As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

STUFF YOUR COCK IN A TURKEY [Thanksgiving]

DefenderDefender Registered User regular
edited November 2007 in Social Entropy++
This is for Framling, who has an arthritic condition in his New Topic button.

I will likely not do anything amazing, just go to my mom's house and probably hear my sister say retarded and inappropriate things. Last year, I went to my dad's house as well, and my dad is apparently the king of Penistown. He has seven kids, five of which are in his current marriage. He also keeps a 19-year-old German girl in the basement, and he's currently on his second one of those. Apparently, his penis made so many people that now he needs hot chicks to watch over some of the people he made. When I went over there, that girl had three of her 19-year-old friends over and holy shit these girls were insanely hot. Of course, that was tempered by my retarded sister, who basically made America look probably worse than it already did, talking about living "on a mountain" in such a way that the girls thought she, like, lived in a log cabin or something, and of course she failed to clarify that.

God, so many stories, I can't even figure out where to start. I think I'll add as the thread gets bigger, I just need enough here that the mods don't "no-content" lock it.

So hey, she basically made my mother pay a ton of extra money for a certified organic, free-range turkey because she refused to eat anything else because it's against her principles. Then at dad's house, she asks if it's an organic, free-range turkey, and gets two answers: 1) "Yeah, it was wandering around in the street, and we took it into the basement and kept it there for a week and then killed it." and 2) "I don't know! It's a Butterball!" Naturally, pigface ate the fucking thing anyway. Thanks for wasting mom's money, you pigfucking bitch, with those "principles" you pretend to have but really don't.

Defender on

• AirAir Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    did you fuck them

or the turkey i dunno

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • NuzakNuzak Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    organic, free range turkey tastes better than cage shaped pheromone turkey

the turkey dreamt of freedom, and then was killed, scientifically making it taste better through the power of broken hope

Nuzak on
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited November 2007
    Garlic Bread on
  • DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Air wrote: »
    did you fuck them

or the turkey i dunno

God I wish. No, I had a girlfriend at the time. And honestly, 19-year-olds are really hot and all, but I'm too old for that. I don't wanna be creepy old guy chasing girls too young for him. It just lacks dignity, and I've already had my time with hot 19-year-olds. No need to be greedy.

Defender on
    edited November 2007
    Keith wrote: »

I looked briefly for it but didn't see it. Oh well.

Defender on
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited November 2007
    You've wasted your only thread

Garlic Bread on
    edited November 2007
    How is this my only thread? I've made others.

Defender on
  • Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Hey Defender, I will post in your thread because you are a rad dude. I will tell fun thanksgiving stories.

And by fun thanksgiving stories I'm just going to talk about how my cousin is the pickiest eater in the history of humankind.

At thanksgiving he just eats rolls. Plain rolls.

A plate full of Goddamn rolls.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
    edited November 2007
    You've wasted it!

Garlic Bread on
  • NuzakNuzak Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Defender wrote: »
    How is this my only thread? I've made others.

pssh, like what

Nuzak on
    edited November 2007
    Defender has made other threads. I can't remember any true specifics here, and they're really few and far between, but they've never been shit threads.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
    edited November 2007
    One time, my sister told my grandmother about how the dog she has was abused before she got him. He was underfed, left chained outside in the cold, and also people put cigarettes out on him and one time stabbed him from his sternum all the way down to his penis.

Imagine this in a loud voice being yelled at a great-grandmother of nearly 90 years of age. It was the second time she had told that story, the first being to my grandmother's sisters at the funeral for my grandmother's second son. This is especially tragic as it is the second of four children that she has buried, and both who died did so without children. But here's my fuckin' sister, shouting about dog abuse and dog penis in the goddamn living room.

Defender on
    edited November 2007
    Your sister sounds like pretty much the worst kind of girl. The kind of girl who wouldn't even be fixed by a good hot dicking. Absolutely no hope for her at all.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    not to say the dicking isn't worth a try

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I hope to be working Thanksgiving because I need the money.

Seriously on
    edited November 2007
    Snowbeat wrote: »
    not to say the dicking isn't worth a try

Yeah she outweighs me by like 50 pounds. Granted, I'm pretty lean and light, but I'm still an adult male. She also outweighs our father, who isn't small like I am.

I would sincerely advise against this course of action.

Defender on
    edited November 2007
    dumb doesnt mean ugly but it does point to easy

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    well, I was speaking of other dicks doing the dicking, but oh well semantics

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
    edited November 2007
    well okay fat indicates ugly but suggests ease of use that ergonomics development strives for

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
    edited November 2007
    Air wrote: »
    dumb doesnt mean ugly but it does point to easy

Over 200 pounds and in terrible condition.

One time a college friend of mine was at my house and saw a framed picture of her and literally said "WHAT IS THAT" in disgust. That was his honest reaction.

Defender on
    edited November 2007
    ergonomics

Air you are a genius

design me a series of award-winning lounge chairs

preferably in the shape of fat chicks getting red hot dickings

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
    edited November 2007
    You know what the best part about thanksgiving is? My Cambodian aunt bringing in fresh egg rolls. Oh my God they are good.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
    edited November 2007
    God, if you guys only knew the hideousness...

Defender on
    edited November 2007

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even be able to get it up for your sister.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • TyrantCowTyrantCow Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I'm gonna buy some new socks.

TyrantCow on
    edited November 2007

See it's more like she fucks you and then you cry in the shower like Borfase. The first guy she fucked turned gay shortly thereafter, and no I am not kidding at all.

Defender on
    edited November 2007
    how do you know this

seriously

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
    edited November 2007
    Because she personally told me all of this information, regardless of the fact that I did not want to know.

EDIT: Like the time she got a UTI from "doing it too hard."

"You know how you can do it, like, gentle, or, like, really hard? Well, I've been doing it really hard lately, and I think that's how I got a UTI."

YEAH THANKS FOR THAT INFO!

EDIT 2: That quotation there is basically how she STARTS a conversation. Walks up and says that.

Defender on
    edited November 2007

See it's more like she fucks you and then you cry in the shower like Borfase. The first guy she fucked turned gay shortly thereafter, and no I am not kidding at all.

I am a tender young man. I am pretty sure I would actually cry in the shower if I got fatraped.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
    edited November 2007
    she told you that

she has more problems than previously anticipated

we may need the mega-dicker, men.

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
    edited November 2007
    Every time I respond in this thread, by the time the page loads, Defender has already given us a new and far more horrifying factoid about his sister. Its like I'm in quicksand. The more I thrash about the deeper I get.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
    edited November 2007
    and instead of death at the bottom of the quicksand

you've got fat chicks

all a-rapin'.

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
    edited November 2007
    ergonomics

Air you are a genius

design me a series of award-winning lounge chairs

preferably in the shape of fat chicks getting red hot dickings

washyourhandslo0.jpg

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
    edited November 2007
    oh Air

just perfect

I'll have William pick them up after my lunch with Mr. Costeau.

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
    edited November 2007
    One time she claimed to have been sexually assaulted, so I took her to the police, you know, like a reasonable person does.

She later complained that I "chickened out" because I was supposed to avenge her by killing the accused with a sword.

She fully expected me to murder someone with a distinctive weapon after taking her to the police.

Defender on
    edited November 2007
    well, she's got ambition

you must give her that.

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
    edited November 2007
    what does she define as sexual assault

because it sounds like itd be hard not to brush up on her from across the room

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • TyrantCowTyrantCow Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    the one on the far right is the best...
    knee's buckleing.

TyrantCow on
    edited November 2007
    I'm almost surprised that she didn't horse-whisper to me at the police station "So, you gonna do the M-E-R-D-E-R with the S-O-R-D now?" right in front of the detectives.

Defender on
    edited November 2007
    and instead of death at the bottom of the quicksand

you've got fat chicks

all a-rapin'.

One time this fat chick I knew (and hated) in highschool tried to make a move on me at a party.

I told her I was gay. She was like "ha ha you're not gay."

So I tapped my inner internet - the little bit of the internet that never leaves your soul - and I summoned up something that would horrify her.

"You know what the best part about getting three fingers in your ass is?"

Volucrisus Aedrius on
This discussion has been closed.