As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Arriving late on Friday, worth it to keep my pass?

oldskoolboarderoldskoolboarder Registered User regular
I won't be coming into my hotel until probably around 9 PM or so on Friday. Any reason to keep my Friday pass if it's that late? I'm going to the other 3 days so I'm covered for those days.

I checked the schedule and nothing compelling in the halls that night.

• Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    Unless you want to go to any of the freeplays, you're probably better off finding a new home for it. There will be plenty to do around the area too that shouldn't require a badge as well (parties, events, etc).

• Options
    chopchop Registered User regular
    Echo-ing previous comment. Console freeplay and tabletop free play will be open but expo, merch, and all panels will be long done. I recommend sleep and self care in prep for the other days.

• Options
    oldskoolboarderoldskoolboarder Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Cool. That was my thought, just wanted the PAX universe to concur.

Thanks all.

oldskoolboarder on
  • Options
    WalterFWalterF seattleRegistered User regular
    I concur! Does everyone concur?

• Options
    gorgeousplanetgorgeousplanet Meat Popsicle OregonRegistered User regular
    I should have concurred.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    good question to ask, but next time please ask it in the faq thread :)

geth, close this thread.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative zerzhul. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.