As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Camp Comic] Friday, August 19, 2016 - Ripped

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited August 2016 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Friday, August 19, 2016 - Ripped

Ripped

Ripped

http://campcomic.com/comic/345

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    briguybriguy Registered User regular
    Not fart.

• Options
    TrueLinkTrueLink Registered User regular
    I can see why Malachi like hanging around with Seventeen.

• Options
    SkizzSkizz Registered User regular
    Hell, would have impressed me.

• Options
    Christian LeBlancChristian LeBlanc Registered User regular
    Katie, Adam: you people are geniuses who continue to entertain and delight me. Thank you.

• Options
    GenghisZahnGenghisZahn Registered User new member
    I never get tired of the dual-meaning comic titles.

• Options
    DublinDublin Registered User regular
    Everybody loves Seventeen.

• Options
    FlaxSeedFlaxSeed Registered User regular
    Another great and funny update that defines well the two... well, make it three, with stoic Brian - characters. Bravo.

• Options
    poipoigirlpoipoigirl Registered User regular
    aww seventeen is too cute! I would have kept that child as my own.

• Options
    Finnish_LineFinnish_Line Registered User regular
    PRMP.

Perfect way to spell it out. Vowels smell too nice.

• Options
    motorfireboxmotorfirebox Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Haha, man. I remember back in basic, I was doing situps with the actual hottest girl in the entire unit holding my feet. GUESS WHAT HAPPENED.

motorfirebox on
  • Options
    metfanscmetfansc Registered User regular
    Seventeen would be like the best friend ever

• Options
    CryptkickerCryptkicker Registered User regular
    Second to last panel, Malachi hanging there... is it just me, or does he look like a muppet?

• Options
    NimskitNimskit Registered User new member
    This cracks me up. You truly have a talent hahah :)

• Options
    GedGed Registered User regular
    Katie and Adam, you guys are both great and hilarious and Seventeen is forever the cutest and Malachi's post-fart face is perfect, as is the title-pun, and Malachi's nose quivering in panel four is funnier to me than it probably should be. I do have one tiny request: I would love it if Brian got some more love soon! It feels like it's been awhile.

• Options
    AdamRWAdamRW Registered User regular
    I agree with you, Ged. Brian's gotten short shrift lately. The plan is to have the next storyline be Brian-centric, but it's turning out to be pretty intimidating. We really want to get it right.

No matter what, though, we're gonna focus on giving Brian a stronger presence in the comic going forward.

• Options
    Android 21 3/7Android 21 3/7 Registered User regular
    ... I was reading this and I farted the exact moment Malachi did... *hides face in pillowcase*

• Options
    Laika ClementineLaika Clementine Registered User regular
    I hope to god they focus on Brian's backstory. He needs more limelight TBH.

• Options
    briguybriguy Registered User regular
    AdamRW wrote: »
    I agree with you, Ged. Brian's gotten short shrift lately. The plan is to have the next storyline be Brian-centric, but it's turning out to be pretty intimidating. We really want to get it right.

No matter what, though, we're gonna focus on giving Brian a stronger presence in the comic going forward.

As a Brian (and not one of those bastard y ones), I demand good Brian representation in our media. Do you know how few good Brians there are? We basically have the Life of Brian and the dog from Family Guy. You don't want to screw up Brian for us.

• Options
    Mr FishMr Fish Registered User regular
    @AdamRW

Oh man! you and Katie are working on the Brian backstory? I imagine there will be many sleepless nights between the two of you as you rack your brains together for the perfect story. Best of luck to the both of you, it will not be easy!

• Options
    John LittleJohn Little Registered User regular
    Unrelated to this comic, but I just discovered an old Boyd Bennett song called Seventeen. A few of the lyrics seem to fit Seventeen really well, to the point that I have to wonder if there was some actual inspiration involved. It even talks about old beaten up clothes like you might see some of the kids at the camp wearing, apart from dirty shoes which most of the campers lack. (My money's on it just being coincidence, of course, but it was fun hearing it and realizing how many points of comparison there were.)

• Options
    smershsmersh Registered User new member
    So...are we just gonna gloss over the fact that Seventeen presumably just killed a kid in the previous comic?