As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

eBay question: People with bad scores

TexiKenTexiKen Dammit!That fish really got me!Registered User regular
edited November 2006 in Help / Advice Forum
I have a question that has been sticking with me over the weekend:

I recently put up this this item on eBay, hoping it sells by Saturday before I leave for Thanksgiving break.

The person currently has a -2 feedback. I am a bit uneasy about this guy, since he just bogarted my buy it now price and I feel like he may come back to screw over the bid in the end.

How can I get the guy's bid removed from my auction? Or block anyone who has that bad a score to begin with?

TexiKen on

• Options
    tony_importanttony_important Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    1) I don't know exactly how to remove bids, but I think if you contact eBay they can help you out with that.

2) When you're setting up your auction, I think that there's an option to select only bidders with posi feedback, paypal, etc. It should be right there. As a matter of fact, you should be able to make the change now to prevent anyone else with a shitty score from bidding.

tony_important on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    EggyToastEggyToast Jersey CityRegistered User regular
    edited November 2006
    You can cancel bids; it's in the Seller's tools. While you're at it, you can also ban the user from re-bidding, as well as changing your auction prefs to only accept bids from the "right kind of people."

EggyToast on
    || Flickr — || PSN: EggyToast
  • Options
    DrFrylockDrFrylock Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Yeah, there is no reason anybody should have -2 feedback on eBay. Cancel the bid, ban'em Danno.

DrFrylock on