries out for a comeback.

Divebommah on
  • Spectre-xSpectre-x Rating: AWESOME YESRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    also
    august wrote: »

Hey.

You're wrong.
    source/link?

Alan Moore wrote some very excellent Captain Britain stories.

Spectre-x on