As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Springhill Suites Mariott Meet-up Thread

kr0490kr0490 Registered User regular
I will be staying in the springhill suites hotel for PAX, and thought it would be a good idea to have our own thread for people staying there to chat and setup gaming get togethers. Post below if this is where you are staying, and introduce yourself!

• Options
    LeonTalonLeonTalon Registered User new member
    I'll be staying Thursday-Monday and this will be my first PAX. I'm attending mostly alone so I'm really interested in meeting some new people, hopefully some vets who could help fill me in.

• Options
    edited August 2016
    I'm Kevin. I'll be at PAX all 4 days, and this will also be my first time. Really excited. Me and my brother will likely be bringing some games down, like twilight imperium, exploding kittens, gwent, and cards against, along with our 3ds' and laptops. Hope to meet and play games with people in the evenings!!!

kr0490 on
  • Options
    Also Can we pick up swag bags early or does that start the same time expo hall opens?

• Options
    DapperPumpkinDapperPumpkin Registered User regular
    kr0490 wrote: »
    Also Can we pick up swag bags early or does that start the same time expo hall opens?
    Same time as expo hall opens.

• Options
    SutibunRiSutibunRi Montreal, Quebec, CanadaRegistered User regular
    I was at that hotel last year, and will be there again this year.
    I have no idea what my evening plans will be, other than the need to make pilgrimages to the nearby Pie Bar to get delicious late night slices of pie.

• Options
    I have heard stories about that pie, might have to check it out myself.