As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

FRANK OCEAN ALERT

2»

• Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    I can't imagine anything will come out before he finishes building, well, whatever he's building. Hopefully tonight

• PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Goddammit Franklin C. Ocean

• denihilistdenihilist Ancient and Mighty Registered User, Moderator mod
    Boy's Don't Cry is an album by The Cure though

• DodgeBlanDodgeBlan PSN: dodgeblanRegistered User regular
    Liberal media lies again

Read my blog about AMERICA and THE BAY AREA

https://medium.com/@alascii
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Today is a terrible day.

• CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Rolling Stone confirmed Endless the visual album is different from the Boys Don't Cry album, which will also drop this weekend

• nicopernicusnicopernicus Registered User regular
    I probably won't believe it until I'm actually listening to it.

edited August 2016
    Watching Endless right now. Starts off real good. LIVE BLOG YALL no but really it's good. Can't wait to see what else is on the way

track 2: solid gold son. nice sampha feature

track 3: frank's rapping and it's fucking good, this is what VIEWS should have sounded like

holy shit frank has bars

Clint Eastwood on
  • Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    two albums?

well that makes sense

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Rolling Stone confirmed Endless the visual album is different from the Boys Don't Cry album, which will also drop this weekend

It will not be called Boys Don't Cry

6F32U1X.png
  • Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    yeah I really enjoy this so far

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
    Well, the best stuff is right at the start. Unity is amazing. Otherwise it's kind of a wash, hopefully the actual album isn't this sparse

• TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    Oh man, bless you for this thread, I had given up.

Gonna be a good weekend!

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular

New song from the second album of the weekend https://itunes.apple.com/us/post/idsa.06571398-669c-11e6-9b66-283cdffd1e01

Man Nikes is so good. Threw me for a loop but it's fucking lit

• OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    Nikes is a pretty good song

The album is out and it's called Blonde. Get hype

guess i'll hear it in two weeks lmao

• Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    You don't need Apple Music, you can just buy it through iTunes for 10 bucks

6F32U1X.png
    i don't even have itunes downloaded

cause that program is full on garbage

• Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    @Mr. G there's a pop-up shop at 860 Chicago Ave in Evanston. Go cop one of these magazines and report back.

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
    can someone let me kknow if all the collaborators listed actually have verses, or are they all just sampling/production credits

cause if the former (in all but a few cases) then that's kinda disappointing

edited August 2016
    These bitches want Nikes. LIVE BLOG

1: Nikes is better with the screwed and chopped rant but it's fucking sick regardless

2: I can't even give track by track thoughts. Too dense

Clint Eastwood on
  • Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    Andre 3000 is fucking insane on Solo (Reprise)

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
    Oghulk wrote: »
    can someone let me kknow if all the collaborators listed actually have verses, or are they all just sampling/production credits

cause if the former (in all but a few cases) then that's kinda disappointing

Dunno who all the credits are but Jonny Greenwood plays guitar a few times, Kendrick Lamar and Beyonce do backing vocals on one song apiece, James Blake has some vocal work too. Andre gets a song to himself.

It's extremely, very good in any case.

MORE FRANK APPROACHING??????????????????????/