As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Mass Effect: Andromeda Announced! Featuring EVEN HOTTER humanoid ship AI!

• Options
    Mild ConfusionMild Confusion Smash All Things Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Cambiata wrote: »
    Guys, I just wanted to let you know that @Strikor and I have decided to get married on Nov. 7.

I assume Strikor had to fight a thresher maw before his clan was allowed to court.

How did the lad fair?

Also, super grats. Is there a registry?

Mild Confusion on
    steam_sig.png

Battlenet ID: MildC#11186 - If I'm in the game, send me an invite at anytime and I'll play.
  • Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular

"- is my favorite shop on the Citadel!"

• Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    Is your first dance going to be a tango?

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Guys, I just wanted to let you know that @Strikor and I have decided to get married on Nov. 7.

I assume Strikor had to fight a thresher maw before his clan was allowed to court.

How did the lad fair?

Yes we do, thank you for asking!

https://www.amazon.com/wedding/mary-pekowski-zach-strawser-garland-november-2016/registry/PYZUXB9A1ORH

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    FairchildFairchild Rabbit used short words that were easy to understand, like "Hello Pooh, how about Lunch ?" Registered User regular
    Garland, holy cow. Stayed at the Hilton DFW Lakes hotel more times than I care to mention.

• Options

How did the lad fair?

https://www.amazon.com/wedding/mary-pekowski-zach-strawser-garland-november-2016/registry/PYZUXB9A1ORH

(Scrolls through. Sees normal house stuff. Blinds. Cooking. Camping. NVIDIA 980 GTX)

Nerds

steam_sig.png

Battlenet ID: MildC#11186 - If I'm in the game, send me an invite at anytime and I'll play.
  • Options
    FairchildFairchild Rabbit used short words that were easy to understand, like "Hello Pooh, how about Lunch ?" Registered User regular
    Also, something called a "Hubba Hubba NX Tent". That's how my parents honeymooned, actually, driving around and camping at national parks while sleeping in a two-man pup tent. Dad soon learned the hard way that Mom had a hard time digesting onion rings...

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular

How did the lad fair?

(Scrolls through. Sees normal house stuff. Blinds. Cooking. Camping. NVIDIA 980 GTX)

Nerds

Well I would have added Mass Effect stuff in there but I've literally already bought every Mass Effect thing I ever wanted so there's nothing to add.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular

This is awesome! Congratulations you guys! :D

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Just started my playthrough! Spacer, War Hero, Engineer, gonna lean good guy

always thought it was weird Saren starts the game semi converted to machinery. Seems like that model shoulda been saved for later. :P

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    GhotiGhoti Registered User regular
    If you slip the priest an extra $50, maybe he would do the ceremony in Elcor... or maybe you could exchange your vows that way.

• Options
    mori1972mori1972 FF14: Rhotfyr Thosinmharsyn (Y)UKRegistered User regular
    "Solemn reverence, do you, @Cambiata take @Strikor to be your husband, in sickness and in health, through Reaper invasion or Blasto ego-trip?"

several hours later...

"Joyful exuberance, you may now kiss the bride"

It's all saltwater these days:
    Ocean, tears and heartbreak soup
    Half alive in a whitecap foam
    Half in love with a white half moon
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    "Your relationship exists because we allow it, and you will marry because we demand it."

• Options
    StrikorStrikor Calibrations? Calibrations! Registered User regular

How did the lad fair?

Shot it in the face with a Cain, then punched it to death.

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Strikor wrote: »

How did the lad fair?

Shot it in the face with a Cain, then punched it to death.

Answer to all life's problems really

• Options
    WhiteZinfandelWhiteZinfandel Your insides Let me show you themRegistered User regular
    Just started my playthrough! Spacer, War Hero, Engineer, gonna lean good guy

always thought it was weird Saren starts the game semi converted to machinery. Seems like that model shoulda been saved for later. :P

I forget where I read this, but he wasn't supposed to. He was supposed to look normal until later when he starts talking about Sovereign giving him implants.

• Options
    It was especially funny at the tribunal scene, where he's denying all ties to the geth, and there's fuckin' augments poking out of him.

Just rescued Liara! Never managed to get the Asari Ally cheevo, gonna try for it. Probably should bring Ashley too, to compliment me as an Engineer, but I dunno... can't quite bring myself to take her over Tali. But I know Tali is redundant, presumably EngyShep can do everything she can but better?

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    Well yeah, humans are better than everyone else.

• Options
    TexiKen wrote: »

tumblr_m1uth51sTi1rs8rw9o1_500.jpg

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Because of course @Strikor has a Garrus avatar.

sig.gif
  • Options
    BRIAN BLESSEDBRIAN BLESSED Maybe you aren't SPEAKING LOUDLY ENOUGHHH Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    You're going to need more than a 44 lb. scale if you're going to adopt those Krogan babies.

BRIAN BLESSED on
  • Options
    KadokenKadoken Giving Ends to my Friends and it Feels Stupendous Registered User regular
    TexiKen wrote: »
    The Emperor approves

• Options
    You're going to need more than a 44 lb. scale if you're going to adopt those Krogan elcor babies.

"It's time for school!"
    "Feigning illness: I am feeling unwell. I should stay home today."
    "..."
    "Frustratedly: Damn it."

• Options
    just heard the announcement of the Elcor cast production of Hamlet. Dialogue expressed via pheromones. Judge Hamlet by his deeds and not his emotions!

I love this universe <3

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    Sorce wrote: »
    Because of course @Strikor has a Garrus avatar.

Now I know how the honeymoon is gonna go...

Hey Strikor, can you please explain why Camb is always posting pics of slug genitals each thread?

steam_sig.png

• Options
    Payback in response to a certain meme regarding turian genitals

• Options
    Payback in response to a certain meme regarding turian genitals

Suuuuuuuuuuuuure

:heartbeat:

steam_sig.png

• Options
    envoy1envoy1 the old continentRegistered User regular
    I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations!

• Options
    I really like the Geth's design. The basic little biped guys have the same sort of profile as their makers, they look like Quarians, same sorta digitigrade legs and such. But their ships look like bargain basement Reapers. It's neat, like they're imitating they're two closest relations.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Fairchild wrote: »
    Also, something called a "Hubba Hubba NX Tent". That's how my parents honeymooned, actually, driving around and camping at national parks while sleeping in a two-man pup tent. Dad soon learned the hard way that Mom had a hard time digesting onion rings...

I'm quite confident their honeymoon is going to be "stay inside all day and shotgun Andromeda."

Which of course I approve wholeheartedly.

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    3clipse wrote: »

I'm quite confident their honeymoon is going to be "stay inside all day and shotgun Andromeda."

I get a little over four weeks of PTO each year so I might be scheduling one of my vacation weeks around the release of Andromeda because fuck it why not :P

• Options
    Simultaneous playthroughs and discussing which of the crew each of us is going to romance. Just like DA:I.

• Options
    Simultaneous playthroughs and discussing which of the crew each of us is going to romance. Just like DA:I.

You see why I have to marry this man. <3

• Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Oh shit. I usually take a week off in March to work a booth at Toronto Comic Con.

Hrm, I might have to rework some of my time off plans for next year. Especially since our vacation allotment resets in June. Don't ask.

Might just come down with a sudden but generally treatable illness in Q1... y'know, about a week or so to recover?

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Food Poisoning.

You had some bad Turian food.

sig.gif
  • Options
    PhillisherePhillishere Registered User regular
    3clipse wrote: »

I get a little over four weeks of PTO each year so I might be scheduling one of my vacation weeks around the release of Andromeda because fuck it why not :P

I did this with The Witcher. Stocked up the house, fired up the game, and didn't do anything else for a solid week. It was a little surreal towards the end, but I have no regrets!

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Orca wrote: »
    Is your first dance going to be a tango Shepard Shuffle?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    RuldarRuldar Registered User regular
    I'm holding out hope for biotic charges down the aisle, presumably targeting the priest or whoever is officiating.

• Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Cambiata: We're gonna live together, if you want to think we're married, go ahead.

Strikor: I DO want to think that!

*cue awesomely bad dancing*

/ceremony

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    I'm sure that one day, one of them will take the last bowl of cereal and sneak off with it cause they are an adrenaline junkie.

steam_sig.png

This discussion has been closed.