As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Camp Comic] Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - Consensus

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited August 2016 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - Consensus

Consensus

Consensus

http://campcomic.com/comic/344

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    Android 21 3/7Android 21 3/7 Registered User regular
    Cutting off the head is too drastic! From what I can tell, the infection has only gone as far as the abdomen!

• Options
    ZealousChristian24ZealousChristian24 Registered User regular
    Why has no one stopped this girl yet? Why?!

• Options
    kram1032kram1032 Registered User regular
    @Android 21 3/7
    I believe the infection has actually gotten up to the neck so they only have to remove everything below the neck. Much better than removing the head.

• Options
    TibxeroTibxero Registered User regular
    It's too late for that guys, in the time it took us to argue the infection spread throughout his entire body.....Guys,we're gonna have to freeze him until we can science up a cure

• Options
    Dark JaguarDark Jaguar Registered User regular
    Don't give up yet. If cutting off the head won't work, we must cut his entire body off, head and all. Don't ask me how that's supposed to work, I'm just the idea person.

• Options
    CryptkickerCryptkicker Registered User regular
    That escalated fast. Good thing she didn't see Seventeen's toe, or she wouldn't have gotten the assist.

• Options
    briguybriguy Registered User regular
    Sergio Canavero's abandoned daughter?

Think of it this way, you won't ever get sick again.

• Options
    PsiPsi Registered User new member
    It's taking me longer and longer to find these cats.

• Options
    CaffinatedCaffinated Registered User regular
    @PSI

That's because they're being made smaller as there are only a few creative ways to hide them. I'm guessing it's a nod to Sergio Aragones, the author of "Groo the Wanderer" who would hide the words "The secret message" once in each comic book. This was a brilliant idea because it caused readers to scrutinise and appreciate the fine detail in his work that would probably otherwise go unnoticed by many. The hidden words were notoriously difficult to find and made for an amazing metagame inside a brilliant and often very funny comic.

Skadi (the other awesome, if abandoned comic here) is essentially "if Groo was a woman this is what it'd look like", which is why I tend to believe this is the case.

• Options
    briguybriguy Registered User regular
    Caffinated wrote: »
    @PSI

That's because they're being made smaller as there are only a few creative ways to hide them. I'm guessing it's a nod to Sergio Aragones, the author of "Groo the Wanderer" who would hide the words "The secret message" once in each comic book. This was a brilliant idea because it caused readers to scrutinise and appreciate the fine detail in his work that would probably otherwise go unnoticed by many. The hidden words were notoriously difficult to find and made for an amazing metagame inside a brilliant and often very funny comic.

Skadi (the other awesome, if abandoned comic here) is essentially "if Groo was a woman this is what it'd look like", which is why I tend to believe this is the case.

FYI Skadi wasn't abandoned but reached its conclusion.

• Options
    SargeSarge Registered User regular
    Man when Seventeen plays doctor she really plays doctor!

• Options
    ratqueenratqueen Registered User new member
    This comic was just brought to my attention today but I binge read all of it and it's truly one of the best comics I've read in awhile; it's funny, disturbing, and heartbreaking all at well-timed, er, times. Got to this point a little while ago and already can't wait for more. Also these cats are getting trickier and trickier to find!

• Options
    RoaringRavenRoaringRaven Registered User regular
    I mean hey, if the head comes off then at least he won't have to worry about scuffing knees anymore.

• Options
    Ilze123Ilze123 Registered User regular
    it's contagious. burn the body!

• Options
    Hawk oneHawk one Registered User regular
    On his gravestone:

I used to have a head, but then I took a scrape to the knee.

But signatures don't really work, do they?