As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[EPYC] Eat Poop You Cat Sixteen and Two Thousands - Results on Page 13!

• Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    SAVOR THIS! @MulysaSempronius has the art!

THE

END

IS

NIGH!

• Options
    QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular
    Last year, the hanged man saved my bacon by taking my caption from the fire to the gates of heaven. I lament the fact that we were separated this year. Truly Perrsun is harsh but fair.

• Options
    MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    Alright, not my best, but have to get the kiddies to bed soon, and I didn't want to make y'all wait until tomorrow

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    Last year, the hanged man saved my bacon by taking my caption from the fire to the gates of heaven. I lament the fact that we were separated this year. Truly Perrsun is harsh but fair.

Your caption was rock solid! So much to work with! Literally saturated with feline coprophagous potential!

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    TIME TO HIT REFRESH UNTIL THE FORUM CRASHES

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular

Post Av. Synergyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    where is it

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Projeck wrote: »
    where is it

Yeah.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    OH LOOK IT'S TEAM HOLDS UP THE SHOW COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SHOW BEING HELD UP.

• Options
    Yeah.

• Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    I mean, if you're waiting you can go ahead and eat some poop yourself.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    they still have like 22 hours left don't they?

• Options
    Melding wrote: »

MulysaSempronius gave the last caption. We're waiting for Perrsun to post them all now.

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    And my lunch hour is almost up!

• Options

MulysaSempronius gave the last caption. We're waiting for Perrsun to post them all now.

oh.

• Options
    OrthancOrthanc Death Lite, Only 1 Calorie Off the end of the internet, just turn left.Registered User, ClubPA regular

In the interests of reducing load on the servers, if the forum crashes please refresh even more often so you can post to tell everyone when they're back.

orthanc
  • Options
    instead of over loading the forums, why not read the fine threads that Melding has made, they're guaranteed quality or your money back!

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    instead of over loading the forums, why not read the fine threads that Melding has made, they're guaranteed quality or your money back!

Too many questions about how monsters fuck.

Please refund me.

• Options

Not enough questions about how monsters fuck.

Please refund me.

• Options
    Comedians, eh? we got a place for the likes of you.

Jail.

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    jail is where all the participants in this trainwreck should go to turn themselves in

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Jail is where the heart is.

At least, I think I'm remembering that saying correctly...

• Options

well, it's where your heart is. because you're a love criminal.

• Options
    OrthancOrthanc Death Lite, Only 1 Calorie Off the end of the internet, just turn left.Registered User, ClubPA regular

well, it's where your heart is. because you're a love criminal.

I am still surprised they let you keep the heart after sentencing you for those gruesome murders.

orthanc
  • Options
    Things of note:

Thank you to everybody that did it right the first time and attached their picture to their post.

@SCREECH OF THE FARG wins my personal "Best Comment" because IT'S TRUE! THAT WAS A GOOD MOVIE!

@Larlar and @MadEddy gave me almost the same comment. Like, it was only a few letters off! But we got to keep Larlar's because RNG chose him.

The seed comment was a piece of fun from my own personal life that happened right before we started this:

"I am a homeowner now!"

• Options
    The Team That is Blue When You Are On It, But Red When You Are Facing Them
    • !Draw see317
    82d8v87c07gp.jpg
    !Caption That Dave Fella
    I can't help shake the feeling that this sub prime mortgage is going to be the death of me.
    • !Draw Veldrin
    hg2wss35fita.jpg
    !caption Munkus Beaver
    "This seems like an excessive price to pay for thin mints"
    • !draw Mr Fuzzbutt
    scu0gw18x3se.png
    !caption Fishman – can also drawman
    Should Dn'hstur'ftagn (Beguiler of the dark wyrm) tempt but 666 souls into damnation to complete the ritual, she can harness the power of the pyre of woe, shatter the gates of black glass, break the power of the stygian council, become tyrant over the hives of the rotting waste, ascend to the next circle of the hierarchy, and earn a senior merit badge!
    • !Draw fightinfilipino
    3d6b5o8i4t5d.png
    !caption The Geebs That Knows Everything About Animorphs
    It turns out the villain in the new Ghostbusters movie was low blood sugar all along
    • !Draw jars
    4tvrdjk3sv35.jpg
    !Caption spono
    ¡Three Amigos Part 2: INNERSPACE!
    Starring Bryan Cranston, John Leguizamo and (inexplicably) Martin Short.
    • !Draw #pipe
    s74f1qjbagms.jpg
    !Caption Machwing
    Hey, this guy's got nice cuticles!
    • !draw Kwoaru
    tu0nzalqaizj.jpg
    !Caption Psykoma
    The moment when the sensual possibilities of gigantic hands became apparent.
    • !Draw Enc REPLACED BY CAULK BITE 6
    rhai4b9kqx79.jpg
    !caption SLyM
    "See ya in hell, fuck-os!"
    • !Draw DarkPrimus
    ot0k2h28ifq6.png
    !Caption Crimson King
    "They said no-one could drink from the underground ocean of Fanta and survive. Brad adjusted his cap. They were about to be proven wrong."
    • !Draw Noggin
    3jud4hxci86a.jpeg
    !Caption bucketman
    "Who knew that making America Great Again was as easy as adding lava!"
    • !draw Goose!
    08lalgzoa5jj.jpg
    !Caption Melding
    When God Emperor Trump revealed his plan to reduce the quality of America to increase speed, he didn't think it would be quite so wide spread. Nor result in it being catapulted into the sky.
    • !Draw Dr. Flamingo
    n546i7pz59rc.png
    !Caption ph blake
    "Critics remain heavily divided over Lars Von Trier’s Wizard of Oz reboot."
    • !draw ChicoBlue
    o28lzi12zj1y.jpg
    !caption LuvTheMonkey
    azdedpau7x1c.png
    • !draw beardhawk
    pkpj29krsyy1.jpg
    !Caption JebusUD
    This was the moment he realized that, no matter how awesome the play was, the ticket sales would never defeat the Justice League's off Broadway production of "RENT: xxxtreme - Sponsored by Mountain Dew"
    • !Draw The Hanged Man
    imn5ctgeg35r.jpg
    !Caption Awko
    Somehow, Batman: World's Greatest Slumlord, didn't get the sales that DC was hoping for.
    • !Draw Wyborn
    heq9q4fq31lh.jpg
    !Caption rhylith
    Tragically, only Zack Snyder escaped the blaze. It is up to him to carry on the legacy.
    • !Draw Gizzy
    1uoz9qjxg6iz.jpeg
    !caption lonelyahava
    "can you feel the heat, Bruce-senpai? The world with you is magical daydream!
    Brazzers.com
    • !Draw ThatDudeOverThere
    y6rkv21yos7z.png
    !Caption jgeis
    "After decades of violence, Bruce Lee had learned true power is attained through the love of interpretive dance."
    • !Draw Joolander
    hcf4ph7r6zvh.jpg

• Options
    A Team Has No Color

• !Draw Brolo
    s5xbq6bdq1lw.jpg
    !Caption Romanian My Escutcheon
    Man, I'm so sick of all these superhero movies! The Parasite Lad comics are high art, how can you ever hope to put an origin story like that to film?
    • !Draw GSM
    u7c3tyonjbnh.jpg
    !Caption QuantumTurk
    The fangs sunk deeper into Enzo's flesh. Perhaps a life of crime was a poor choice. "Game Over, User Wins." echoes from on high.
    • !Draw Virgil_Leads_You
    2e345ywxmg6s.png
    !Caption Tofystedeth
    "It was a real Sophie's Choice, but in the end, Mr. T knew the gamer parrot could never make him as happy as the rabid wombat."
    !caption !Draw Zombie Hero – Another life-able
    ohxv82ol4e07.png
    !Caption Metzger Meister
    "It was then that Mr. T realized that Fluffle's Street Fighter skills were unmatched, even by his own Robo-Macaw."
    • !Draw Noisymunk
    3lhrirpcd2hp.jpg
    !Caption JayKaos
    "Mr. T's Robot Animal Fights weren't quite what audiences expected, but the ring bunnies were always a crowd pleaser."
    • !Draw TrippyJing
    7peceoqgclj1.png
    !caption SCREECH OF THE FARG
    "actually guys real steel is pretty underrated"
    • !Draw Platypus Beirut
    xt40yhq7rde6.jpg
    !Caption Weaver
    "After decades of wandering the radioactive Ghostlands, the cyber-hybrid J'onn Cena locates the last remaining active Pokemon gym. Will vengeance elude him, or will the search for justice finally come to an end?"
    • !Draw Elaro
    cjqdjm0hfqko.png
    !Caption Bendery It Like Beckham
    Have you guys heard about my John Cena x Naruto fan fiction?
    • !Draw Mariisun
    i0nubrgi7luh.jpg
    !Caption bwanie – Yoga teacher
    YAOI CAN'T SEE ME
    • !draw Raijin Quickfoot
    by0g0hdx9msl.jpg
    !Caption houk
    "And lo, he came to a scorched desert. And there he did see a bloody friend, and it was bad. And there he did see two animes embracing, and it was bad. But also kind of hot? And he was confused. And he knew that they could not see him, as was his curse and his blessing. And he begged his lord above, the great Illuminati, to strike him blind, so that he could find sweet release from this hell on Earth."
    • !draw cabsy
    pkzjlkn0n9qd.jpg
    !Caption sarukun
    Gary Oak is broken
    These innocents, too, shall burn
    Doleful, "Pikachu..."
    • !draw tommy2hands
    4f3t9nposml1.jpg
    !Caption SilverWind
    "Smell ya later," he wanted to say. But he could smell them now.
    • !Draw Sir Fabulous
    ho8o0bl69a6z.jpg
    !Caption ASimPerson
    Ah, a particularly fine bouquet on this vintage! Not too vinegary, wonderfully rich and spicy with hints of wet wool, apricot, and a leathery musk.
    • !Draw darleysam is replaced by KNOB
    u0n5hze1haei.gif
    !Caption Nirya
    A taco comes to terms with the horrors it has witnessed.
    • !Draw miscellaneousinsanity
    5s43ga6mbphg.png
    !caption godmode
    "Tonight," The Colonel whispered, "I will introduce the eleventh ingredient...fear."
    !Caption !Draw Oghulk - Flexible
    paz8ivpphrsm.png
    !caption Larlar
    Whoopee ki-yay, brotherclucker.
    • !Draw Tonkka
    hej1sprmgdck.jpg
    !Caption MadEddy
    "I'll be bawk-bawk-bacaw!"
    • !Draw Projeck
    ffno8u4ly78d.jpg
    !caption mulysasempronius
    Ogre-wan Kenobi was pleased with the havok and destruction wrought by his cock terminator.

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    GO TEAM

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    I won

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    oh my GOD i'm dyign

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    I was tempted to simply use a picture of Ted Cruz from the RNC as my submission for the caption, but I reconsidered.

• Options
    yeah, okay.

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    "See ya in hell, fuck-os!" is a pretty solid caption for anything.

• Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    Jesus Christ

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Excellent

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    In retrospect, Real Steel does kind of match up.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    I LOVE MILDLY ANNOYED CHARMANDER

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    "Yaoi can't see me" was inspired

7h8wnycre6vs.png